How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac?
You may like to listen to music with your iPhone while you're on the go. Thus, you may downloaded or saved lots of songs on your device. So have you ever wondered of sharing your favorite songs with your friends or family? Or do you want to import your iPhone music into your PPT presentation as background music? If so, you need to export songs from iPhone to Mac for backup or sharing.
To transfer music from iPhone to Mac computer, iTunes is a good choice for you. As is known to all, iTunes store provides iOS device users with numerous music songs, movies and videos of the latest releases. So it is quite natural that many iPhone users will go to iTunes Store to download songs and videos to their iPhone devices as wanted. Also, you can consider exporting purchased music songs and other files to the computer by relying on iTunes. So now let's see how to do it:
- Launch the installed iTunes on the Mac computer. (Here, you are warmly to have the latest iTunes version.)
- Get your iPhone connected to the Mac computer via the USB cord. After that, authorize your computer in iTunes and then enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Now, go to File tab on the top panel and choose Devices option. Then choose the Transfer Purchases from iPhone option from the drop-down menu.
Many people say that it is hard to transfer music from iPhone to Mac, because of iTunes' limitation. For example, iTunes only allows you to transfer songs from iPhone to Mac which are purchased from the iTunes store. But actually, it can be very easy once you find a practical iPhone to Mac Music Transfer - Coolmuster iOS Assistant for Mac. It empowers you to copy iPhone music to MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and iMac effectively. With it, you can use all your music files for any purpose as you like. And this program is compatible with almost all iPhone devices, including iPhone Xs Plus/Xs/X Plus/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/SE and also iPad an iPod touch.
(Tips: Here is also Windows version - Coolmuster iOS Assistant. By the way, it can even allow you to transfer music from iPhone to USB flash drive for easier sharing. And aside from music files, but also photo albums on your iPhone can be transferred, too.)
Now, let's us to see how this powerful iPhone to Mac Transfer works.
Step 1. Install and Launch iPhone to Mac Music Transfer
Below are the Mac and Windows free download button of this transfer tool. You can get one of them and install it according to its instructions. After that, you'll find a desktop application icon on your Mac screen. Double-click it to run the program on your Mac successfully.
Step 2. Transfer iPhone Music to Mac
1) Click "Music" option to open your iPhone music library folder. You can go through and see all the files in the right panel. This tool will display all your music files completely, including type, title, time, size, genres, artists, etc.
2) Select and check songs and press "Export" button to transfer music files from iPhone to Mac easily. If you want to export all music files to Mac, you can choose "Check All" option to select all at one time.
3) After exporting, you can open the output folder to transfer it to other device or use it in other places as you like.
What's More About iPhone to Mac Transfer?
So as you can see, using iPhone to Mac Music Transfer program, you can transfer music from iPhone to Mac as easy as 1-2-3. Furthermore, this tool is not only compatible with all models of iPhone, but also support all iPad and iPod. Thus, you also can use it to backup your iPad and iPod data on Mac as well as iPhone.