How to Transfer Pictures from Android to Android? [4 Ways]
It is said that the best camera is the one you always have by your side. Are you one of those people who prefers taking pictures on your phone to carrying a digital camera? It's true that we usually carry our phones with us at all times, so that we can easily take photos whenever and wherever we want. If so, what if you want to share photos with your friends? Or, what if you want to get photos from your friend's Android phone quickly? In other words, how do you transfer photos from Android to Android exactly?
No worries, there are a couple of tactics you can utilize, as outlined in this article. Let's see how to make it easily.
Method 1: How to Transfer Photos from Android to Android with 1-Click
Method 2: How to Transfer Photos from Android to Android via Bluetooth
Method 3: How to Transfer Photos from Old Android to New Android with Android Beam
Method 4: How to Transfer Pictures from Android to Android Using Google Account
* Aside from supporting both the iOS platform and Android, the app uses a single click to transfer data between two smartphones.
* It supports Android photo transfer and the transfer of contacts, videos, music, call logs, SMS, applications, and eBooks from Android to Android.
* It allows the transfer of contacts and eBooks from Android devices to iOS devices.
* It is widely compatible with all generations of Android and iOS devices, including the latest Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra/S20, Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra, iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12 or up.
How to transfer pictures from Android to Android using Coolmuster Mobile Transfer?
* Download and install Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your PC.
* Connect the source device and destination device to the PC via a working USB cable.
* Do not disconnect any phone throughout the entire transferring process.
Steps to follow:
> After a successful connection of your devices, launch the application to get to the main interface.
> Select the necessary contents for movement. There are several documents supported for transfer. If need be, you can opt to click the "Clear data before copying" option to erase data on the destination phone.
> Click the "Start Copy" button to begin the transfer process.
You May Like:
Another straightforward way for Android picture transfer is through Bluetooth. This may be one of the most commonly known and working tactics of transferring photos between two Android gadgets. Although most users are used to this method, here is how to transfer photos from Android to Android via Bluetooth:
First Step: Turn ON the Bluetooth device on both phones
You can find Bluetooth by going to Settings mode, then Bluetooth. Afterward, pair the two devices to establish a working connection between them. Typically, the Bluetooth searches for new connections automatically after being turned ON.
Second Step: Share photos between the two Android phones
After pairing the two phones successfully, open the file manager on your phone, go to the images then select the photos you want to send via Bluetooth. You need to click the "Accept" prompt button for the images to be transferred on the destination phone.
You May Need:
The modern Android device incorporates NFC hardware (Near Field Communication) and even supports the Android Beam. Android Beam is typically a program that enables users to transfer data between phones by pressing them back-to-back. Android Beam is a simple yet fast program that allows you to transfer photos between Android phones and tablets.
Notes: Before transferring your photos, it is essential to ensure that your two phones support NFC. Some phones support NFC while others do not. Therefore, always confirm whether your phone supports NFC before using this method.
Here is how to check whether your device supports NFC:
* Go to Settings mode, and then click the "More" button, situated under wireless and connections.
* If the NFC and Android Beam are disabled, toggle them ON.
* Your phone may not support NFC if you fail to find it. Android Beam only supports Android 4.0 and higher.
How to transfer photos from old Android to new Android using Android Beam:
* Go to the pictures that you want to transfer.
* Open your pictures in the gallery. It is possible to send multiple images via the default gallery application.
* Select and long-press a photo's thumbnail, and tap all the other photos that you want to move for selection.
* Start the beaming process.
Want to get a useful HEIC to PNG converter? Why not try these practical tools?
There are a couple of methods that one can use to transfer photos using Google Photos. The following are the steps to follow:
First Step: Open Google photos from your device and sign in with your Google account that has backed up the Android photos you want.
Second Step: From the left side menu, click on the Albums icon.
Third Step: Here, after opening the album to transfer or share pictures, click the Share icon.
Here is a simple way to do this:
* Go to Google photos using account one.
* Create a new photo album.
* Add as many photos as you want.
* Browse to Google photos using account two.
* Choose all images.
* Choose to add to this account.
Lastly, you have seen several methods that you can use to transfer your files from one phone to another. However, the best approach to employ is using the Coolmuster Mobile Transfer app since it's the simplest, quickest and secure method to use. With this info, you don't have to worry about how to transfer photos from your old Android device to the new one.