After holding the old Huawei phone for several years, do you want to change to a new Huawei phone? As an old Huawei user, I couldn't restrain my desire to switch from my Huawei P20 to a new Huawei Mate 40 phone when I learn it was released. It's not just me. Many Huawei users have upgraded to a new Huawei P40/P40 Pro/Mate 40/Mate 40 Pro smartphone. It's exciting, of course. But one thing comes ahead of us: How to transfer data from Huawei to Huawei seamlessly?
Since I have tested all the methods below, you can rest assured to follow suit. Let's go!
Way 1. How to Transfer Data from Huawei to Huawei in One Click via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Way 2. How to Transfer from Old Huawei to New Huawei with Phone Clone App
Way 3. How to Transfer Data to Huawei P30 Pro from Another Huawei Using Google Account
Way 4. How to Transfer Data from Huawei P9 to Huawei P20 via Bluetooth
If you need to transfer too much data from your old Huawei phone to the new one, the best way is to use Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. This Huawei transfer app enables you to transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos, apps, and eBooks from Huawei to Huawei in one simple click. In addition to Huawei data transfer, it also supports Android to iOS, iOS to iOS, and iOS to Android transfer.
Critical features of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
* Huawei to Huawei file transfer includes contacts, call logs, apps, music, SMS, eBooks, video, and photos.
* Other three modes: iOS to iOS, Android to iOS, and iOS to Android transfer.
* Easy to handle, highly secure, and user-friendly app.
* Widely compatible with all Android devices running Android 4.0 and up, like Huawei P40/P40 Pro/P40 Pro+/Mate 40/Mate 40 Pro/Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30/Mate Xs/Nova 8/Nova 7/Nova 7 Pro/Nova 7 SE/P30/P30 Pro/P20/P20 Pro/P9/Mate 20 X/Mate X/Mate 20/Mate 20 Pro, etc.
One-click to transfer contacts from Huawei to Huawei:
1. Launch Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer.
After installing this Huawei phone switch program on your PC, please open it and choose the Mobile Transfer module.
2. Connect your Huawei devices to the computer.
Use two working USB cables to connect your Huawei phones with the computer. You will need to enable the USB debugging on your phone before moving on. Once the program recognizes your devices, you will see Connected under the device images. If necessary, you can also click the Flip button to change the device position.
3. Transfer files from Huawei to Huawei.
Tick Contacts, Text Messages, or other files you want to copy and tap the Start Copy button below to begin the Huawei phone transfer.
Another Huawei transfer apps to a new phone is the Phone Clone app. Huawei company designs this app to help you transfer call logs, notes, calendars, photos, and other files from your old phone to a new Huawei smartphone. As long as your old Huawei phone runs Android 4.4 and above versions, this app will work for your devices.
How to phone clone Huawei to Huawei?
1. Download the Phone Clone app from the Google Play Store on both Huawei phones.
2. Launch the app on both devices. Then choose the option This is the new phone on your target Huawei, and This is the old phone on your old Huawei. Then connect both phones by scanning the QR code with the old phone.
3. After a successful connection, select the data types you want to transfer on your old Huawei and tap the Send button to send them over. Finally, wait until the syncing process is over.
You may like:
Almost every Android device has the pre-installed Google service. If you have a Gmail account, you can transfer files from Huawei to Huawei using Google.
Here's how you can do it.
1. On your old Huawei phone, open Settings > System > Backup > enable Back up to Google Drive.
2. Sign in with your Gmail account and wait until it finishes backing up.
3. On your new Huawei phone, open Settings > Google > enter the same Gmail account and password to sign in > turn on the content you want to restore > tap Sync now.
If you don't want to install extra software, you can use Bluetooth to make the Huawei data transfer. Although Bluetooth is convenient to use, the transfer process may be slow, especially when you transfer large media files.
Let's see how.
1. Enable Bluetooth from the drop-down menu on two phones.
2. Pair the two devices if you never pair them before. You can open Settings > Bluetooth > tap the other Huawei's name under Available devices and follow the on-screen prompts to pair them.
3. On your old Huawei phone, go to the file manager app, select the files you wish to send, and click the three dots icon at the upper-right corner. Then tap Share > Bluetooth > the new Huawei's name.
4. Receive files on your new Huawei phone and wait until the whole process is complete.
Now you have known how to transfer data from Huawei to Huawei successfully. To directly transfer everything between the two phones, you can use Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. You can easily understand the simple interface and handle it without any difficulty. Well, you can also choose the other three solutions. But Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the simplest one if you avoid any complicated operation.
By the way, if you have something to let us know, please tell us in the comments.