Attention: Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is the pro version of Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery. So, if you are a user of the latter, you can also refer to the FAQs here.
(1) Download & Installation
1. What is Superuser Request and how to allow it?
A: Superuser, is also known as root, can access all files in your phone and have administrative permission. In order to get Superuser permission, you need to root the device first.
2. What can I recover from my Android device with Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android?
A: You can recover data like contacts, text messages, photos, music, videos, documents, etc. with our program easily. For more details, please go to the product page by clicking the below link: https://www.coolmuster.com/lab-fone-for-android.html.
3. I don't want to root my Android phone, so can I get back my lost data with your tool?
A: If the data you're planning to restore is located in the phone's internal memory, then rooting your Android device could be the pre-condition for using our Android data recovery software. Otherwise, you can't get access to the phone's internal memory and scan for files. Read here to learn how to root Android devices in different ways.
4. What can I do if the program scan 0 contacts and 0 sms?
A: You can follow the below steps to sove the problem:
1) Make sure you have rooted your phone, our program needs you to root the phone first to recover deleted data.
2) Make sure you did not write any new data to your phone, such as send or received new messages.
5. How can I recover photos from my phone?
A: This problem can be solved in two different situations:
- If the photos are stored on your external SD card, please turn on USB mass storage on your phone and then your computer will recognize your SD card as a removable device, then you can launch our program to try again.
- If the photos are stored on the internal phone storage, then the program doesn't support recovering it well currently.
6. Can I recover the deleted data if I did a factory reset?
A: No, it does not support the phone which did a factory reset.
7. What's the output file format of the recovered contacts and SMS?
A: The output file format for Contacts and SMS is HTML which you can view it with browser.
Attention: If you can't find your desired answers in this page, please feel free to contact us via the online feedback function or via email: email@example.com as you like.