Tips on How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer
The ability to quickly record memos is an underestimated feature on the iPhone. With the built-in iPhone Voice Memos app, iPhone users can record lengthy thoughts or instructions on the go. And it also can used to record some important talking like interview, meeting, speech and so on. Obviously, this is the one of the most frequently used features of iPhone in the daily life and work. When you're recording more and more excellent speeches on your iPhone, then problem is coming.
We all know that the storage space of iPhone is limited, so if you want to record more and more voice memos in the daily life and work, you'd better to transfer some older voice memos from iPhone to computer to free up more spaces. Under this situation, Coolmuter program comes here to meet your demands.
Advantages of Transferring Voice Memos from iPhone 6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/3GS to PC
- Free up more spaces on iPhone so that you can save more new data as you like.
- Keep your voice memos in a secure place, so that you'll never lose it on iPhone when you failed to jailbreak or upgrade.
- Easily share your iPhone voice memos with your friends after backing up files on computer.
Can I Copy Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer Windows?
Just like we mentioned above, you need to find a professional iPhone Voice Memos Transfer to help you. If you don't have a clear idea about this program, you can take this Coolmuster iOS Assistant into your consideration. Both of them enable users to quickly export voice memos from iPhone 6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/3GS to computer for backup. And it requires no professional skills for both beginners and experts. So it is unnecessary for you to worry about this program is hard to handle.
Now, get the free trial version of this program.
After the installation, you can follow the below steps to start your transferring process:
1) Connect your iPhone 6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/3GS to computer and then launch the program, you'll get a interface just like the below. Check your iPhone info according to your own needs.
2) Click "Voice Memos" and you'll see all voice memos on your iPhone will be listed in the right panel. You can select the files and hit "Export" to ready to export from iPhone to your local drive easily. If you want to backup all voice memos, then you can select all files with "Check All" option.
With 2 simple steps, you can successfully backup iPhone voice memos to your personal computer without zero losing.