By default, most important files like contacts, text messages, and other data are stored in the Samsung internal memory card. We may accidentally delete internal memory data when we factory reset our phones, clear caches, interrupt the file transfer process, or under other scenarios. When the unfortunate moment happens, how to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy?
This article serves you with three proven methods to make a successful Samsung internal memory recovery, including two professional Samsung mobile internal memory data recovery software and Samsung Cloud.
Part 1. Can You Retrieve Deleted Files on Samsung Internal Memory?
Part 2. How to Make Samsung Internal Memory Recovery with Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android
Part 3. How to Recover Deleted Files from Phone Memory on Samsung via Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery
Part 4. How to Restore Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy via Samsung Cloud
Yes. It is possible to undelete Samsung files from the internal memory supposing that the device is still operational and accessible.
When you accidentally delete something or factory reset your Samsung Galaxy phone, the files are not permanently deleted from your device. Instead, they still exist in the database and are labeled as Replaceable. Once new data generates on your device, they will overwrite the deleted files permanently.
That further means you must stop using your device and disable the internet connection before making Samsung internal storage recovery. Next, you can find a Samsung recovery tool to recover the deleted files in the Samsung phone.
The external memory on your Samsung Galaxy is usually public storage. It gives you the right to access itself freely, which is completely different from internal memory's limited access granted to users. However, when installing apps to the external memory card, you have to grant permission promptly before continuing.
Thanks to the independent use of the external memory card, your device won't get sluggish or stuck even if it is overloaded with data.
Assume that you want to make a complete Samsung Galaxy file recovery. Nothing is a better choice than Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. With this Samsung recovery tool, you can preview all the scanned data and recover them from the Android internal memory and external SD card to a computer in minutes.
What to recover with Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android?
* Two modes to recover the deleted data from Android internal memory and SD card without backup.
* Android Data Recovery: Recover the deleted messages, contacts, call logs, photos, music, videos, and documents from Android internal memory and SD card (if any) to a computer and back up the existing data to the computer.
* SD Card Recovery: Recover the deleted videos, photos, music, and documents from the SD card to a computer and back up the existing media files from the SD card to the computer.
* Preview all files on the Android phone, including deleted and existing data, and selectively recover the wanted data.
* Keep the original file format without quality loss.
* Work with all Samsung smartphones, such as Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S21+/S21 Ultra/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10+/S10/S10e/S/S9+/S9/S8+/S8/A90//A80/A70s/A70, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra/Note 20/10+/10/9/8, etc.
How can I recover data from Samsung internal memory?
1. After installing Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android on your computer, please open it and select Android Recovery on the interface.
2. Connect your Samsung phone to the computer via a USB cable and ensure that you have enabled the USB debugging. Then the program will automatically detect your device. Once detected, you can see the data types you can recover on the interface. Tap Next and follow the on-screen prompts to move on until it displays all categories on the left panel.
Note: If you cannot find the wanted data to recover, please root your device and try again.
3. Choose one data type from the left window, preview and check the wanted items, and hit the Recover button at the lower-right corner to recover deleted files from Samsung internal memory to the computer.
Suppose that you only want to recover the informative data, like contacts and messages. In that case, you cannot miss Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery. As a simplified version of Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, this app only concentrates on contacts and texts recovery in Samsung's internal memory. Nevertheless, it still allows you to preview all content and select the desired items to recover.
To recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy internal memory:
1. Install and launch the program on your computer. Then, access SMS + Contacts Recovery on the initial interface.
2. Plug your Samsung Galaxy into the computer via a USB cable. Once connected, you will see the following interface. (Note: If you cannot find the desired contacts or messages, please root your device and try again.)
3. Choose Contacts or Messages from the left side, tick off the items after previewing the specific details, and tap the Recover button below.
If you have regularly backed up your Samsung data to Samsung Cloud, you can easily retrieve the deleted files from Samsung Cloud backup.
1. Open Samsung's Settings > Accounts and backup > choose the Restore data option under Samsung Cloud.
2. Select the wanted device from the drop-down list and the content you want to restore.
3. Touch the Restore button.
This article introduces three ways for you to make Samsung internal memory recovery. If you are careful enough, you will find that Samsung Cloud only allows you to restore the lost internal memory data when there is a backup file. However, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android and Coolmuster SMS + Contacts Recovery can recover the deleted files in Samsung Galaxy internal memory without backup.
Moreover, they also let you view the deleted data and recover only the desired items. Thus, I highly recommend you try the two recovery software.