How to Sync Contacts from Facebook to Android Phone?
Do you remember that when you first install a Facebook app on your Android mobile phone, it asked whether you want to sync all your Facebook contacts with your phone. Maybe you have selected NO but now you just want to sync all your Facebook contacts with your Android phone. Well, the bluntest way to do so is uninstalling the Facebook app from your Android phone and install it once again. Therefore, you can select YES when you meet the same choice. Well, do not have enough troubles. Actually you can transfer contacts from Facebook to Android phone without uninstalling your FB app. You just:
Step-by-step to Add Facebook Contacts to An Android Smart Phone
- Tap "Settings" on your Android phone's menu and then choose "Account & Sync";
- Choose Facebook and click on it. But if you haven't added your FB account to your Android Account, you would not see the FB in the list of accounts. If so, you should tap on the option at the bottom of the screen to do that;
- Continue by choosing the "Sync contacts" option and then Click "Sync Now".
Apart from contacts, you can also sync your Facebook feed, calendar and schedule with your Android phone according to your needs. Above is the way on how to sync contacts from Facebook to an Android phone. And next, we would like to show you how to transfer contacts from computer to an Android phone, or copy contacts from one Android to another Android phone. The tool you need is the Coolmuster Android Assistant or Coolmuster Android Assistant for Mac, which is able to help you transfer contacts from Android phone to computer and then you can restore the exported Android contacts from computer back to your same or different Android phone.
The following guide will show you how to sync contacts from computer to Android and the button in the below is available for you to download the free trial version of the Android Assistant.
Easiest Way to Sync Contacts from Computer to Android Phone
Step 1: Connect your Android phone and launch the software
Launch the installed Android Assistant on your computer and connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable. The program will detect your connected Android phone and show it on its interface. If not, you may need to open USB debugging on your Android phone beforehand.
Follow the below instruction to enable USB debugging on your Android phone. If you did it before, you can skip to next step.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
After you finish the USB debugging, you can go to your device screen to tap the "Allow" option. Then, the parameter information of your device, including phone model, system version and storage space size will be shown in the main interface.
Step 2: Transfer contacts from Android phone to computer
Once the program successfully recognize your Android phone, it will show all Android files in categories like Photos, Videos, Music, Contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. Just open "Contacts" tab and preview contained contacts on your Android in details. Then, select those you want to transfer on your computer and click "Export" button.
Step 3: Sync contacts from computer to Android
Disconnect the Android phone and link the other Android phone to the same computer. After it has been detected by the program, you can directly go to the "Contacts" tab and choose "Restore" button to sync the contacts that you have exported with the options above from computer to your Android phone.