You would agree that the photos taken by an iPhone's camera are much more vivid and sharper than those taken by any other smartphone. As an iPhone comes with high-definition images and excellent imaging techniques, we always persist firmly in the outstanding close-up pictures even when we change a new phone. However, few people know how to get photos off iPhones based on the unique appearance and structure. Consequently, choosing the right way to pull photos off iPhones is of vital importance.
This post will teach you 6 simple methods to get your work done. Let's explore.
Way 1. How to Get Photos off iPhone in One Click Using Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Easiest & Optimal)
Way 2. How to Takes Photos off iPhone with iCloud Photos (Windows & Mac)
Way 3. How to Get Pictures off iPhone via Photos App on Your Mac or Windows PC
Way 4. How Do I Get Photos off My iPhone through AirDrop
Way 5. How to Pull Photos off iPhone via Dropbox
Way 6. How to Get All Photos off iPhone Using Google Drive
The best and easiest way to get photos off iPhone is using Coolmuster iOS Assistant. It enables you to easily export photos, messages, videos, contacts, and other file types from your iPhone to computer or iTunes. It also lets you import contacts, bookmarks, iTunes backups, etc., from computer to your iDevice in one click. With the aid of iOS Assistant, you will transfer the whole photos folder or only a few selected images off your iPhone in minutes.
What does Coolmuster iOS Assistant do for you?
* Auto-scan all files on your iPhone and allow you to preview and select the photos you want.
* Selectively export photos and any other file from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to a computer or iTunes as a backup.
* Back up and restore the overall iDevice data in one click, such as photos, contacts, text messages, notes, calendars, bookmarks, music, videos, apps, and so on.
* Import contacts, bookmarks, calendars, books, iTunes backups, etc., from the computer to your iDevice.
* Best way to get photos off iPhone and support various photo formats, like JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PEG, etc.
* One-click operation, absolutely secure, simple interface, user-friendly, and fast.
* Work well with all generations of iPhone/iPad/iPod, including iPhone 14/13/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4, etc.
The following steps show you how to get pictures off iPhones with two approaches - export the selected or all photos off your iPhone.
1. After installing Coolmuster iOS Assistant on your computer, launch it, and connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
2. The software will automatically detect your device. If a window pops up on your phone, hit Trust on your device and click the Continue option on this program to move on. Once your device is detected, you will see the home interface below.
3. Pull photos off the iPhone selectively. Click Photos from the left panel, preview and tick the photos you want to transfer, and press the Export button on the top menu to start the transfer process.
1. Install this Coolmuster iOS Assistant on your computer.
2. Plug your iPhone into the computer and make it recognizable.
3. After a successful connection, click the Super Toolkit option on the top, and hit iTunes Backup & Restore. Then, tap Backup > select your device from the drop-down menu > choose a location to save the photos > click OK.
Want to import photos from computer to iPhone? Learn the 5 easy ways in this post to make the photo transfer easily and quickly.
If you want to get your valuable deleted photos from your iPhone, please select a powerful iOS photo recovery tool first.
iCloud keeps your full-resolution photos up to date, safe, and available on all of your iOS devices, PC, and iCloud.com. You can use iCloud Photos, the reliable and free way to sync all the photos to iCloud storage and download the original and full-resolution photos from iCloud to your device anytime you want. There is another thing to know before you start the process. As iCloud storage only offers 5GB of free storage for you, you will need to get more storage if it is insufficient.
How do I get pictures off my iPhone?
1. Turn on iCloud Photo Library on iPhone
Open Settings, tap Photos and enable the iCloud Photos Library option. Under a Wi-Fi network connection, the photos will be synced to iCloud automatically.
2. Download photos to your computer
On Windows PC:
Here is still another way to get pictures off your iPhone. Just like the Photos app on your Mac, Windows 10 also has this feature. If you are using a Mac or Window 10 computer, you can follow our instructions to get photos off iPhone without installing extra apps.
1. On your Windows 10, install the latest iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Launch the Photos app from the Start menu at the lower-left corner if it does not launch automatically. Then trust your PC on your iPhone.
3. In the Photos app, tap Import at the upper-right corner > select from a USB Device > choose the desired photos when it finishes searching photos and displays them on the screen > click Import > pick more photos to transfer > press the Continue option > select a storage location to store the photos.
Once done, you will find the imported photos in the Pictures folder on your computer.
1. Plug your iPhone into your Mac using a USB cable and unlock your device.
2. Run the Photos app on your Mac, and your iPhone should be highlighted under Devices in the left window. If not, click your iPhone's name manually.
3. Click the photos you want to get off from your iPhone and hit the Import X Selected or Import All New Items button to transfer photos from your iPhone to your Mac.
Read more: This guide will be helpful if you want to unlock an iPhone with a unresponsive screen.
AirDrop lets you share files to another Apple device nearby over a Wi-Fi network. Thus, if you own a Mac computer with macOS X Yosemite or later versions, you can breezily get photos off iPhone via AirDrop.
To pull photos off your iPhone:
1. Enable the AirDrop, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth features on both devices.
On your iPhone: Swipe up (or down in some iOS versions) to activate the Control Center and tap the AirDrop icon from the Control Center to toggle it on. You can also turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth from here.
On your Mac: Click the Finder app in the Dock, tap the AirDrop icon from the top-left corner, and set Allow me to be discoverable by Everyone or Contacts Only.
2. On your iPhone, open the Photos app, select the photos you wish to transfer, and tap the Share icon.
3. Choose AirDrop from the pop-up window and hit your computer's name to start to transfer photos to your Mac. When finished, a Sent notification will appear under the computer's name.
Note: If your iPhone and Mac are using different Apple ID, you will need to click Save when it asks you on the computer.
Like iCloud, Dropbox is also a wireless way for you to select in terms of the matter. However, it merely gives you 2GB of free storage, which can be easily used up. So, you will have to pay for more storage when running out of free storage.
How do I take pictures off my iPhone? Learn the useful steps below:
1. Download the Dropbox app on your iPhone, sign in with your Dropbox account, or create a new account if you do not have one.
2. Open this app, press the + icon at the lower-right corner of the screen, and select Upload files. After that, choose the photos you want to upload and hit Upload.
3. Open a browser on your computer and visit the Dropbox official website. Next, sign in to the website Dropbox with the same account you use on your iPhone, find the photos, and download them to your computer.
Apart from the above ways, Google Drive also provides the service to upload photos. Like iCloud and Dropbox, it will also cost you a bit if the 15GB of free storage exhausts. If you have a tight budget, you can get photos off iPhone using Way 1; if you don't mind, you can repeat the following steps:
1. Install Google Drive on your iPhone, run the app, and tap the + icon > Upload > Choose the wanted photos from your iPhone and upload them to Google Drive.
2. Download the Google Drive app on your computer, sign in with the same Google account, and find the Google Drive folder on your computer.
3. Open this folder and check the uploaded photos there.
That's how to get photos off iPhone in 6 different ways. By comparison, you will find other ways will consume networks, cost money when the free storage is run out, or do not work on all devices, and only Coolmuster iOS Assistant is the optimal choice for you. And it is highly secure and easy to export photos to a computer without losing data quality. I strongly recommend you give it a try.
I hope you will pull photos off your iPhone successfully. If you need any help when using, please leave a comment below.