As an open-source, Android operating system on some mobile phones is inevitable to generate bugs or glitches, such as Android stuck on the boot screen, black screen of death, white screen of death, etc. What to do if your phone is starting the loop? How to get out of a boot loop on Android devices? Well, there is no need to panic if you are facing an annoying situation. This post will guide you through the Android phone reboot loop in the top eleven productive tips and tricks.
Part 1. What Is Boot Loop on Android?
Part 2. What Causes a Boot Loop on Android?
Part 3. How to Fix Android Phone Stuck In Boot Loop? (Common Solutions)
Part 4. How to Fix Android Boot Loop in One Click?
Many factors may contribute to the Android boot loop issue. When your Android device keeps turning on and off again and again, or you cannot get past the device logo screen, your phone may be stuck in the boot loop. It happens not only on the rooted Android device but also on the non-rooted Android with original ROM, software, and firmware. Sometimes, you may lose important files when your Android device suddenly gets stuck in the boot loop.
You may get curious about what on earth causes the boot loop on your Android device. We conclude the most likely reasons behind the phenomenon based on many Android user's feedback.
Forget the irritating moment! Now you can fix the boot loop on Android without recovery by trying the common ticks first.
Using a protective case on your Android phone protects the back cover from scratches and dirt. But it also prevents the phone from cooling down the overheated device quickly and leads to the Android being stuck on the boot animation. Therefore, you can temporarily remove the case and restart your Android device later.
Another easy way to soft reset your device is taking out the battery and replacing it to its original place later. In doing so, you can repair the Android boot loop while keeping the device data.
1. To start with, turn off your device and remove the device's back cover with a tiny screwdriver.
2. Then, pull out the battery and replace it a few seconds later.
3. Finally, reboot your Android device to check whether the boot loop still exists on your Android device.
You can also remove the SD card from your Android device to fix this Android boot loop caused by the corrupted files. To do so,
1. Power off the device and detach the SD and SIM card from it.
2. Reboot the device to see whether the problem exists or not.
In other cases, insufficient storage space may also result in the issue. So, how to fix the boot loop without a factory reset?
Turn off your device and press and hold the Volume Up + Home/Power buttons simultaneously until the device logo appears on the screen > release all buttons to boot your device into the Recovery mode. Next, choose the Wipe Cache Partition option using the Volume keys > confirm the selection with the Power button.
Ensure that your Android phone has enough battery. If not, connect it to a nearby power source for several minutes and then check if the error is resolved or not.
This way will not delete the Android data. To soft reset the device: Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds until it restarts automatically and reboots to the normal mode.
Boot your Android device to the Recovery mode as you do in Trick 4. Next, select the Wipe data/factory reset option on the Recovery mode menu using the Volume keys and choose Yes after confirming with the Power button.
Force restart generally solves many Android glitches. You can press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons together for 10 to 20 seconds and wait for the screen to reboot.
In some cases, booting the device into Safe mode can eliminate the boot loop on Android. For that, reboot the device. When the device logo displays on the screen, press and hold the Volume Down button for some time, and it will ask you to enter the Safe mode. Later, hit the OK button for confirmation.
CWM is a popular custom recovery mode which means ClockworkMod. Your device must be rooted and installed with the CWM. If you have already done this, you can try these steps:
Press and hold the Power + Volume Up + Home buttons to activate the CWM screen > scroll down to the Advanced option with the Volume keys > Pick the Wipe Dalvik Cache option > choose Mounts and Storage > click the Wipe or Cache option.
Once done, reboot your Android phone.
Note: Depending on the Android device model, you may use a different combination of keys to enter the CWM screen.
Don't want to try the common solutions one by one? Prefer the powerful software to fix the Android boot loop? Then you cannot miss Android System Repair. This program lets you fix various Android system issues without the tech skills required, including the Android boot loop. Most importantly, it has a higher success rate than all other methods introduced above.
The key features of Android System Repair:
* Repair most Android system problems to normal: Black screen of death, Play Store not working, Stuck in a boot loop, apps keep crashing, bricked Android, etc.
* No tech knowledge is required, and everyone can handle it by following the on-screen instructions.
* High success rate and speed to fix Android system issues.
* Work with all mainstream Samsung models, like Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/A9s/A8s/A6s/A90, etc.
How to fix an Android phone stuck in the boot loop in one click?
1. Install and launch the software on your PC. Afterward, choose Repair > Android Repair and connect the stuck Android device to the computer via a USB cable.
2. Select the correct information of the device in the relevant column. After that, tick I agree with the warning, type 000000 to confirm the operation, and hit Next.
3. Get your Android device into the Download mode with the on-screen directory. Then, tap Next to download the firmware and start fixing the Android device automatically.
Android boot loop is a commonly seen glitch on some Android devices. If you are facing the issue, you can try the desired troubleshooting tricks mentioned above. But I will recommend you use Android System Repair directly for its higher success rate and fast solving competence. Of course, other methods also perform well. Thus, go ahead to try them now!