As long as this protection is enabled on your phone, you will not reset your device or delete any data from it unless you have an account connected to it which has been previously set up by an original owner of the device. So, how to bypass this lock? This guide brings you the 8 best Samsung FRP bypass tools you can use to bypass the FRP lock.
Samsung FRP bypass tool is an Android app that can be used to bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock on Samsung devices. Using this tool, you can reset and disable the FRP lock on Samsung phones and tablets, then reset your data and apps after disabling it.
Besides, it is easy to bypass the security FRP lock on Samsung mobile devices if you use a reliable FRP bypass tool. Suppose you want to access your second-hand Samsung smartphone even though you don't know the correct credentials of the former owner's Google account.
Here are the top Samsung FRP apps that can help you bypass the Samsung FRP lock. These tools come with unique features and have a higher ability to bypass FRP lock.
This Android Screen Unlock program is a well-known and popular bypass tool. The program is compatible with all Android devices. The best thing is that it can remove FRP with a higher success rate.
* Remove FRP lock on Samsung without any skill.
* Unlock screen lock on Samsung without losing data.
* Support multiple screen lock types, such as fingerprints, PIN, pattern, passcode, etc.
* Compatible with most Android phones like Samsung, LG, Sony, etc.
* Guide you step by step to remove the Google FRP lock on Samsung.
* No technical knowledge needed.
* Unlock screen locks on Samsung and LG devices without erasing data.
* It is not a free tool to remove the FRP lock.
Download this Samsung FRP unlock tool below.
Step 1: Launch the Software
Launch the software and tap Screen Unlock > Unlock Android Screen/FRP. Then connect your Samsung phone to Wi-Fi, and choose Remove Google FRP Lock.
Step 2: Choose Android OS and Set Up the Samsung Phone
Choose the Android OS type on the interface, tap Start, and connect the Samsung phone to the computer via USB. Next, confirm the information on your locked device if prompted.
Step 3: Safely Remove FRP on Samsung
Click View > Install, browse drfonetoolkit.com on the phone browser, and choose the Android OS of your locked device. Then tap OPEN SETTINGS > PIN > Do not require. Next, set a PIN code and click Continue > SKIP.
Follow the guide to enter the PIN code, and tap SKIP. Then the FRP lock will be removed successfully.
This is also an excellent tool to bypass FRP locks on Samsung devices. It's compatible with most of the Android devices and works by enabling or disabling the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) protection on your device.
It's a straightforward FRP Tool that can delete and bypass any Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock on your Samsung device. You don't need to install any additional software on your computer to use this app. This tool is completely compatible with all Android devices that have an FRP lock and works without any hassle.
* Works with most Samsung phones and tablets.
* User-friendly interface.
* Great compatibility with models of Samsung smartphones and tablets.
* Only supports some Samsung devices.
You might like: If your Samsung tablet is frozen, you can click this link to get some useful suggestions.
This is a great Samsung tool for bypassing FRP lock. It allows you to unlock and disable the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock on your Samsung device. This program comes with an easy-to-use interface and you don't need to install any additional software on your computer to use this tool. Just download and run it on your PC, then follow simple instructions to delete the FRP lock from your phone or tablet.
* Remove Google FRP lock on Samsung, LG, OPPO, and more.
* Help you remove Bloatware lock and other types of locks.
* Exceptional ease of use.
* It needs an internet connection to work.
Learn more: You can restore files from the recycle bin on a Samsung device. Let's check it out.
This is one of the great and free Samsung tools for bypassing FRP lock that can be used to remove and bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock on your Samsung device. Unlock your phone or tablet by deleting it and then reset it after resetting the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock.
* Simplified program options.
* Great compatibility with models of Samsung phones and tablets.
* User-friendly interface.
* There is no official website to download this app.
This is a free program that allows you to delete and bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock on your Samsung device. Unlock your Samsung phone or tablet by deleting it and then reset it after resetting the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock. This tool requires no installation and only runs through a simple APK file.
* Compatible with models of Samsung phones and tablets.
* The unlocking process is simple.
* Work with only Samsung devices.
* Combination firmware is needed to run the software.
This is a simple and easy-to-use Samsung bypass tool that unlocks, resets, and disables the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) protection on your Samsung device. It's compatible with most devices and runs without installing any additional drivers or software on your computer.
* Unlock FRP lock on Samsung swiftly.
* The latest version has been updated recently.
* The interface is slightly complicated for beginners.
SamFW FRP Tool is a fantastic and easy-to-use bypass tool that enables you to unlock and disable the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock quite easily. The program works on all of the compatible Samsung devices without requiring any installation or setup on your computer.
* Totally free to bypass FRP lock.
* Help you change CSC without hassle.
* Contains some ads.
Samsung Z3X FRP Tool is an easy-to-use Samsung bypass tool that allows you to unlock and disable the FRP lock on your Samsung device. You can also use this program to erase screen locks. In a nutshell, it is a comprehensive program for Samsung mobile devices.
* Effectively to remove FRP lock on Samsung Android devices.
* Allow you to flash your Samsung phone.
* Safe to use.
* The interface is outmoded.
Since most of the modern Samsung phones come with an FRP lock on them, it would make sense to know how you can bypass the FRP lock. There are many different Samsung FRP bypass software you can use to unlock your phone or tablet. The above are the top tools you can use. Among them, Android Screen Unlock is the easiest tool to remove the FRP lock on Samsung. Also, it is safe to operate without leaking information.