5 Solutions to Clone An Android Phone
There are many different reasons why an android user may want to clone an Android phone. Some of the commonly known are provided for you below: (We also have a guide on how to clone an iPhone)
- The user can send secured data from one from one Android phone to another mobile phone.
- The Android user may want to have an exact replica of a different Android phone.
- The bills for the user will only go to one service provider network so only one person will receive a bill.
In this post, we will teach you 5 different solution on how to clone Android phone. So what are waiting for? Just keep on reading.
Solution 1: How to clone Android phone using Mobile Transfer
Solution 2: Clone Android phone using Copy My Data
Solution 3: Clone Android phone using Phone Clone
Solution 4: Clone Android phone using Clone It
Solution 5: Clone Android phone using Phone Copier MOBILedit
If you want to transfer all of your files from one device to another, you can make these changes with Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (Windows) or Coolmuster Mobile Transfer for Mac. This software has been designed as a superior tool that makes it easy to transfer this data within only 2 to 3 steps. Virtually anyone can use this application because it was designed with both the newbies and super users in mine. So, for those of you who are interested in some of the top features supplied in this application, please review those provided for you below.
- Compatible with all Android phone models, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Google, Huawei, etc.
- Gives users the capability to backup data on another device (desktop computer, laptop, another android device).
- Transfer text message, videos, photos, contact info, music, apps, etc.
Show How to Use It to Clone Android Phone in 3 Steps:
1) Download and install Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your laptop or desktop computer and then connect your USB cable to your two mobile device and your desktop computer.
2) When these cables have been connected correctly, you will see an interface that gives you the option that says "phone to phone transfer".
3) Once you see this option, you will have the chance to clone the phone by choosing all files you need and then clicking on transferring icon, then, you are initiating the transfer process.
Gives the user the capabilities to transfer data from one android phone to another. This tool provides the user with the functionalities to transfer all contacts, calendar, videos and photos. It also guides the user through the process successfully.
Download Copy My Data: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mediamushroom.copymydata&hl=en
The User has the capability to transfer messages, videos, music, contacts, apps and it call be done using a wireless connection. So, all the user needs is a hotsport and they can access a 4 step migration process that makes it easy and super fast to complete.
Download Phone Clone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hicloud.android.clone&hl=en
Provides the user with the capabilities to produce a back copy of all the data. With the use of this app, people can transfer at 12 different types of mobile data. This process can be completed in 2 easy steps with a network,, computer or a cable. A wifi security is essential to use this process.
Download CLONEit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.anyshare.cloneit
This app provides the user with the capability to completely transfer all of the files on an old phone to a new one. It is a complete transfer of everything that is on the android phone. So, if the user needs a copy, they can make an exact replica with the Phone copier app.
Download MOBILedit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.compelson.migrator&hl=en