Switching from Motorola phone to iPhone can be exciting, and you can enjoy the better screen, hi-fi camera, and smooth system on your iPhone 13. However, if you are new to iPhone, you may want to know how to transfer data from Motorola to iPhone seamlessly. This tutorial explains three feasible solutions to make the smooth transition step by step. You will never worry about losing important messages, contacts, media files, and other data from your old Motorola phone.
Way 1. How to Transfer Data from Motorola to iPhone 13 in One Click via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Way 2. How to Transfer Data from Motorola to iPhone 7/8/11/12/13 with Move to iOS
Way 3. How Do I Transfer Data from Motorola to iPhone 13 Using a Google Account
When changing from Motorola to iPhone, everyone hopes to find an intelligent way to make the Motorola to iPhone transfer automatically. If you are looking forward to a one-click method, then you cannot miss Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. This Motorola to iPhone transfer app allows you to transfer contacts, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and other files from Motorola to iPhone in one click over Wi-Fi or USB cable.
What's more, it also lets you move files from Android to Android, iOS to iOS, and iOS to Android.
The highlights of this Motorola to iPhone transfer app:
* One-click to migrate contacts, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and other files from Motorola to iPhone.
* USB cable and Wi-Fi network make the connection between your phones and the program flexible.
* Secure and reliable to use, and no data loss happens after migration.
* Easy operation and fast transfer speed.
* Work well with all generations of iPhone and Motorola with Android 4.0 and up, such as iPhone 14 Pro/14/13/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7, Motorola Edge/Edge Plus/Razr, Moto G series, Moto E series, Motorola One series, etc.
Transfer contacts from Motorola to iPhone in one click:
1. Download the Motorola to iPhone transfer app on your computer.
After downloading the program, launch it and click Mobile Transfer from the interface.
2. Connect Motorola and iPhone to the computer.
Plug the two devices into your PC via working USB cables, enable the USB debugging on Motorola, and trust the computer on iPhone as prompted. When the program recognizes your devices successfully, you will see Connected under the devices' images. (Note: Motorola must be in the Source position. If not, click the Flip button the switch them.)
3. Transfer data from Motorola to iPhone 13/12/11/X.
Check Contacts, Documents, and other data you want to move and hit the Start Copy button below to start the syncing process.
Move to iOS is an official way by Apple to transfer data from Android to iPhone. Using this software, you can move calendars, messages, contacts, camera photos & videos, and other files from your Motorola phone to your iPhone without a cable. However, you can only transfer limited data types, and it cannot work on old Android versions.
How to transfer data from Motorola to iPhone 8 with Move to iOS?
1. Set up your new iPhone by following the on-screen prompts. When you reach the Apps & Data screen, choose Move Data from Android.
2. Install the Move to iOS app from Google Play Store on your Motorola phone. After that, click Continue on both devices. Then, agree to the terms and conditions and tap Next again on your Motorola device to move on.
3. On the Motorola phone, enter the digit code displayed on your iPhone to establish a connection between the two devices.
4. Choose the data you want to transfer on your Motorola phone and click the Next button to begin to transfer Motorola data to your iPhone.
Note: Find Move to iOS not working? You can follow this guide to solve the issue in seconds.
You can also sync contacts, app data, calendars, and other files from Motorola to Google cloud via a Google account and then download the Google cloud data to iPhone. Although the process is a little complicated, it is worth trying if you don't want to install any app.
How do I transfer contacts from Motorola to iPhone via a Google account?
1. Go to Motorola's Settings > scroll down to Accounts and sync > choose Google and sign in with your Google account.
2. Enable the Contacts option, click the three dots menu at the upper-right corner, and tap Sync now.
3. On your iPhone, open Settings > click Mail, Contacts, Calendars > tap Add Account > select Google > enter the same Google credentials to log in > hit Next > turn on Contacts. After a while, it will automatically save the contacts to your iPhone.
As you can see, it is not complex to transfer data from Motorola to iPhone 13. This post teaches you three simple methods to make the switch. If you prefer the one-click way, you can skip other methods and directly choose Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. It is safe, fast, and intelligent and supports almost all Motorola and iPhone models. Also, you can contact us anytime you get into trouble. Isn't it an ideal way?