"I will get my new 7 Pro this upcoming week. Does OP get a smart way or an app like Samsung's Smart Switch to transfer apps and data from my old device to the new one? I'm moving from Huawei to OnePlus."
- A user posted on Reddit
As the up-rising Android mobile brand, OnePlus has now become one of the most cost-effective mobile phone brands and quickly occupied a certain amount of mobile market shares. If you used to be a Huawei fan but now get a OnePlus phone, you will need to transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus. And that's why you are here.
Don't worry. This guide will teach you three efficient ways to transfer Huawei data to OnePlus.
Way 1. How Do I Transfer Data from Huawei to OnePlus One via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (Recommended)
Way 2. How Do I Transfer Photos from My Huawei to OnePlus with OnePlus Switch
Way 3. How to Move Data from Huawei to OnePlus from Google Backup
The best way to transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus is Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. With this app, everything becomes simple. You can transfer contacts, music, messages, call logs, photos, videos, apps, and eBooks from Huawei to OnePlus using Wi-Fi or USB cable.
Notably, it works well with most Huawei and OnePlus devices (Android 4 to Android 11), like Huawei P50/P40/P30/P20/P10/Mate 40/Mate 30/Mate 20/Mate 10, OnePlus 9 Pro/9/9R/8 Pro/8/8 T/7/6/5/3/2/1/Nord/Nord 2/Nord CE, etc.
How do I transfer data to my OnePlus Nord in one click?
1. Install and open Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer and enter the Mobile Transfer module on the interface to continue.
2. Connect your Huawei and OnePlus phones to the computer using two working USB cables and enable USB debugging on each phone.
After that, the program will successfully detect your devices and display Connected under the device images.
Note: The Huawei phone must be in the Source position. If needed, tap Flip to switch them.
3. Check the data types you want to send and immediately hit the Start Copy button to transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus.
Does OnePlus have a data transfer app? Yes. OnePlus Switch, or Clone Phone, is an official way to transfer data from your previous iPhone or Android to a new OnePlus phone, including SMS, contacts, videos, apps, pictures, etc. This way will work if your Huawei device runs Android 5.0 or later.
To transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus with OnePlus Switch:
1. Install OnePlus Switch from Google Play Store on your Huawei phone and grant necessary permissions for the app.
2. Open the OnePlus Switch on the Huawei phone and select I am an old phone. Then launch the app on OnePlus, choose I am a new phone, and select the old phone as Other. Later, use the Huawei phone to scan the QR code on the OnePlus phone to establish a connection between them.
3. Once connected, select the desired data types on your Huawei phone and press Start to migrate Huawei data to OnePlus.
Many people may use the built-in Google service to back up Huawei data to Google Cloud. As a result, you can also transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus by restoring Google backup to OnePlus wirelessly.
1. On your Huawei phone, open Settings > Google > Backup > enable Backup to Google Drive. By doing so, it will sync Huawei's app data, settings, content, and Wi-Fi to Google servers.
2. On your OnePlus phone, open the Google Drive app and sign in with the same Gmail account credentials. Afterward, find the uploaded files and download them to your device.
Although all the above three ways will transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus, there are slight differences. OnePlus Switch and Google backup consume the network to move data between devices, which may be slow, and Google backup is even complicated to handle. At the same time, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer migrates everything in one click without network consumption and is the quickest way. Undoubtedly, you should pick Coolmuster Mobile Transfer.