Just like any other mobile devices, Samsung Galaxy S6 has its strong points and its weaknesses, especially as it relates to common problems that the users experience when they operate their devices on a regular basis. One problem, in particular, deals with the issues like the Samsung Galaxy S6 Won't Turn On. These problems can vary from one situation to another. However, some of the top reasons are usually commonly known and reported among each Samsung Galaxy S6 user.
As previously mentioned, the Samsung Galaxy S6 has issues that cause the device not to turn on for the user from time to time. So, it is a case by case basis or specific situations that may determine when these problems do occur. Here are 4 of the more common issues that may cause the phone to discontinue turning on.
1. Normally, whenever the user finds that there is an interruption in the update process, they may see that there is a sequence of errors displayed.
2. In some situations, the startup problems may be due to rough usage by the user themselves. For example, when the user drops the devices on a hard surface, the device may not turn on after it has been picked up off of the flooring.
3. Aside from handling the phone roughly, the device may not turn on because the user has simply removed the battery instead of simply leaving it inside the device that is being used.
4. Additionally, the user's phone may not turn on because of several different types of operations running in the background. Typically, when this happens, the phone will not turn on again properly until these processes have been completed.
Read Also:Restore WhatsApp Chats from Broken Samsung
If you experience one or more of the following problems when trying to turn on your GS6, there are some things that you can do yourself to solve these and other similar issues. Starting with following the advice of professionals in the industry that have found the solutions that can be used.
Tips 1. Restore and Back Up Data
One of the first course of actions is to restore and backup all of the data on the phone before trying to troubleshoot it. This is essential to users who have critical data on their device that they really want to save it without experiencing other issues that can occur. You can restore and backup data on your Samsung S6 that won't turn on via the process of using Broken Android Data Extraction. This option is ideal for a number of different reasons including protecting all of the damage from any kind of potential damage.
The following steps will guide you through the process of extracting you data when Samsung Galaxy S6 won't turn on.
1. Download, install and launch the Broken Android Data Extraction software. Then, go to the left side menu to select "Broken Android Phone Data Extraction" option. Then, use a USB cable to connect your Galaxy S6 to the computer.
2. Now, choose a fixing mode and click "Start". Then, you need to choose the name and model number of your device and click "Confirm".
3. You need to put your Galaxy S6 into Download Mode. Just follow the onscreen prompts to put your S6 in Download mode. After that, the program will detect the phone and scan out data on it instantly.
4. Preview and select the files you want to restore and click the button of "Recover". Choose a location on your computer to save the recovered data.
Tips 2. Force Start Device
When your Samsung Galaxy S6 won't turn on, you can try to reset the phone by tapping the Power ON or OFF button and the Volume Down button for a while. Then, wait for the device to reboot and startup. If it doesn't work, you can no option but to remove the battery from the device.
Tips 3. Charge Battery
It is a possibility that some people forget to charge their phones so as to black out the problem on their phones. If so, it is easy to solve the problem. Just charge your Samsung Galaxy S6 for almost half an hour and if there is a sign of charging on the phone screen, you can rest assured.
Tips 4. Boot up in Safe Mode
Booting your Samsung Galaxy S6 in Safe Mode allows you to get to the root of the problem because it is able to alleviate the threat of a software crash. If you have successfully boot it in the Safe Mode, you don't need to worry any more.
The following shows you how to boot your device into Safe Mode:
1. Press the Volume Down and the ON/OFF button at the same time for almost 15 seconds until your phone starts to vibrate.
2. Release the power button once you see the Samsung logo displayed on the screen.
3. Then, you S6 will start to boot into Safe Mode.
Tips 5. Wipe Cache Partition
Wiping the cache partition on your Samsung phone is a safe way you can try when your S6 won't turn on. It will not alter or erase your data so you just rest assured.
The following shows you how to wipe cache partition on your Samsung S6:
1. Press the Volume Up, Home button and the ON/OFF button at the same time for almost 15 seconds until your phone starts to vibrate.
2. Release the Power button but continue to hold the Home and Volume button.
3. When you see the recovery screen displayed on the screen, you can release the other two buttons slowly.
4. Use the Volume down button to scroll down the list and use Power button to choose the option "Wipe Cache Partition".
5. When the above process finished, you can choose "Reboot system now" option to restart your S6.
experiencing issues with your Samsung Galaxy S6 not turning on can be frustrating, but there are various reasons why this problem may occur. By following these tips, you increase your chances of resolving the issue of your Samsung Galaxy S6 not turning on. However, if the problem persists, it is recommended to seek professional assistance or contact the Samsung support team for further guidance.