How to Easily Restore Apps from iCloud
Owning an iDevice is the best decision you have ever made. However, sometimes you might need to switch one iDevice to another and restore your favorite apps to the new iOS device from iCloud backup. Or in case of losing these apps because of virus attack, iOS upgrade, system crash and other reasons, you need to own these apps again without extra payment by restoring them from iCloud backup. Here in this article you are luckily offered the guide on how to easily restore apps from iCloud.
When Do You Need to Restore Apps from iCloud?
iCloud is one of the best data backup areas to store your powerful iDevice apps, offering a smooth experience when it comes to using these devices. And you might need to restore your apps from iCloud backup among some circumstances, including:
- After getting a new iOS device - If you love the apps on your iPhone or tablet, you might want to store the apps on iCloud as iCloud offers free 5GB storage space for users.
- After upgrading iOS system - Upgrading the operating system makes it easy for your device to adapt to new apps you have already backed up on iCloud.
- After fixing hardware malfunctions issues - If your device has run into hardware problems, restoring the latest iCloud backup can help in solving the apps issue.
- After a physical harm - For example, dropping the device in water or over the ground.
- After a system crash.
- After a virus attack.
Method 1. Guide to Restore Apps from iCloud on iDevice Directly
Restoring apps from an iCloud backup is not a simple task, compared to restoring data from an iTunes backup. The reason is that iCloud backup restoration is possible only through the Setup Assistant mode. And to get to the Assistant mode, you have to begin by removing all data and settings from the iDevice. So please note that this method only suits for users who needs to erase all data from their device.
Follow these steps:
Step 1. Connect to a Wi-Fi network and a power source activating the option of locking your device.
Step 2. Then you need to go "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Erase All Content and Settings" to get a new screen.
Step 3. Then tap "Restore from iCloud Backup" and log in your iCloud account with Apple ID and passcodes.
Step 4. On Choose backup page, your backups on your iCloud account are visible. Select your desired backup containing your apps to get it restored to your iPhone.
With just a few simple clicks on the installed software - iPhone Data Recovery, you can recover all data and apps to your iDevice. It rescues you from the trouble of recovering lost, deleted or even corrupted data through extricating the backup files.
The main features include:
- Directly Recover Data from iDevices: The software is fully capable of recovering lost iOS data without iTunes backup.
- Restore Lost Files by Extracting iTunes Backup: It automatically backs up files for all iDevices automatically. The iOSRescuer will allow you to recover deleted or lost data from the iTunes backup record, in the end, without necessarily connecting your iDevice.
- Preview What You Want before Recovery: It quickly performs a deep scan on your device or iTunes backup, categorizing different folders and building a preview function to enable you to preview them before recovery.
The software offers you two options for data recovery:
Option 1: Direct Recovery from iPad
• Connect your iDevice to your computer and launch the recovery software.
• Select the Recover from iOS Device mode and scan your device for the lost files.
• Select the apps you want from thumbnails on the screen and recover it.
Option 2: Extracting iTunes Backup Files
• Select the Recover from iTunes Backup File mode and scan the iTunes backup file for your device.
• Synced files will appear. Go ahead and select the one you wish to recover from iTunes.
These simple steps will help you recover your loved apps. The two different recovery options make this iPhone Data Recovery your favorite data recovery software.