"I have a rooted Galaxy S9+ running a custom Android 10 ROM, and I am looking for apps similar to Titanium Backup, which hasn't been working properly for me since Android 10 was released. I am aware that apps like 'Super Backup Pro' only back up the apps, if I am not mistaken. And I am looking for an app that will restore apps + data. Any suggestions are appreciated."
- Excerpted from Reddit.com
Whether you want to find a Titanium Backup alternative with no root or for your rooted Android device, you will get the optimal choice among the nine best alternatives to Titanium Backup below. Let's get started to learn them one by one.
#1. Coolmuster Android Backup Manager
#2. Coolmuster Android Assistant
#3. G Cloud Backup
#5. Backup Your Mobile
#6. Swift Backup
#7. Google Backup
#9. Cloud Saving
Coolmuster Android Backup Manager is the best Titanium Backup alternative with no root requirement. Unlike other similar alternatives to Titanium Backup, it swiftly helps you migrate contacts, videos, documents, apps, messages, photos, call logs, and music in one click between your Android device and a computer, regardless of rooted or non-rooted devices. Besides, it is up to you to decide whether to connect your Android and computer over Wi-Fi or cable.
* Back up and restore Android contacts, music, photos, call logs, messages, apps, videos, and documents on a computer in one click.
* Two connection methods provided: USB and Wi-Fi connection.
* Widely compatible with almost all Android phones and tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra, Huawei P40/P40 Pro/P40 Pro+/Mate 40, LG, Motorola, Sony, HTC, etc.
* One-click operation.
* The backup feature is free to use.
* Reliable and secure to use.
* Fast transfer speed.
* No data loss happens during the transfer process.
* Not support the browser history and calendars.
* It's free version allows you to back up Android to PC.
* Full version: $19.95 for a one-year license and $29.95 for a lifetime license.
You may like:
How to Back Up Android Phone before Factory Reset? (7 Methods)
How to Delete Backup on Android Devices? (2 Ways)
The Titanium Backup alternative Coolmuster Android Assistant is another highly recommended app. It allows you to back up and restore all Android data on a computer in one click. Apart from that, it also lets you directly manage your Android data on the computer, for example, sending & replying to text messages.
* One-click to back up and restore the overall Android data on a computer without data loss.
* Selectively transfer contacts, photos, call logs, etc., between your PC and your phone.
* Directly manage the Android data on a computer: Add, delete & edit contacts, send & reply to SMS, install & uninstall apps, export Android contacts to Outlook, import Outlook contacts to Android, etc.
* Work with Android 4.0 and above, including Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Sony, Google, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, and other Android brands.
* One-click operation.
* Keep the original data quality and file format.
* Allow you to preview the thumbnails and selectively transfer the wanted data.
* Manage multiple Android data on the computer directly.
* Save the files as a readable format on the computer.
* No root requirements.
* The interface is a bit flat color.
* $29.95 for a one-year license and $39.95 for a lifetime license.
How to Transfer Files from Android to PC over Wi-Fi? [6 Ways]
Back Up and Restore Android Data with One Click [Top 3 Ways in 2021]
As the name shows, G Cloud Backup is a cloud storage service that automatically or manually backs up your Android music, contacts, messages, and other files. You can freely configure and customize the automatic backup feature as you like. Note that this Titanium Backup alternative has nothing to do with Google.
* Automatically or manually back up Android data to the cloud storage, like SMS, videos, contacts, call logs, photos, music, documents, and even settings in some cases.
* Allow you to freely customize the automatic backup feature as your favorite circumstances, for example, automatically back up your device when charging or under a Wi-Fi connection.
* Provide 1GB free storage for every first-time user.
* $3.99 per month.
Download it from here.
This alternative to Titanium Backup only works for rooted Android devices. It backs up everything on your Android device, like apps, app settings, app data, contacts, default keyboard option, etc. Its advantage over other apps lies in the eye-catching design style - a more intuitive interface.
* Back up contacts, apps, app data, app settings, call logs, SMS, screen DPI settings, and default keyboard settings on your Android phone.
* Back up and restore rooted Android device via three-step flashing process.
Download it from here.
If you only need to back up parts of Android files, you can choose Backup Your Mobile. It is an easy-to-use Android backup app for for backing up Android apps, call logs, system settings, SMS, MMS, etc. Although this Titanium Backup alternative looks archaic, it is a handy tool for single-use backup.
* Back up a few Android data, including contacts, call logs, system settings, calendar events, user dictionary, MMS, SMS, and other files.
* Store the backups to the SD card, internal memory, Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
* Allow you to automatically back up your Android data to the cloud services, like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
* Transfer data from one device to another via third-party cloud storage services.
As a newly-created Titanium Backup alternative, Swift Backup supports backing up both rooted and non-rooted Android devices to cloud storage. For non-root devices, it backs up SMS, apps, call logs, and wallpapers on your phone. More than these files, it also backs up app data, app permission option, and Wi-Fi network configurations on rooted devices.
* Back up apps, call logs, SMS, and wallpapers on non-rooted Android devices.
* Back up apps, app data, app permission options, SMS, call logs, Wi-Fi network configurations, and wallpapers on rooted Android devices.
* Use the cloud storage to store Android data, and it supports Google Drive, ownCloud, Dropbox, Nextcloud, and custom NAS & WebDAV.
* The UI is a bit obscure for users.
* Provide in-app purchases, ranging from $0.99 to $7.99 per item.
Download it from here.
Google service exists on all Android phones and tablets. As a result, you can also take it as the Titanium Backup alternative to back up your Android data to Google cloud. If you have backed up Android data to Google cloud before, you will know that it only supports some data types, like contacts, SMS, call history, app data, passwords, etc. Nevertheless, using Google backup, you won't need to install any other third-party apps.
* Back up Android contacts, call history, SMS, app data, documents, password, and other files to Google cloud.
* It is a pre-installed service on all Android smartphones, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, etc., and you don't need to install any other third-party apps.
* Not support some Android data, like MMS.
* Offer 15GB free storage.
* Paid plan starts at $1.99 per month for 100GB.
Compared with other Titanium Backup alternatives, SyncDroid is another comprehensive plan for Android backup, restoration, and management. You can use it to back up and restore all Android files in one click or manage the Android data on a computer.
* One-click to back up and restore all Android files.
* Transfer, edit, manage and view Android data on a computer.
* Support videos, music, contacts, apps, messages, photos, and more.
Download it from here.
Besides the above Titanium Backup alternatives, you can also select one Cloud saving app to wirelessly back up your Android data. Apart from what we have mentioned above, there are also many other Cloud storage apps in the market, such as Google Photos, Pocket Casts, etc. If you want to back up game records, you can choose Facebook or Google Play Games. If you hope to manage passwords, you can install LastPass to back up the login details.
To find more Cloud-saving apps, you can open the Google Play Store and search for the one you want.
After browsing the nine top-notch Titanium Backup alternatives, you can quickly conclude that Coolmuster Android Backup Manager and Coolmuster Android Assistant are the optimal choices.
First, you can back up everything on your Android phone with either of them in one click. Second, it is safe and reliable to use, and favorable for people worldwide. Third, it is the most affordable one among all the paid programs. Finally, it surpasses the free alternatives to Titanium Backup in features, stability, and user experience.
Therefore, forget Titanium Backup and use Coolmuster Android Backup Manager or Coolmuster Android Assistant instead. You will love the way it backs up and manages your device.
8 Best Android Backup Software for PC You Can't Miss
Back Up Text Messages from Android to PC or New Phone (Full Guide)
6 Easy Ways on How to Backup WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC
How to Backup Android Phone to PC? 4 Methods for You
Top 6 iTunes Alternatives for Android in 2021