10 Best Android Rooting Softwares for You to Root Android with/without Computer
Introduction: If you are looking for an Android rooting software to root your Android phone, you've come to the right place. This post introduces 10 Android rooting programs to help you root your Android phone with or without computer.
Why root an Android phone?
Rooting gives you privileges to access many hidden features of your Android device. Under the root status, we can do various cool things, for example, boost performance, customize the phone, uninstall unwanted pre-installed apps, remove ads in app, etc. To meet the root fans' demand, there are many great Android rooting tools available in the market.
Learn more about why & how to root Android device >>
Before rooting with an Android root tool
No matter which Android rooting software you choose, you need to fully understand the potential risks of rooting Android before taking any action. If you don't handle it carefully, your phone will be damaged or turn into a brick. Besides, rooting may wipe out the data on your phone; therefore, it is strongly recommended to make an Android full backup before rooting.
Now read along to know the top Android rooting softwares in 2020.
In this part, we will introduce the 7 best Android rooting software that lets you root Android phone with a computer.
1. Root Genius
Root Genius is one of the best Android root softwares you can try. It is smart, efficient, and widely supports 10000+ Android phones. It allows you to root your Android phone with 1 simple click. The process is stable and safe.
- Supports most Android brands, such as Samsung, LG, Sony, etc.
- Safe & fast during processing.
- It allows you to flash Custom ROMs and Kernels.
- Works well on Android 2.3 - 5.0.
- Doesn't work with the latest Android version.
- The latest version only available in the Chinese language.
Download it from here: https://www.rootgenius.com/
Tip: Here's the guide for Rooting Android Devices with Root Genius
KingoRoot is another free Android rooting software that offers a one-click solution to root Android phone quickly. It also offers PC and mobile versions for Android device. As for its compatibility, it is compatible with Android phones running Android 2.3 to Android 10, including Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony, HTC, Vivo, etc.
- Supports Android 2.3 to Android 10.
- It enables you to unroot Android phone.
- It lets you get rid of carrier bloatware.
- Improve your Android's performance in a fast way
- Easy to install and use.
- May not work on some devices.
- Possible to brick your device.
- Bundled with unwanted adware or malware.
iRoot is also a great root Android phone software that enables you to refresh your device after rooting. With it, you can easily access the blocked features, customize your device, remove ads, and improve your device's performance easily.
- You can one-click root your Android.
- Offers unroot function.
- Android version is available.
- Easy to use.
- It requires a web connection to root Android phone.
- Unwanted pop-ups appear in browsers after using.
Download it from here: https://www.irootdownload.com/
4. One-Click Root
One-Click Root is also one of the professional Android rooting programs. It allows you to root and unroot your Android phone. If you have any problems during the rooting process, you can schedule an appointment with the expert team and seek help from them. The service is also charged, but it is worth the penny according to some user's feedback.
- Guaranteed or no charge.
- Excellent customer services.
- Safe and virus-free.
- Nice and user-friendly interface design.
- May not support some devices.
- It's not free.
- It requires some knowledge of rooting.
Download it from here: https://www.oneclickroot.com/
5. Super Root Android
Super Root Android is another free and useful Android rooting tool to assist you in rooting Android phone easily and quickly. With it, users can one-click root Android phone safely. It supports most Android phones, including Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, HTC, Google nexus, and so on.
- It allows you to root Android in one click.
- Works well on Android 1.5 the cupcake to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Easy and fast.
- Does not support the latest Android version.
- Does not compatible with Windows 10.
Download it from here: https://super-root-android.en.softonic.com/?ex=CORE-117.5
SRSRoot is also an Android rooting program that offers a one-click rooting solution. It supports to root Android phones running Android 1.5 to Android 6.01 version. It also allows users to unroot Android device conveniently.
- Root Android phone in one single tap.
- Comes with an ADB Toolbox.
- Offers the Unroot option.
- Supports all Windows versions.
- Doesn't support the latest Android version.
- Need to get the premium version to unlock some features.
Download it from here: https://srsroot.download/
7. Unlock Root Software
With just a few simple steps, Unlook Root allows you to take full advantage of your Android phone or tablet. It supports Android OS 2.1 to 4.0 and it also offers the feature to unlock your Android phone.
- Simple and effective.
- Able to unroot Android device.
- It is free to use.
- It has the risk of damaging an Android phone.
- Doesn't work on the latest Android OS.
Download it from here: https://unlockroot.download/
If you want to root your Android phone without a computer, you can refer to the following apps to finish this task. To find out more apps to root your Android tablet or mobile phones, you can check this guide Top 10 Root Apps for Android Phones & Tablets.
1. Root Master
If you are looking for an app for rooting Android phone without a computer, Root Master could be a good choice. It gives you a fast and simple rooting experience, allowing you to get full root access for your Android easily. You can download it on your Android phone and follow the detailed steps shown on the app to root your Android phone without needing a computer.
- Root Android phones and tablets without PC.
- Root Android phones with one click.
- High success rate of rooting.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Only works on Android phones running Android 1.5 to Android 5.0 version.
Download it from here: https://root-master.com/
Tip: We have a guide on how to root Android with Root Master. Click here to learn more.
Magisk is a relatively new Android rooting app that enables you to customize your Android device effectively. The biggest advantage of it is that it can root Android phone without actually modifying the core code of the phone's system. That's why it is called a "Systemless" root method. This great feature lets you still use apps like Google Play, Netfix, after rooting.
- A "systemless" root method that can pass Google's SaftyNet.
- It updates frequently so you can get more new features and fixes.
- Supports Android phone running Android 4.2 above.
- It is open source.
- It may not compatible with some specific devices.
Download it from here: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk
3. SuperSU Root App
Developed by Chainfire, a well-known Android developer, Super SU is an excellent Android rooting app that enables you to give superuser access rights for the apps that need root. After installing SuperSU on your Android, it will ask you to grant root access for the app. You can grant or deny the root permissions to the apps. It is a useful tool to manage apps that use root access.
- It is able to unroot your device temporarily and permanently.
- Gives you more control of the apps.
- Works in recovery.
- You will need to connect your device to PC with ADB tool installed to use it.
- The process of rooting is a bit complicated.
Download it from here: https://supersuroot.org/
Above are the 10 root tools for Android phone. You can select the one you prefer the root Android phone with or without computer. You may notice that most Android rooting software doesn't support the latest Android versions. If you fail to root your Android phone, it is most likely due to the incompatibility. Or, you can click here to see the reasons why we fail to root an Android phone and check the solutions accordingly in the article.
So which Android rooting software did you use to root your phone? Welcome to share your rooting experience below.