- "How do I transfer pictures from my Samsung to my Samsung?"
- "How do I transfer stuff from my old phone to my new Samsung phone?"
- "How do I send a picture from my Samsung phone?"
Most of us are fascinated with recording wonderful moments with Samsung Galaxy series. For instance, you have taken photos on your parents wedding anniversary, and you are about to transfer pictures from one Samsung phone to another. What do you need to pay attention to? Besides, almost no one likes an empty new gadget without the past memorable pictures. Therefore, how to transfer photos from Samsung to Samsung? This might be your foremost concern. Aside from that, what if your Samsung phone data goes with the wind by accident?
Don't worry. It is effortless to tackle these problems. Here are 6 useful methods on how to transfer pictures from Samsung phone to Samsung phone. Certainly, some suggestions about data management will be interspersed along with the article.
Part 1: 1 Click to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung with Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung with Coolmuster Android Assistant
Part 3: How to Transfer Pictures from Samsung Phone to Samsung Phone via Smart Switch
Part 4: How to Transfer Pictures from One Samsung Phone to Another with Dropbox
Part 5: How to Transfer Photos to New Samsung Phone via NFC
Part 6: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung with Bluetooth
Is there any program offering easy ways for Samsung photo transfer? Coolmuster app can give you a hand. Thanks to Samsung Photo Transfer tool - Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, it is a piece of cake to transfer photos from Samsung to Samsung.
Usually, prior to making up our mind to choose the cost-effective means to do this transfer process, you need to know the main features and analyze them over and over again. As a constantly updated program, it enjoys some vital characteristics below.
* Be able to transfer data between two Android phones including Samsung phone, which consist of the latest Samsung version like Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S10/S10+/S10e/S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7, Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8/Note 7, etc.
* Be available to transfer contacts from Samsung to Samsung. Besides, contents like photos, video, calendars and even documents, apps, eBooks and other items can also be transferred without transmitting any virus.
* Transfer various files directly with one click, and offer trial version to meet your crying needs.
* Keep your data intact and read only, exempting you from additional worries.Well, it sounds good. So, download it within one click.
Step 1. Connect the two Samsung handsets to PC
Download Coolmuster Mobile Transfer program and start it with double-click. Then connect the source and destination phones to PC via USB cables. The app may prompt you to grant PC to access your device data. You need to hit "OK" or "ALLOW". After that, the automatic detection will be done by PC.
Step 2. Select the photos which are in need of transfer
Browsing the interface of the program, you can see the top panel showing the files. Among others, Contacts, Photos, Music, Videos, Books and Apps are on the board. Now, you can preview each item by choosing each checkbox, and surely you need to mark the "Photos" checkbox now.
Step 3. Transfer photos from Samsung to Samsung
After that, click "Start Copy" to start transfer. Definitely, if necessary, you can check "Clear data before copying" to clear data on the destination phone. Later, it only needs to take a short while to get this task done.
You May Be Interested in:
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Old Samsung to New Samsung
4 Ways to Transfer Photos from Samsung Phone to Tablet
Apart from Coolmuser Mobile Transfer, Coolmuster Android Assistant is also a useful apps. It can support most versions of the handsets and be used to transfer contacts, SMS, music, photos, videos, call logs and other items between two devices. Simply, It is an astounding data keeper to give you a sense of security all the time. At present, if your PC houses it, you can enjoy a high time as you transfer data between Samsung handsets.
On top of that, you can back up Samsung files to PC, and restore them to another Samsung phone with it. To this end, easy steps will be taken on to make clear on how to transfer photos to a new Samsung phone without damaging both your devices.
1. Install and launch this app to tap "Android Assistant", and then connect both Samsung phones to PC via a USB cable. Then, switch on USB debugging on Samsung > Install driver > "Allow" USB debugging > install Android Assistant > Click "OK" to establish the connection respectively.
2. Go to "Super Toolkit" to choose "Backup" under Essentials mark. Then choose Photos from the source Samsung and find or set a location to house them. Then click "Back Up" to move pictures to PC.
3. Press "Super Toolkit" to click "Restore" tab. Then choose your backed-up records to click Photo checkbox, and press "Restore" again to save them on your target Samsung phone.
Tips: It's no doubt that Coolmuster Android Assistant can also support other data transfer. For instance, you can transfer text messages from Android to computer (Windows/Mac) from one device to another. Hence, if you want to do this, suggest you making them checked at first.
Wonder learning more about how to use Coolmuster Android Assistant? Please watch the video below.
Smart Switch, a kind of Samsung phone (Android 4. 3 or above) built-in feature, can transfer photos and other data from Samsung to Samsung via Wi-Fi, USB. Yet sometimes you need to install the driver first so that the program can recognize your phones. Moreover, this driver needs a renewal afterwards.
1. Download Smart Switch program and start it on both your gadgets, and bring them as close as possible. You can choose "Wireless" from the two apps, and then select "Android" after hitting "SEND" option on the source phone and clicking "RECEIVE" button on the target one.
2. Press "CONNECT" button to get the devices connected. Later, select "Photos" and tap "SEND" to transfer these pictures to your new Samsung.
3. After step 2, you should press "RECEIVE" on your destination phone to get the photos the photos have being transferred to the new Samsung. After that, press "CLOSE APP" to disconnect the two Samsung phones.
Dropbox, invented by Drew Houston, provides photo fans with another method on how to transfer pictures from Samsung phone to Samsung phone. But it is a little bit slow once in a while when transferring a batch of photos, which is not very friendly to its users. What's more, its operating instruction is in much the same way as Smart Switch.
* Step 1. Download and open Dropbox app from your source Samsung phone, then sign up to get an access. You can use your frequently-used E-mail name and set a password. Then, choose a folder for another phone to file your precious photos.
* Step 2. You can see "+" item with on the bottom of your first Samsung phone. Press it and choose photos which are to be transferred beforehand to the second phone. As can be seen clearly from the image below, just tap "Upload" and the photos will be housed by Dropbox.
* Step 3. Download install and start Dropbox from the second Samsung phone, then log in with the username and password. Now, choose "Save to Device" by clicking the three-dot icon. Later, press "Export" beside the photo location to transfer photos from Samsung to Samsung.
NFC, short for Near-Field Communication, is another tool for Samsung photo transfer. It runs through such three modes as point-to-point communication, reader, NFC card simulation. Although it is an innovative technique called S beam, it only can be used via Wi-Fi direction or sometimes you need to have a reader.
Step 1. Make S Beam available in your two handsets
You don't need to download it. Just open up phone Settings > More and find out the S Beam item from your Samsung phones. Enable the S Beam by sliding the button and clicking "NFC" on both phones. Then, your handsets will make an automatic connection for a moment.
Step 2. Start the transfer process via NFC
After you see the "Connections" marks, select the photos that you want to transfer and keep the phones as close as possible. Then, hit "Tap to beam" and this technique will perform the transfer process. After that, the screen will cue you when the task is over.
Bluetooth is not a stranger for us. Many years ago, we have already used it to transfer info from one device to another without cellular data. However, there are some limited factors considering its speed, distance and signal while transferring photos. Of course, it has some strength as it is a built-in function for most of the phones.
* Step 1. Slide down the screen to find the Bluetooth icon on both of your Samsung phones. Highlight the Bluetooth on your smart phones, and then pair them.
* Step 2. When the match is made, and after you select the photos, you can go to "Share" > "Bluetooth" to begin the transfer process. Your photos will be transferred in a few minutes. At last, you can choose to turn on Bluetooth on both Samsung phones.
Note: Turning off Bluetooth may help to reduce your phone's power consumption.
In brief, 6 means have been introduced above in terms of how to transfer pictures from one Samsung phone to another. Each of them possesses its own features and gets evaluations from its users. New technologies have come a long way in mobile data transfer domain. Taking Coolmuster products for example, not only does it do well in Android system concerning most of the phone brands and versions, but also it can run smoothly in iOS system.
As such, the fact that Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is characterized by free technical support draws a number of fans. What's more, providing zero Ad, it also runs without third-party software, which is also the feature of Coolmuster Android Assistant. This being said, it's easy to operate and time-consuming. Thus, if needed, try it and you'll get a different experience.
How to transfer photos to a new Samsung phone? In this regard, I believe your hiccup has already disappeared up to now.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone in 4 Ways
Full Guide on Samsung Data Recovery [Updated]
5 Best Ways to Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung (Updated)
How to Transfer/Share apps between Two Samsung Galaxy Phones
4 Ways to Transfer iTunes Music to Samsung S23/S22/S21