- A User from Apple Community
It benefits you a lot to sync iTunes playlist to iPhone: Skip the songs you dislike and enjoying your favorite songs whenever and wherever you go. Good wish as it is, fewer people know how to transfer playlist from iTunes to iPhone quickly. Well, it's easy to do the job. Read the two simple methods in this tutorial and get the thing done painlessly.
Way 1. How to Transfer Playlist from iTunes to iPhone via iPhone Playlist Transfer
Way 2. How to Transfer iTunes Playlist to iPhone with iTunes
iPhone Playlist Transfer is a popular iTunes alternative to move playlist from iTunes to iPhone with no data loss. Besides, it also syncs and manages photos, music, messages, notes, eBooks, Safari data, and other files from your iPhone/iPad/iPod and migrates data between iOS devices and computers.
Below is a list of key features of iPhone Playlist Transfer:
* Sync playlists, music, ringtones, audiobooks, movies, TV shows, voice memos, etc., between iTunes and the iOS device.
* Transfer playlists, movies, voice memos, iTunes U, ringtones, etc., from iOS to computer, iOS to iOS, computer to iOS, or iTunes to the computer.
* Support up to 28 kinds of files, like photos, Podcasts, text messages, contacts, WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp, notes, music, voice memos, playlists, music videos, calendars, etc.
* Allow you to preview and choose the specific data you want to transfer.
* Manage music on the computer directly: Edit song information, create the music playlist according to your taste, delete a playlist on iPhone, convert music format automatically to work with your iDevice, etc.
* One-click operation and three-step process.
* Reliable, user-friendly, and secure app.
* Widely compatible with iOS 6.0 and higher versions (iOS 14 included), such as iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5, etc.
How to copy playlist from iTunes to iPhone 12/11/X without data loss?
Warm tips before you start the process:
Now, you can start transferring iTunes playlists to your iPhone:
1. Install iPhone Playlist Transfer on your computer and launch it.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable, and it will detect your device automatically.
3. Once connected, it will display all iPhone data in classified groups. Choose Music from the left panel > tap a playlist under the Playlists category > click the Add icon (or "+") on the top menu > pick the playlists you wish to copy > hit the Open button to transfer playlist from iTunes to iPhone without syncing.
3 Ways to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer without iTunes
[Solved] How to Transfer Music from CD to iPhone 12/11/X/8/7 Easily?
If you don't mind data loss during the syncing process, you can sync the iTunes playlist to iPhone using iTunes. Below are the steps.
Before syncing iTunes playlist to iPhone, you will have to turn on the option Manually manage music and videos in iTunes:
Then, how to download playlists from iTunes to iPhone?
In iTunes 12:
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes if it doesn't launch automatically.
2. When the iPhone icon shows up in the iTunes window, tap it and choose Music > Sync Music > Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
3. Check the desired playlists and hit the Apply button below to transfer the iTunes playlists to iPhone for listening.
In iTunes 11:
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and tap the iPhone icon at the up-left corner of the iTunes window.
2. Choose Add To... > select Playlists on the top screen > drag the playlists from left to side > click Done and Sync below to start the syncing process.
Note: Find iTunes playlist not syncing to iPhone or iTunes not connecting to this iPhone? Click the relevant guides below to fast fix your problem.
You may like:
How to Fix iPhone Not Syncing with iTunes? [8 Fixes]
How to Fix the Problem iTunes Could Not Connect to This iPhone? (6 Effective Solutions)
That's all for how to transfer playlist from iTunes to iPhone. If you don't want to lose iPhone data, I highly recommend you try iPhone Playlist Transfer. Apart from previewing and selectively transferring the wanted playlists, you can also safely delete, create, play, and edit the songs on the computer. So, go downloading and experiencing it now!
If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment area.
How to Put Music on iPod without iTunes? (4 Effective Ways)
What if You Can't Add Music to an iPhone? (9 Useful Solutions & An Alternative)
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPad? (New Tips in 2021)
How to Transfer Music from iPad to iPod? (Simple & Reliable)
How to Transfer Songs from iPhone to iPhone Using AirDrop? (Step-by-Step)