iPad is very convenient and portable compared to a laptop and has a bigger screen than your mobile phone, thus it is a great device to watch videos on the go. You may want to transfer to your iPad from PC and enjoy them using the outstanding display of iPad. Speaking of transferring movies to iPad from PC, many users are getting tired of using iTunes for it has many limitations and will pop up some error messages from time to time. If you are wondering how to transfer video to iPad without iTunes, follow this post and you will know 5 easy ways to transfer video to iPad without the need to use iTunes.
Part 1: How to Transfer Video to iPad without iTunes
Part 2: How to Transfer Movies to iPad using iCloud
Part 3: How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPad with Dropbox
Part 4: How to Transfer Video from Computer to iPad with Google Drive
Part 5: How to Copy Video to iPad from PC via Email
How to transfer videos from PC to iPad without iTunes? The easiest and most convenient way is to use an iPad Video Transfer. It enables you to transfer videos between your iPad and computer with ease. This useful tool not only supports transferring videos, but also other file types including photos, music, contacts, voice memo, TV shows, podcasts, ringtones, audio books, playlists, books and more. It is safe to use and no data loss while transferring.
Key features of iPad Video Transfer:
* Easily transfer videos from computer to iPad without iTunes.
* Transfer up to 18 different files data including photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, voice memos, books, etc. from computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod and vice versa.
* Sync data from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes with ease or import iTunes data to iPhone.
* One-click to backup your whole iPad to computer.
* Manage/edit/backup/add your contacts from iPhone conveniently.
* Supports all models of iPad/iPhone/iPod.
Download the free trial version of iPad Video Transfer on your PC or Mac and see how to transfer video to iPad without iTunes.
Follow the guide below to transfer video to iPad:
- Step 1: Download and launch iPad Video Transfer on your PC and connect your iPad to PC with a suitable USB cable. Your iPad will be detected immediately and you will see the main interface as below:
- Step 2: Select "Videos" on the left menu, here you can preview the videos on your iPad. Click the "Add" button on the top of the interface and transfer video to iPad from PC.
As you can see, the interface is intuitive and the program is easy to use compared to iTunes. With this iPad Video Transfer, you can easily and directly transfer video from PC to iPad without iTunes.
You may also like:
iCloud allows you to access your iOS across different devices. To transfer movies to iPad from PC, you can download iCloud for Windows on your PC and then upload the videos you want to the iCloud Photos. By doing this, you can access the videos from the PC on your iPad. Using iCloud is very convenient since it doesn't require a USB cable, but it only offers 5 GB free storage space and it will soon become out of space if you upload many videos to it.
Here are the detailed steps on how to transfer video from PC to iPad using iCloud:
- Step 1: On your iPad, enable iCloud by going to: "Settings" app > [Your name] > "iCloud" > "Photos" and enable "iCloud Photos".
- Step 2: Open the iCloud from Windows on your PC and sign in to is with your Apple ID.
- Step 3: On your PC, open the File Explorer and click "iCloud Photos".
- Step 4: Choose the video from your PC and upload it to the iCloud Photos.
Apart from iCloud, there are other great cloud services that you can use to transfer videos from PC to iPad. They offer free storage space for you to back up your files and you can access them via your cloud account. Dropbox is widely used for personal and business but you can only upload a limited size of files to Dropbox for free as it only provides 2 GB free storage space.
Here's how to use Dropbox to upload videos to iPad.
- Step 1: On your PC, go to Dropbox.com and create your Dropbox account.
- Step 2: Click "Upload files" on the right and select the videos on PC that you want to transfer to your iPad.
- Step 3: On your iPad, download and open the Dropbox app, then log in to it with your Dropbox account.
- Step 4: Find the video that transferred from your PC and download it to your iPad.
Google Drive is another popular cloud service that allows you to upload your files including videos to it and view them with different devices. It offers 15 GB storage space for free and you can use it to copy video to iPad from PC.
- Step 1: Visit the Google Drive website on your PC and log in to it with your Google account.
- Step 2: On the left of the Google Drive main interface, click the "Add" icon and select "File upload", then select the videos that you want to transfer to iPad from PC.
- Step 3: On your iPad, download the Google Drive app and log in to it with your Google account.
- Step 4: Locate the videos that uploaded to your Google Drive and add videos to iPad from PC by selecting "Download".
Email can be an easy way when it comes to transferring video to iPad. But it's only workable for transferring a few videos with small size because it has a limitation on the size of the attachment and it takes too long to upload the files to the email.
- Step 1: On your PC, sign in an email that you commonly use.
- Step 2: Select the video from your PC and send it as an attachment in the email to yourself.
- Step 3: Sign in to the same email account on your iPad and open the video file.
Transferring video to iPad should be an easy task with the methods we discussed above. Cloud services including iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox are good options to transfer video to iPad, however, they have the limitation of free storage space and the transferring process will be slow if you are not on a good Wi-fi condition. Email is easy to use but it's only suitable for the small video files. To sum up, using the iPad Video Transfer is the most recommended tool for you to transfer video to iPad without iTunes for the transferring process is smooth and easy. Welcome to download it and give it a try.