Why do we prefer to transfer books from or to Samsung Devices?
Among multi-functions, it is widely used that electronic books come pre-loaded with a selection of titles for those who are keen on self-help and inspirational reading. Compared with paper books, an electronic book will be affordable-around 20yuan even cheaper, while for a basic read-only model, about 40yuan for one that would record with margin scribbles so as to, with low price, mobile brings tens of thousands of young fellows of cell phone owners are poring over full-length novels on their tiny screens. But it has some problems, such as limited bandwidth, lack of information contents, small screen size, and operational problems when users reading a long time on mobile.
Although there are some options for users to select for transferring ebooks from mobile to computer, we would like to suggest you use Coolmuster Android Assistant (for all Windows/Mac versions), based on computer operation, being a wonderful transferring data tool. We believe those who get used to Android mobile including Samsung are very familiar with this software. Connected with a USB cable, the computer automatically touches your mobile. As the icon is shown on the screen, it is less than half a minute before the installation is completed. Selected books can be stored in a created folder on your computer. Moreover, users can edit e-books and transfer them back to the computer to share with others such as adding some personal photos in the preface.
Enjoy more functions from the Samsung eBook transferring program:
* Transferring videos, music, photos, eBooks, contacts, text messages, apps, and more between Android and computer;
* Syncing contacts and text messages from Android devices to computer for further editing;
* Send SMS messages from the computer to any phone number, instead of text in the phone's small screen;
* download & install your favorite apps on your computer and export them to your Android SD card with a click;
* A wide range of Android brands are supported by this Android managing tool, including HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, LG, HUAWEI, Dell and many more.
* Read more>>
Download and install the free trial version of the Samsung eBook transferring the program to have a try:
Step 1. Launch the software and connect your Samsung devices
After you finish the downloading and installing process of the transferring tool, you can double-click on the program shortcut icon on the computer desktop to launch it and then use a USB cable to connect your Samsung mobile phone or portable tablet to the computer. Once the connection is successful, the program will detect it automatically. And if it is the first time to run this software, you may need to enable USB debugging on your device at first. If you have done it before, you can directly skip to the next step.
Follow the below instruction to enable USB debugging:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Once the USB debugging is enabled, click "Allow" on your phone to allow the program super user authorization when an Superuser Request pops up. Then, the parameter information of your phone, including phone model, system version and storage space size will be shown in the main interface like below.
Step 2: Preview and choose the eBooks for transferring
All the detected files on your Samsung devices are displayed on the top menu of the program interface. You can see all the files are categoried clearly in different icon. Click the "Book" icon from the top and you will enter the corresponding window. All the contained books in your device will show in list in the right-side window. Mark the books you want to transfer to your computer and click the button of "Export". Or, you can click "Import" button to copy photos from computer to your device.
Step 3. Start to transfer selected Samsung books at once
No matter you clicked on the "Export" or "Import" button, there will be a "Path" choosing dialog popps up, asking you where you want to put the selected Samsung books, or from where you want to import the books to your Samsung device. Click the "Ok" button and the transfer process will begin at once. By the way, user can select or create a new public folder to store the pictures from computer, no matter choose mobile memory or SD card.