When capturing photos, many people may take more than two photos capturing a single scene. This creates duplicity therefore the multiple files created will reduce disk space and also create redundancy. Users may opt to delete photos to eliminate duplicates therefore ending up having only a single photo for a particular event stored on their iPad.
To be frank, there is nothing more flavorless than deleting duplicate photos from iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad 4 or iPad mini if you have no idea about how to complete the task with ease. Don't worry. Here are two simple ways that you can apply to delete duplicate photos and pictures on iPad that running in iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7.
Delete a single photo from iPad manually
1. Go to the Photo App and select the photo tab to bring all your photos.
2. To delete single photo, you should select the album tab and preview to choose the photo you want to delete.
3. Tap the trashcan button on the upper right of the screen to delete the photo. If you can't find the trashcan button on the upper right, you can tap on the middle of the screen to let it appear.
Delete multiple photos from iPad manually
1. Open the Photo App and choose the set of photos you want to delete.
2. Enter the photo album and select the photos.
3. Select the photos you want to remove from iPad by tapping on the share button.
4. Tap on the photos for deletion and there will be a blue circle and check mark will appear.
5. After you selected all the photos you want to delete, click on the Delete button in red at the top of the screen.
It is time and energy consuming to delete multiple photos from iPad, right? In the following part, we will show you how to delete multiple photos on iPad easily and quickly with one click on your mouse.
The iOS Photo Eraser is able to delete one or more photos from iPad photo library, camera roll and albums in iOS 9/8/7 in one click, without any complex operation. With powerful functions, it can also delete contacts, apps, videos, music, notes, passwords, messages and other private data from any iOS devices like iPad, iPhone and iPod.
To delete duplicate photos on iPad, you can follow the detailed instructions in the below:
Step 1. Launch the iOS Photo Eraser on your computer and use a USB cable to connect your ipad to the computer. This will display your iPad on the program window.
Step 2. Now, select "Erase Private Data" mode. You can see all deletable iPad files are listed in categories where you can choose the Photos option to open the photo album, camera roll, as well as photo library.
Step 3. Preview and select the duplicate photos you want to delete and finally to click "Erase Now" option to start the erasing process. You will be asked to confirm your selection, just type "delete" to confirm your action. After a few while, all your selected iPad duplicate photos are irretrievably deleted.