About iPhone Music Transfer:
The iPhone Music Transfer can help you figure out to transfer all kinds of multimedia files including the Music, Movies, Audio Books, TV Shows, Music Videos, Ringtones, Voice Memos and etc. from all models of iPhone to your iTunes Library easily on computer. It requires no professional skills for every users. So you can handle it and copy music from iPhone to iTunes Library within simple steps.
Before we start the progress, you have to do some preparations:
1) Install iTunes on your computer;
2) Please be sure that you've installed this powerful iPhone Music Transfer on your computer. If not, you can click below icons to get its free trial version.
1) Connect your iPhone to computer and launch this program on your PC. Then you'll see the detailed iPhone info in the main interface just like below picture shows.
2) Click "Media" > "Music", and you'll see a songs list on the right panel. Just mark the song which you want to transfer and hit "Export to " > "Export to iTunes Library" button in the top of panel. Thus you have just synced these music files to the iTunes Library as you like.
Bingo! All things have been done now. You can enjoy your beloved songs on computer or on your iPhone as you like.
In some cases, you may need to transfer music from iPhone to Tunes as a backup. While in some other cases, you may need to sync music songs from iTunes to iPhone so as to get access to the newest music hits. So how to sync music songs from iTunes to iPhone? Below is the guide for you to transfer songs from iTunes to iPhone within iTunes:
1. Connect iPhone to the computer via USB cord and open iTunes.
2. Select the Device and then go to Music tab to choose the wanted files.
3. Before that, check the free space to ensure enough space is available to save files.
4. Now, go to Options to choose the right syncing mode. Here, as you can see in the below interface, several modes are offered for your reference.
(Note: The option of Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected means that new media will automatically get added to your iPhone the next time you plug it in if more files are added to iTunes in the libraries that are set to sync with your device. And the option of Manually manage music and videos allows you manually decide the files you want to sync with iPhone as needed.
5. If you choose the mode of Manually manage music and videos, now just tick out the files you want to transfer from iTunes to iPhone and then click on Sync option to begin the file transfer process.
Words in The End:
Though iTunes enables you to transfer music songs between iPhone and iTunes Library, one thing you should know is that it can only support purchased items from iTunes store. This powerful iPhone Music Transfer as introduced in the above can also allow you to easily transfer music songs from the computer to iPhone device. So if you want to freely share files between iPhone and the computer. Why don't you try this method immediately? Not a bad idea, right? Just click the below link to take a free trial!