We are always vulnerable to data loss, whether you are using a computer, a mobile phone, or another gadget to store data. It doesn't matter if you have an iPhone or an Android device; you should have a way to back up and restore your files in case of data loss.
Many things can lead to data loss, such as viruses, accidental deletion, device damage, etc. This is where iPhone data recovery software comes into play. Then, what is the best iPhone recovery software? In this guide, we will show you the 12 best iPhone data recovery software with their features, pros, cons, and pricing.
Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery is one of the best iPhone recovery software that lets you retrieve any deleted data from iOS and iTunes. It supports various data types such as messages, contacts, call logs, notes, safari history, voice memos, etc. It can also export contacts as SMS in readable formats. All in all, the tool is very easy to use and safe.
01Download and install the top iPhone recovery software on your computer. Then, launch the tool and connect the iPhone.
02Choose the iOS Recovery option from the main interface. Typically, the software will swiftly identify your device. To proceed, please select the Trust option on your mobile device for recognition.
03After establishing the connection, you will be presented with the following interface. Please choose the data types you wish to retrieve on the interface and then click the Start Scan button to proceed.
04Preview as you select the files you want to restore from the left panel. Click Recover to Computer afterward.
* High rates of success in data recovery.
* Quick and easy to use.
* No quality loss.
* Update frequently to let users enjoy more features.
* Free trial has limited features.
* $49.95 One Year License.
* $59.95 Business License.
* $69.95 Lifetime License.
Dr. Fone Data Recovery (iOS) is the next best iPhone restore software on our list. It has been in the market for quite some time, and it is worth every bit of your hard-earned money because it does not disappoint.
It is rather easy to use, and novice users can use it without any problem. The software can recover lost messages, notes, call history, and many more. Impressively, this tool can restore data from iOS devices and even iTunes & iCloud. With the preview feature, you can preview the specific files to restore.
* Easy to use for beginners.
* Can fix iOS errors.
* Recover files from iCloud and iTunes backup.
* Recover HEIC photos from iCloud.
* The trial version cannot recover data.
* Only recover limited deleted data types.
* $139.95 per year.
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is yet another iPhone recovery app worth considering. The app lets you recover files from iOS, iTunes, and iCloud. It scans your device to find any deleted or lost files and restores them quickly. Some of the files and data it retrieves include contacts, photos, messages, etc. The preview window makes it easy to pick only the files you need and leave the unimportant ones.
* Do not pixelate the details in the preview window.
* Support a variety of deleted iPhone files.
* Many recovery modes.
* Intuitive user interface.
* The speed is slow.
* It can only recover the thumbnails of photos and videos from iOS devices.
* $44.77 per month.
Disk Drill is another iPhone recovery tool you cannot miss. On a closer look, you would think it is an Apple application because of its features like icons and notification badges that resemble those of Apple.
Like many of its counterparts, Disk Drill lets you preview the content you would like to recover before starting the recovery process. Even though you can preview the deleted content with the free version, you will have to subscribe to access the features that let you actually recover the files.
* Let you preview files before recovery.
* Have an advanced user interface.
* The search function helps you search for files by name.
* Have both Windows and Mac versions.
* Scans do not show file condition or quality.
* The free version only lets you recover 500 MB of data.
* $0 Basic Plan.
* $103.24 Pro Plan.
* $578.84 Enterprise Plan.
You May Like:
Tenorshare Ultdata is also an effective tool to consider when looking for an iPhone data recovery app. Many users have praised it for its fast scanning feature, especially when the data categories are limited. Its strength comes from the fact that it supports several data types. This means that you will be able to recover the maximum number of lost data, especially if the data types are varied. The app is particularly useful if you want to retrieve data from third-party apps like WeChat, Tango, or WhatsApp. Even better, Tenorshare Ultdata can also fix problems with the iOS operating system.
* Intuitive user interface.
* Come with an unbootable system recovery.
* Recover files by category.
* High data recovery success.
* A deep scan takes longer to complete.
* The free version lacks encrypted drive data recovery and NAS storage.
* $49.95 per year ReiBoot Plan.
* $55.00 per year 4uKey Plan.
* $49.95 per year iCare Plan.
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is also an amazing data recovery software that comes with an incredibly intuitive user interface, making the recovery process simple. It comes with a host of exciting features that will help you recover data, even chat messages. Therefore, if you are looking for an iPhone data recovery tool with comprehensive features, then Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is right for you.
* Recover from iTunes and iCloud backup.
* Offer a free version.
* You can import data from PC to phone.
* It can be slow when retrieving data.
* Can not recover third-party app data without backup.
* $39.99 Standard Plan.
* $49.99 Toolkit Plan.
Eassiy is one of the best iPhone data recovery apps tailor-made for recovering lost data on almost all iOS devices. It has powerful features that will help recover file types, including videos, photos, or even documents. To get better results, you will need to use a deep scan feature, which scans your device's internal storage for lost files. Before restoring the data, you will have an option to preview the files and choose the ones you want to restore.
* Selective restore.
* Preview data before restoration.
* Safe and quick recovery.
* Scanning large files may take a lot of time.
* $45.99 Quarterly Plan.
* $49.99 Annual Plan.
* $79.99 Perpetual Plan.
ApowerRescue is another invaluable iOS data recovery app if you ever lose data on your iPhone. Like its name, it comes to your aid when you want to rescue lost files on your iPhone. Besides, you can recover data from iCloud and iTunes backup. It recovers various types of files, including contacts, messages, calendars, notes, photos, call history, and more. You can never go wrong with this app.
* Easy to locate the files and data to be restored.
* Hassle-free data recovery process.
* Distinguish deleted files from existing ones.
* Fix software issues like iOS update failure.
* Free trial does not restore data.
* It can fail to detect the iOS device.
* Don't support recovering WhatsApp messages.
* $39.95 Lifetime Plan.
* $49.95 Annual Plan.
* $39.95 Quarterly Plan.
Primo iPhone data recovery app is best known for its ability to recover data on multiple iOS devices. It supports more than 25 types of files and has an intuitive user interface. The best part is that the app supports not only iPhones but also other Apple devices like iTouch and iPad.
* No option to check or uncheck files while recovering.
* The trial version only previews files.
* $39.99 Personal License.
* $59.99 Family License.
Losing data on your phone through whatever means can be quite frustrating. If you are looking for the best iPhone data recovery tool with seamless navigation, then you can bet on AOMEI iPhone data recovery.
* Support all iOS devices.
* Do not leak your data.
* Easy to use.
* Restore data on multiple files.
* Have an automatic subscription.
* $29.95 Yearly Plan.
* $49.95 Lifetime Plan.
iMobie PhoneRescue is one of the best iPhone data recovery tools that can fix your problem within the shortest time. Apart from recovering data on your device, it is also useful for recovering data from iCloud and iTunes backup. This app can recover several types of data, meaning there is a high chance that the data types you lost are retrievable.
* You can directly export some file types while keeping the original copies in the system.
* Have four repair modes that maximize the chances of data recovery.
* Easy to use.
* May not recover iPhone videos.
* Scanning takes longer.
* $45.99 for 3 Month Subscription.
* $49.99 for 1 Year Subscription.
* $69.99 One Time Purchase.
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is another viable option when you want to recover files on your iPhone. The platform allows you to recover several data types, including call logs, videos, photos, voice memos, contact details, and even SMS. The best thing about the tool is that it does not overwrite the existing data when the lost ones are retrieved.
* No data loss during the repair process.
* Free download for both Windows and Mac.
* Broad compatibility for device models.
* User-friendly interface.
* Limited free features.
* $39.95 Monthly Plan.
* $49.95 Annual Plan.
* $69.95 Perpetual Plan.
Since data recovery is a challenging task, you need a specialized tool for the task. We have outlined the 12 best recovery software for iPhone available today. From the tools stated, we have to say that Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery is the best of all. Its ease of use and highest rates of success in the industry make it stand out from the crowd.