With the recent release of 5G network and technology, some LG users may hear of the convenience and fast speed of the new 5G phone and get itched to get rid of your old ones. But there comes the problem, what about the LG file transfer? Some may ask "how to transfer photos from LG phone to computer?" Or others "how to transfer music from PC to LG G3?" Here is the effective way of how to realize LG file transfer to PC.
Part 1: Full Solution of LG File Transfer - Transfer Files between LG and Computer
1.1 How to Download Data from LG Phone to Computer?
1.2 How to Import Files from PC to LG Phone?
Part 2: LG File Transfer - Transfer Files from LG to Computer via Third-party Apps
2.1 How to Conduct LG File Transfer to PC with Google Drive
2.2 How to Transfer LG Files to PC with Dropbox
Part 3: Tips of LG File Transfer You May Like to Know
3.1 How to Transfer Photos from LG Phone to Computer via Bluetooth
3.2 How to Transfer Music from PC to LG G3 or Up via Cable Transfer
3.3 How to Transfer Documents from LG Phone to Computer by Drag & Drop
Of course you can directly connect your LG phone to computer cable and copy all readable files from phone to computer. However, as you know, not all your LG phone data can be directly readable and displayed by a computer, then the powerful Coolmuster Android Assistant can perfectly help you solve this.
Coolmuster Android Assistant is a comprehensive and amazing android management app, which enables you to backup and restore LG phone data, including apps, contacts, SMS, music, photos, videos and e-books, manage and transfer LG files and use LG phones on your computer. That is to say, with this Coolmuster Android Assistant on hand, you can transfer LG files to PC, delete apps or files, backup contacts and SMS on computer, import and export music, videos or e-books between LG phones and computer, transfer LG phone photos to computer, add new contacts or send SMS via computer and then transfer files back into LG phones.
It's of high safety and causes no damage to your LG phone data. This Coolmuster Android Assistant supports the format of XML, HTML, CSV, PDF etc. and a wide range of LG phones, like LG G7, G6+, G6, G5, G4 G3, P350, P500, etc. Here we go how to transfer photos from LG phone to computer.
Before you know how to transfer photos from LG phone to computer, you need to acquire how to download data from LG phone to computer. Here are the steps, let me take Windows OS for an example.
If you do not install Coolmuster Android Assistant, you can go to download it first. After you have installed it, double click the app and you will see the initial page of this app. Then click Android Assistant to enter in.
You can use a LG phone cable to connect with a computer. Insert a LG cable into a computer post, the Coolmuster Android Assistant will automatically detect and you need to enable debugging on your LG phone. When debugging query pops up, just choose "Allow".
Then Coolmuster Android Assistant will be installed on your LG phone. Choose "Confirm" to grant this permission, after your LG data is shown on your computer, your LG phone is connected successfully.
After successful connection, you can see all LG data on your computer. Now how to transfer photos from LG phone to computer? Choose the folder Photos on the left side, all phone photos will list on the right side.
It's up to you to decide which LG phone photos to be transferred to computer. Check the box and click the upside "Export", choose a storage position when a window pops up and confirm. A few seconds later, you will finish transferring LG phone photos to computer.
Tip: Want to conduct LG file transfer to another LG phone? Here are 6 Solutions on How to Transfer Data from LG to LG.
You also need to connect your LG phone to a computer and the steps are shown above. After successful connection, you can see all your LG phone files on the computer. Click "Import" on the upside position, choose in your computer the files you want to transfer and confirm, then files will be successfully imported to your LG phone.
Besides the above methods, we will also introduce other ways to realize LG file transfer to PC.
In this way, you need to register a Google Drive account first.
1. Sign in your Google Drive account in the app or in Google Drive's website page.
2. Find Upload button.
3. Select in your phone which LG file to be transferred to PC.
4. Save and upload.
5. Log into your Google Drive account on your computer and download.
You can also realize LG file transfer with Dropbox.
1. Download Dropbox from your App Store on your LG phone.
2. Launch Dropbox and sign in.
3. Find Add button and tap "Upload Files".
4. Choose and transfer LG files.
5. Log into Dropbox account on your PC and download.
There are always some precious photos or music you would like to reappreciate or backup on other devices, here are some tips.
Bluetooth is an essential function for almost all phones and some of newly produced computers. By using bluetooth, transferring LG files to computer is just as easy as transferring photos from LG to computer with Coolmuster Android Assistant.
1. Find a Windows 10 computer, go to: Start > Setting > Device > Bluetooth > Manage Bluetooth Devices > Turn On the button.
2. More Bluetooth Option > Alert me when a new bluetooth device wants to connect > OK.
3. Open Bluetooth on your LG phone and begin to pair with.
4. After two devices have been successfully paired, choose photos on LG phone and share via bluetooth.
5. Click "Accept Files" on your computer and receive files.
6. Successfully transferred LG phone photos to computer.
1. Connect your LG G3 to PC by inserting a USB cable.
2. Slide down your screen and choose connection.
3. Click Other USB Option and Transfer Files.
4. Go to My Computer to find your LG G3 device and double click.
5. Find your music files on your computer, choose your desired ones and copy or drag into your LG G3 device.
That's all about how to transfer music from PC to LG G3. This method is also suitable for higher phone types above LG G3 to transfer LG files.
See also: You can also learn other fast ways of how to transfer music from PC to LG G3 here.
Transferring LG files to computer is also very convenient by using the mouse if you have both devices on hand.
1. Connect LG phone to computer via a LG phone cable.
2. Choose USB debugging mode immediately on your phone, usually select MTP or File Transfer.
3. Double click your LG device in My Computer.
4. Find targeted file,click it and drag the mouse, then release or drop it on the computer desk or other storage path.
5. Successfully transferred LG files to PC.
There are numerous ways to realize LG file transfer to PC, but the most efficient and effective option is Coolmuster Android Assistant. Since other options either require you to have a third-party account or at least to make sure both your LG phone and computer support bluetooth function. Yes, transferring LG files via USB cable or dragging mouse is simple, however, remember that not all data or hidden files can be directly readable by a computer. Thus, owning the Coolmuster Android Assistant is a factual optimal choice. It is safe, time-saving, powerful, easy-to-operate and requires nothing but connecting LG phone with your computer.
Of course, you can try all ways above. And you can also tell us more your own economic ways to transfer LG files to PC or leave a comment about your user's demand on this app. We will appreciate it.