How to Print Text Messages from Android [Clear Steps]
In August, my brother, a prospective college student, submitted the application about the identification for poor students. Naturally, the female village officer agreed with two pieces of text messages. Soon, my bro needed a written approval in order to seal for interest-free loan, but the official was on a business trip. So he had to print the text messages for proof. The messages contained the official's head portrait, texts, emojis and sending time. So, a question - how to print text messages from Android came out of his mind.
As we know, for such a significant occasion, we must have a safe and efficient solution to print text messages. However, is there a tool that can export Android text messages for printing? If you're in the similar situation (you may come up with the terms - "how to print text messages Android", or "print out text messages Android"), it's worth reading on for 3 safe and quick methods and a warm tip will be given at last.
Method 1: How to Print Text messages from Android with Coolmuster Android Assistant
Method 2: How to Print out Text messages from Android Phone by Taking Screenshot
Method 3: How to Print Text messages from Android by Transferring through Email
Tips: Other Ways on How to Print Text Messages from Android Phone for Free
With the constantly developing technology, we can export text messages to PC for printing. But we may have troubles in choosing the exact means to extract text messages to PC from Android phone. In today's post, a quality, safe and green program, coupled with the backup function, will be provided for you. That is Coolmuster Android Assistant, a newly developed app, which some Android fanciers may be familiar with.
However, If you are a novice and want to know, "how do I print text messages from my phone?" The following is of great importance to you. Can't wait to know the best way to print text messages from Android phone? Here're the features living up to the reputation of the app.
Vital Highlights of Coolmuster Android Assistant:
* Run on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e/S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7/S6/S5, HTC U11+/U11/10 M10H/A9W/M9W, Sony Xperia XZ Premium/XZ1/XZ5/XZs/XZp, LG G7/G6+/G6/G5/G4, LG V40/V30+/V20/V10, etc.
* Be compatible with almost all the Android phones, including Samsung, LG, Huawei, Motorola, ZTE, and so forth.
* Transfer photos from Android to PC, apart from videos, music, call logs, books, apps and many other data.
* Export, import, delete, built, reset text messages, and even conduct mass texting.
* Save the data with XML, CSV, BAK, HTML and Text formats completely and safely (you can choose the last two formats for printing).
* Backup and restore files within one click (totally green and standalone).
Download the trial version to give it a try.
Wonder how to print text messages from Android phone? Here're the steps:
Step 1 Launch the program and make connection
Step 1.1 Connect your phone via USB
Start the app as you install it before it turns up options. Choose "Android Assistant" and the interface will prompt you to connect your Android to PC via USB. After that, enable debugging on your phone. Now, you need to press "Allow" option. Once prompted, please authorize the permissions. Otherwise, tap "OK" to continue.
Step 1.2 Connect your phone with Wi-Fi
You can also click "Connect via WIFI" > "Allow Access" after you launch it from PC. Then download, install and launch the app on your Android. Next, scan the QR code on the program. Lastly, the app will check for connection.
Notes: While connecting with Wi-Fi, please ensure that your Android phone and PC are within the same network (e.g.: 192.168.1.X).
Step 2. Export text messages from your Android phone
The program will identify your devices after detection, and the phone data will be displayed on the window. Press "SMS" to pick the desired text messages. Then tap "Export" to save them with HTML or Text files on your PC for printing.
You May also like:
Watch this video to get more info about how to print text messages from Android with Coolmuster Android Assistant.
Screenshot is a feature of Android phone which we can't be more familiar with. With the aid of your computer (of course, ensure that your PC is connected with domestic or office printer first), you can print what you need by this function. Moreover, if you get a lot of text messages to print, it will take you a long time because you have to click and print messages one by one.
Here's the instruction on how to print text messages from a cell phone:
* Step 1. Connect your phone to PC and open the folder (capture+, photos or gallery according to the phone's type). Then you'll see the screenshot in it.
* Step 2. Choose the pictures with the text messages you want to print and copy them to PC. Next, press it with photo viewer, then click "Print" to continue. (you can opt for the copies, the size of the photo, printing quality and page margins)
Notes: Taking LG G5 as an example, you can scroll down the screen of it and press "Capture+" to take screenshot, and then select the screenshot of text messages from the capture too.
Sometimes, your USB cable is unavailable or there's no USB cable for the time being, but you still need to print some vital text messages. What should you do? Now, a common communication tool - E-mail can be of great use. Want to know "how do I print text messages from Android phone through Email?"
Now, here's how to print off text messages from Android:
* Step 1. Select the text messages which are in need of export from "Messages" app for preparation.
* Step 2. Tap the icon next to the "Trash" image and scroll down the screen for "More". Then tap "Share" > "Email" and write the Email address as prompted to transfer the chosen messages. Next, sign in your E-mail account and download the text messages you've just saved on PC.
As for how to print text messages from Android phones for free, we have mentioned some above. You may want to say," those tools I've already got to know more or less." So, are there any other means to print text messages? Yes, SMS backup+ can do the exact work as well.
You can restore the backup of text messages in the phone memory card, but you need to link it to a Google Gmail account by enabling IMAP. What's more, it cannot back up and restore the text messages from the draft.
Here're the tutorials for how to save and print text messages from Android:
* Step 1. Download and install SMS Backup+, then start it and turn on the "Connect" button to log in your Gmail account.
* Step 2. Choose "Backup" before you enter into the Gmail account to find "Back up SMS" item. Then tick the corresponding checkbox for printing use.
All in all, to print text messages from Android phone is not an uncommon matter. Yet, you may think you're not in a hurry to use the software. However, other occasions, for example, when you need to record the touching moment with chummy friends or preserve evidence to protect your legitimate rights, it is also of utmost importance to print your text messages. You might need a quality and secure tool like Coolmuster Android Assistant to back up important texts ahead of time. When necessary, you can choose this means to export SMS for printing. Advise you to download the trial version to have a go.
No matter which method do you choose for, I hope you get complete and safe written text messages. After all, integral and secure are the top concerns, isn't it? Now, if someone asks, "how to print text messages from my Android phone?" You, the veteran, will respond it with a light smile.