For the needs of work and study, you may need to insert a blank page or several PDF pages into an existing PDF file to make them a complete one. However, PDF file is actually a final work and it seems impossible to add additional pages to it. As a matter of fact, it is pretty easy to insert a blank page or a PDF file into the existing PDF file. Below is how.
It is possible to add pages to PDF using Adobe Acrobat. With the "Insert Pages" command in Adobe Acrobat, you can easily insert pages into PDF document. Below is a simple guide on how to add pages into PDF by using Adobe Acrobat. What you need to do is just choose the PDF file you want to insert and then confirm where you want the PDF to be located. Read on to learn the details.
Read More Articles:
* How to Add Music to PDF File
1. Launch Adobe Acrobat and click "File" > "Open" to open the PDF file to which you want to insert additional pages.
2. Choose the drop-down menu of "Document" and click "Insert Pages" to bring out the "Select File to Insert" dialog box. Click the "Look in" drop-down list and find the file you want to insert into the PDF document.
3. After selecting the target PDF pages you want to insert, close the dialog box and open the "Insert Pages" dialog box. Click the "Location" drop-down list and choose whether you want to place the page "Before" or "After" the current file.
4. Click the bubble next to "Page" and input the page number where the new page will be added. Then, you can click "OK" to insert the selected PDF pages into the open PDF file in the location you specified.
To merge multiple PDF files into a single one, we strongly recommend Coolmuster PDF Split and Merge, a simple and handy tool which is specially designed for PDF merging. With it, you can merge PDF documents into one with 2 or 3 clicks. It also allows you to split a large PDF into several smaller ones. See how to achieve the goal to merge PDF files with Coolmuster PDF Split and Merge.
Step 1. Launch the software on your computer, click Add Files or Add Folder to import the PDF files you need to merge into the program.
Step 2. Check if you have loaded all the PDF files you need. Then, click Browse to specify an output folder for saving the export PDF file.
Step 3. Hit on the Start button and then there will be a window pops up, requiring you to enter an output file name for the merged PDF. After giving the name, you can click OK to begin the PDF merging.
In conclusion, inserting pages into a PDF file is a simple process that can be done using Adobe Acrobat. By following a few steps, you can easily add pages or merge multiple PDF files into one. Additionally, tools like Coolmuster PDF Split and Merge provide a user-friendly solution for merging PDFs. Enhance your document editing capabilities and streamline your workflow with these easy-to-use methods.
How to Secure PDF Files with PDF Encryption