Ever since Sony released the Xperia 10 series, Sony users have found great technological innovation in the camera, screen, and optics. And this is also regarded as a signal of Sony's comeback to the cellphone market. At the same time, affected by the Samsung S series charging explosion in the past few years, Samsung phones have seen a relative decline in sales volume in recent years. Therefore, some old Samsung users gradually switch from Samsung to Sony Xperia.
If you also make the switch, you may be dying to know how to transfer contacts from Samsung to Sony Xperia. After all, your most basic demand for a mobile phone is to keep in touch with people around you. Don't worry. To make the thing more straightforward for you, I conclude five stepwise methods below for your reference.
Way 1. How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Sony Xperia in One Click via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Way 2. How Do I Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Sony Xperia with Xperia Transfer Mobile?
Way 3. How Do I Transfer Data from Samsung to Sony Xperia Using Google Account?
Way 4. How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Sony Xperia via Bluetooth
Way 5. How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Phone to Sony via SIM Card
Are you planning to transfer the whole contact list from Samsung to Sony Xperia? Then look no further than Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. This program makes it the easiest and fastest way to transfer contacts and other files from Samsung to Sony Xperia. Besides, you can also transfer data from iOS to iOS, Android to iOS, and iOS to Android in one click.
Why should you choose Coolmuster Mobile Transfer?
* One-click to transfer contacts, call logs, SMS, photos, music, apps, eBooks, and videos from Samsung to Sony Xperia.
* Simple interface and user-friendly UI.
* Safe and reliable to use without data loss.
* Widely compatible with almost all Samsung and Sony devices running Android 4.0 and up, such as Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/Z Flip/S10+/S10, Sony Xperia 10 Plus/10/10 Ultra/Xperia Pro, etc.
How do I add contacts to my Sony Xperia phone from Samsung in one click?
1. After installing Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer, launch it and enter the Mobile Transfer module.
2. Connect the Samsung and Sony Xperia to the computer via two working USB cables and ensure that you have turned on the USB debugging on your devices. Then the program will automatically detect your devices. Make sure that the Samsung device must be in the Source position. If not, click the Flip button to switch them. Once connected, you will see Connected under the device images.
3. Tick Contacts and other data types you wish to transfer from the table and tap the Start Copy button to begin the transfer process.
Tip: How to transfer contacts from Sony to Samsung? Three methods in this guide will make the transfer from Sony to Samsung painlessly.
To help users safely migrate data when changing phones, Sony has launched Sony Xperia Transfer. This software allows you to transfer contacts, photos, messages, bookmarks, etc., from any other mobile phone to Sony Xperia wirelessly or with a cable. If you prefer this free and convenient app, you can follow the easy steps to transfer data from Samsung to Sony Xperia directly.
1. By default, Sony Xperia Transfer is a pre-installed app on your Sony Xperia phone. Thus, you only need to install the app from Google Play Store on your Samsung device.
2. Place both devices close to each other, enable the network connection, and open the app on both devices. Then, choose the Send button on the Samsung phone. On Sony Xperia, mark it as Receive and the other device as Android.
3. Select Wireless on both devices and enter the PIN on the Samsung phone to connect them. Later, tap Accept on the Sony device to allow the invitation to connect.
Alternatively, you can also connect both devices by scanning the QR code displayed on Sony Xperia.
4. When connected, you can now transfer contacts from Samsung to Sony Xperia. Just select Contacts on your Samsung device and hit Transfer. Finally, press Receive on your Sony Xperia promptly to receive the files.
Perhaps you like: Can Samsung Smart Switch transfer WhatsApp? Yes, this guide will show you the operation.
As Google service comes as a default feature on all Android devices, you can also transfer contacts from Samsung to Sony Xperia with a Google account. To do this, you must sign in with the same Google account on both of your devices. Afterward, you can get the Samsung contacts onto Sony Xperia via a few settings.
1. Go to Samsung's Settings and scroll down to select Google > Account services > Google Contacts sync > Also sync device contacts > tap and turn on Automatically back up & sync device contacts > choose the Google account with which you wish to save contacts. Then wait until it finishes syncing contacts.
2. On your Sony Xperia, open Settings > Accounts > Google > log in with the same Google account you associate with the Samsung device. Later, tap Account sync, toggle on the Contacts option and hit Sync now under the three-dot menu.
When it completes the syncing process, the contacts in Google will exist on your Sony Xperia.
If you don't want to install any apps, you still get another choice - use Bluetooth to transfer Samsung contacts to Sony Xperia. However, if you have hundreds of contacts to transfer, you may need to wait for them to be sent one by one.
How do I transfer data to my Sony Xperia from Samsung with Bluetooth?
1. Turn on Bluetooth on both devices. Ensure that one device is visible by the other. Then, tap the other device name under Available devices and pair them by following the on-screen prompts.
2. After pairing, launch the Contacts app on the Samsung phone, tap the three dots at the upper-right corner, and select Share from the options.
3. Choose the desired contacts or tap the Select All button and press the Share icon located at the bottom. From the pop-up window, tap Bluetooth > your Sony Xperia to send out the contacts.
4. Hit Receive on your Sony Xperia once the message pops up, and it will start the contacts transfer.
Bonus: Want to quickly transfer data from one Xperia phone to another? Here are 3 practical approaches for your reference.
You can also transfer contacts from Samsung to Sony Xperia using a SIM card. Compared with the former solutions, this way has too many specific steps.
If you are ready to use a SIM card, you can start with these tips.
1. On your Samsung device, open the Contacts app, click the three dots at the upper-right corner, and select Import/Export.
2. Pick the Export to SIM card option, confirm the operation with OK on the window, and choose the contacts you want to export or press the Select all button. After selection, tap Export.
3. Use a SIM card pin to eject the SIM card from the Samsung device and insert it into the Sony Xperia's SIM tray.
4. Run the Contacts app on the Sony device, tap the three dots icon at the top-right corner, and select Import/Export > Import from SIM card > press the contacts you want to import and hit OK. After a while, all selected contacts will be in Sony's Contacts app.
After browsing the above information, I hope this tutorial has pointed out the right way to transfer contacts from Samsung to Sony Xperia. Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the ideal program to migrate contacts to your new device without data loss safely. Also, the one-click operation will save you a lot of time and avoid any troublesome moment. Well, you know how to make a wise choice.