iPhone calendars bring users much convenience in daily life. With the improvement of iPhone calendar's function, people are increasingly tend to record important events with calendars to remind them of daily schedules and deadline in case of missing important events. And people are increasingly aware of the importance to backup files in case of data lost or unexpected need, for example, losing the beloved iPhone or changing a new iPhone. In this case, how do you transfer backup files from computer to iPhone, or how to add calendar to iPhone from computer? Here in this article you will find out the answer.
Tool You'll Need to Transfer Calendars:
Coolmuster iOS Assistant is a professional iOS Data Manager, which can easily and securely transfer and manage different files including the calendars between iPhone/iPad/iPod and computer. With the powerful program, you can take full control of your iPhone files.
Key Features of the Program:
- Import or add effectively any files like Calendars, Contacts, Bookmarks and etc. to iPhone/iPad/iPod from computer.
- Backup or transfer easily data from iPhone/iPad/iPod to computer with/without iTunes.
- Preview and manage different contents on the program, such as, Calendars, Contacts, Text Messages(SMS), Notes and so on.
- Compatible with all generations of iPhone/iPad/iPod, like iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE, iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPod touch, iPod shuffle and etc.
- Edit different files like Calendars, Notes, Tones, Voice Memos, Books and so on. (Coming soon)
Step 1. Download and install the recommended iOS Data Manager on your computer and run it. Please ensure that the latest iTunes has been installed in your computer, or the program might fail to detect the connected iPhone.
Step 2. Make your iPhone connect to the computer with a USB cable. Then the program will detect the connected device automatically and you will see a pop-up telling you to click "Trust" on the connected iDevice and click "Continue" on the program window. Just follow the prompt to do it.
Note: If the pop-up window does not show, just hit the "Can't see this popup?" option below the window. If the program still fails to detect the connected device, please check here to learn what to do if iDevice fails to connect.
Step 3. When your iPhone has been detected successfully by the program, you might see an interface as below where the main information of your iPhone shows on the right side and the iPhone contents shows on the left side, including the Calendars, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Photos, Apps and etc.
Step 4. Visit the "Calendars" section and you are allowed to preview the details of calendars. And hit "Import" on the top and select the calendar files from computer to transfer/add them to the connected iPhone.