You may find that your WeChat is unable to log in suddenly. Well, WeChat unable to login issue can be caused by different causes, such as forgetting the password, WeChat verification code doesn't work, WeChat account has been blocked, and other reasons. Whatever reasons, you don't need to panic! Here in this article, you will list the common reasons that leads to the WeChat login problem and also provide the solutions for these reasons. If you think one of them fits your situation, you can check and try the solution on your own. Hope this guide helps.
People Also Read:
If you tried many times and ensure that you have forgotten the login password, follow the steps below so that you can log in WeChat normally.
1. Generally speaking, you can log in WeChat via linked phone number, QQ ID, email address, etc. without inputting the password. You can follow the pop up prompts to log in via verification or password resetting.
2. If you want to reset your account with a new password, you can click "... > Forgot Password? > Request Retrieval". Confirm it and then you will receive a message with a new password. Now, you can use the new password to log in WeChat.
Tips: We kindly suggest you link your mobile number, QQ ID, email to WeChat, so that you will be never afraid of forgetting the password again.
You May Want to Know: How to Solve Android Stuck on Boot Screen
If your WeChat account is blocked, you can refer to the following tips:
1. Uninstall WeChat from your phone, and go to App Store or Google Play to install it again.
2. Do not use the Android emulator or other unofficial plugins to run WeChat again.
3. To avoid your WeChat account has been blocked again, stop sending lewd content, violent materials, scams, inappropriate rumors or annoying ads any more.
If you can log in to WeChat on another device, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Launch WeChat on your new phone and tap the "Unable to Log In" on the login page.
2. Follow the pop up instructions to initiate a password retrieve and after a while, you will receive an SMS with a new password.
3. Now, you can log in to WeChat on the phone with your original ID and the new password.
When you choose to log in WeChat via linked account but haven't received verification code via SMS or email, then, you can check the following methods:
1. First of all, check whether you have entered the right phone number or email address.
2. Next, check whether the verification code has been blocked. If it has, you should close the app that blocks the SMS or check the spam folder in your email account.
3. Maybe your SMS verification code has been sent too frequently. Just try again later.
4. Take out the SIM card in your phone and insert it to another phone to receive the verification code again.