How to Fix Android Phone Blue Screen of Death?
BSOD is short for Blue Screen of Death, which means your Android phone got stuck on blue screen and you cannot turn it off. It may restart by itself after a while but then turn to blue screen once again. This problem can happen once every week or month, which makes the phone user pretty boring. Then, is there any way to fix the blue screen of death for Android phones? Before you send it to a cell phone repair shop or switch to a new phone, you can try to fix the problem by yourself. To help you out, we share 3 different ways to solve the Android blue screen of death problem.
The most original method to fix any kind of Android screen of death problem is removing the battery from the phone. Here is what you should do:
1. Remove the back cover of your Android phone.
2. Take the battery out of the Android phone.
3. Wait for 5-10 minutes to keep the phone stay cold.
4. Insert the battery into the phone again and install the back cover.
5. Restart your phone and you may find the phone screen becomes normal.
You May Want to Know: How to Solve Android Stuck on Boot Screen
If you don't want to remove the battery or your Android phone equips a dismountable battery, you can try to enter your Android phone to recovery mode so as to factory reset it:
1. Booting your Android phone into recovery mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power button at the same time.
2. After entering the Recovery mode, you can choose the Wipe data/Factory reset option from the list of option by pressing the Volume Down/Up button.
3. Tap on Power button to confirm and wait until the resetting process ends.
4. Lasting, choose reboot system now to restart your Android phone and you may find the Android blue screen of death problem has been solved.
If the blue screen of death problem is caused by OS error, then, update your phone to latest Android OS will be a good way to fix the Android BSOD.
1. Open your Android phone and click Setting > About Phone/Tablet.
2. Since the options are vary from device to device. You just choose the "Software Update" or similar options and your Android device will automatically check whether there is an OS update. If there is, just choose to update it.
Those are the three solutions to fix the Black Screen of Death issue on Android. If neither helps, you may have to send it to a phone repair shop.