Multiple Ways to Easily Save Photos to SD Card
Why to Save Data on SD Card?
Saving a lot of data on the internal memory of phone might eat up the space that is available, thus by reducing the speed and the performance of the phone and hence we need to make sure that the data is always stored on the SD card. There are also chances that, if there is a phone reset or the operating system flush that is done, the data present on the phone is wiped off! If this happens then there is no way that the lost information can be got back.
To avoid such inevitable situations from happening, it is always suggested to store the data on SD cards. There are software that help in getting the lost data from SD card, even if the data on it lost by any chance.
Solution 1. Coolmuster Android Assistant - How to Save Photos to SD Card?
Welcome to a one-stop destination for Android managing software. This software is fully capable of dealing with Android media, contacts, SMS, apps backup and etc. in one place of your PC. With this software, you can easily save as many photos to SD card as you wanted and needed. Actually, this software is perfect to get all the data backup on your computer by just clicking only one button! Yes, that is right, just one click, gets every job done for you. This helps in transferring all data like photos onto your SD Card. More importantly, this software is fully compatible with all Android brands like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony and many more.
Make sure that the software is installed on your system and follow the following steps to transfer photos onto your SD Card.
- Connect the android device to the computer using a USB cable. Make sure that the USB debugging mode is on, in the phone.
- Select the photo gallery that you need to backup/ import/ export/ delete/ download. Select the desired option that is present on the top, to perform specific operation.
- Once the photos are exported, go to the app, select location on SD card, and import the same gallery file. The photos are transferred from phone to SD card.
Solution 2. Export Android Photos to SD Card with Mobile Transfer
Coolmuster studio has another wonderful product - Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (Windows) or Coolmuster Mobile Transfer for Mac, which is professionally in transferring data between two portable devices. And one of its feature is transferring phone data to computer for backup. The simple steps to do so are given in the below:
1. Connect your Android phone to computer and launch the Mobile Transfer after you downloaded and installed it.
2. Choose "Back up Your Phone" mode from the program interface and all your Android files will be displayed here.
3. Select the files you want to transfer and click "Start" button, select SD card as output location to begin the transfer.
Extra Bonus: Other options of Transferring Photos to SD Card
What are the other options to transfer photos? You could download some apps from the Google Play Store, for one. Here is a look at the other options.
1. Save Photos to SD Card via File Commander
Download and install File commander application on your phone. Open the app, go to the internal memory and select the photos folder that is to be transferred. Click on the 3 dots and select move option. Select a location on the SD card to move.
- Good SD Card Loading speed.
- PC file transfer feature available.
- Clean user interface.
- Takes time to use the PC transfer feature.
- The process is time consuming at times.
2. Save Photos to SD Card Through USB
You can connect your phone to your PC through a USB connector, and transfer all media as needed. All you need is a SD card and internal storage, so that the transfer could occur. This option involves connecting the plug in the phone to computer in media transfer option and transfer the photos manually from internal storage to the SD card.
- Can transfer all files.
- Can ensure that the data remains safe.
- You need to have to do the process everytime.
- It can take up a lot of time.
Both of the above other techniques require a lot of steps to be followed. Coolmuster scores over all these other methods, providing the same functionality with just a click. Now, when you take new photos, just designate the SD card as the output location to save the photos. To do that, you just need to insert the SD card into the SD Card slot in the phone. Open the camera application on the phone, and then there is a message that appears asking if you want to save the data on the Local or on SD card. Now, select the SD card option to make SD card as the default location!