Easy Way to Transfer Podcast from iPhone to iTunes or Computer
Almost all iPhone users know how to transfer files like podcasts, music, photos, etc. from their computer to iPhone, but on the contrary, things could be different. Most people feel hard to find an effective way to transfer podcast back to iTunes from their iPhone 6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/3GS. We all know that iTunes never lets you transfer iPhone podcast for protecting the author's copyright. So if you want to share or backup your iPhone podcast, you need to find other methods.
Actually, sync podcasts from iPhone to iTunes on computer could be an easy task for all iPhone users, the key point to solve the problem is to find a professional and reliable iPhone Podcast Transfer program. Here I'd like to suggest you try the Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to Computer Transfer and Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to Mac Transfer to transfer iPhone podcast to computer or iTunes library easily.
As a professional iPhone to Computer Transfer program, this recommended tool is not only enables users to transfer podcast from iPhone to PC with one click, but also support users to export many other files like photos, movies, TV shows, etc. to PC in original quality.
To make you understand how to transfer podcast from iPhone to iTunes with this powerful tool in details, we write the below instructions for your reference.
Step 1. Connect iPhone to PC
Run iPhone Podcasts Transfer and use iPhone USB cable to connect your iPhone 6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/3GS to computer. This tool will automatically detect and display your iPhone on the main interface just like the below. If it can't detect your device, you can click "Refresh" button to detect again.
Step 2. Transfer Podcast from iPhone to Computer
In the primary window, click "Podcasts". Then you'll see all podcasts on your iPhone is listed in the right panel. Click "Check All" button to select all iPhone podcasts at one time or you can select specific files as you like. After that, hit "Export" button to copy podcasts from iPhone to computer freely.
Step 3. Sync iPhone Podcasts to iTunes
After the transferring, click "YES" on the pop-up window to open the output folder. And you can open your iTunes and sync these transferred podcasts to iTunes library with one simple click.
The tutorial in the above tells you how to easily transfer Podcasts from iPhone to PC computer, but if you are a Mac user. Just follow the similar steps. Download the Mac version of this software on the computer and then open it with double clicks.
- Link your iPhone to the Mac computer via the USB cord. Then the software will automatically detect your device and scan for all files saved on your device.
- As you can see now, all different files folders are arranged on the main interface. You can then enter the Podcasts folder to preview more detailed file information.
- While previewing, tick out the wanted file and then hit the Export option to transfer them from iPhone to Mac. Now, you just need to wait patiently for the process to get completed within a little while.
Also Read: How to iPhone Calendar with Mac Computer
In some cases, you might want to transfer some podcasts from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the iTunes, so you could freely enjoy lyrical songs while you are using your computer. So how to do it?
1. Open your iPhone and go to Settings > Podcasts. Then toggle on the option of Sync Podcast.
2. Now, launch iTunes on the computer and link your iPhone to the computer via the USB cord.
3. Choose iTunes > Preferences > Store. Then click on "Sync podcast subscriptions and settings" and hit the OK option to confirm your action.
4. Finally, just wait patiently for the process to get completed within a little while. Then you are free to enjoy podcasts on your computer as needed and wanted.
Actually, to sync podcasts between iPhone and iTunes, you can also make it simply within iTunes itself. Now, let's see how to easily transfer podcast from iTunes to iPhone in 1-2-3 steps:
- Download and install the latest iTunes on your computer and then link your iPhone to the computer via the USB cord. Now click on the iPhone icon on the main interface of iTunes.
- Go to the Summary section, click Podcasts > Sync Podcasts on the right panel. After that, you will see the below interface. Choose the Remove and Sync option to continue the process.
- Now, select the files that you want to transfer from iPhone to Mac computer and then click Apply option to continue.
Within a little while, you will successfully transfer podcast from iTunes to iPhone. So if you plan to transfer podcasts from iPhone to computer (PC/Mac), or sync podcast from iPhone to iTunes or from iTunes to iPhone. Just follow this tutorial to choose the right way as needed and wanted.