Is iPhone recovery software safe?
Safety may be one of the major concerns before you use an iPhone Recovery Software. Generally speaking, applying an iOS data recovery software would be much safer than manually recovering your data by opening the internal parts of your iPhone. So, iPhone recovery software is safe to use. It won't crash or damage your iPhone, or cause harmful threats to your device.
How to choose an iPhone recovery software?
Below are the things that we should consider when choosing an iPhone data recovery program:
- The software is reliable, with no virus or malware.
- It is compatible with the device you are using.
- It supports the file types you wish to recover.
- It comes with comprehensive recovery modes.
- It can handle different data loss scenarios.
- The tech support team is easy is reach.
Now check the best iPhone recovery software in 2021:
1. Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery
2. iOS Data Recovery
4. Wondershare Dr.Fone
6. Coolmuster iPhone Backup Extractor
7. EaseUS MobiSaver
8. iMYFone D-Back
9. Enigma Recovery
11. FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
12. iMobile PhoneRescue
13. Leawo iOS Data Recovery
Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery is a reliable recovery tool that allows you to get back files from iOS devices and iTunes. It can recover lost and deleted contacts and messages in your iPhone or iTunes backup. And unlike some data recovery tools that stop updating for some reasons, Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery keeps regularly updating to ensure its support for the latest iOS and offer new features for users.
Supported file types: Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call Logs, Contacts, Notes, Note Attachments, Safari, Safari History, Calendars, Voice Memos, Camera Roll, Photos.
- Recover deleted contacts and messages on iOS devices.
- Extract multiple files from iTunes backup.
- Restore files from iCloud backup (coming soon).
- Browse files before data recovery.
- Back up existing and deleted files from iOS/iTunes to PC.
- Files like contacts and SMS can be exported to PC as readable formats.
Pros: High success rate in contacts and SMS recovery; updates frequently to let users enjoy more features.
Cons: Limited functions in the trial version.
Download Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery now:
You may like:
One of the best iPhone recovery software you should try is iOS Data Recovery. This tool enables you to safely and quickly recover lost or deleted files from iPhone if you have no backup. It supports most of the data types, including SMS, iMessages, photos, contacts, notes, call history, WhatsApp/Kik/Line/Viber/Facebook Messenger Data, etc. iPhone Data Recovery offers a one-stop solution for retrieving files on iOS devices. If you want to get your deleted files back from backup, there are two modes offered by this software that can help: Restore from iTunes & Restore from iCloud.
Supported file types: Text Messages, Call History, Videos, Voicemail, Viber, App Document, iMessages, Calendar, Safari Bookmark, WhatsApp, Messenger, Photos, Notes, Safari History, Kik, App Photos, Contacts, Reminder, Voice Memos, Line, App Videos.
- Recover lost or deleted files from iPhone, iPad, iPod.
- Retrieve the iPhone deleted files you want from iTunes/iCloud backup directly.
- Preview files before recovery and select the desired data to recover.
- Get pictures or other files off a broken iPhone, or from a locked, water damaged, or smashed iPhone.
- You can save the recovered files on your PC or transfer to iOS device.
- Recover third-party data like WhatsApp, Kik, Line data without backup
- Support the latest iOS 14 & iPhone 12.
Pros: Straightforward and reliable, helps you get back your data with high speed.
Cons: The free version has limited features.
Have a try on iOS Data Recovery now:
Another best iPhone recovery software is Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone. This efficient tool can recover lost data from all iOS devices as well as backup files on iCloud/iTunes. It can recover the deleted or lost files regardless of how you lost your data.
Supported file types: Photos, Videos, Contacts, Call Logs, Text messages, Photo Stream, Voice Memos, Camera Roll, installed Apps data, Notes & Reminders, Calendar, FaceTime calls, and Safari Bookmarks.
Key features of Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone:
- Recover files from iOS devices, iTunes & iCloud backup.
- Get back your lost files in all data loss scenarios, such as deletion, water damage, Jailbreak, system crash, etc.
- Scan and preview data before recovery.
- The toolkit version has the option to erase data on your iOS device.
- iOS 14 supported.
Pros: You can selectively scan files.
Cons: Not easy to download or use; can not recover third-party app data without backup.
Get if from here: https://www.stellarinfo.com/media-tools/iphone-data-recovery.php
When it comes to the best iPhone data recovery software, Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) should be on the list. It enables you to easily recover deleted contacts, messages, photos, etc., from many common scenarios.
Supported file types:
From devices: Contacts, Messages & Attachments, Call history, Notes & Attachments, Calendar, Reminder, Safari's bookmark
From backup: Photos, Video, App's photos, App's video, App's documents, Voice memos, Voicemail
Key features of Wondershare Dr.Fone:
- 3 recovery modes are available: Recover from iOS device, Recover from iTunes backup file, and Recover from iCloud backup file.
- Bring back lost data in 3 easy steps.
- Preview the deleted files before recovery.
- Export files to PC and supports to restore some files to an iOS device.
Pros: High recovery rate.
Cons: Expensive; only recover limited deleted data types.
Download link: https://drfone.wondershare.com/iphone-data-recovery.html
See more: The screen of your iPhone stuck in zoom? Don't worry. It is easy to get out of the zoom mode.
ApowerRescue is also a reliable iPhone recovery program that allows you to recover deleted iOS files in various circumstances, such as accidental deletion, factory reset, phone formatting, virus attack, etc.
Supported file types: Contacts, Messages, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Call History, Safari Bookmarks, Voice Memos, Photos, App Photos, App Videos, App Audio, App Documents
Key features of ApowerRescue:
- Recover deleted files from iPhone or iPad.
- Extract the iTunes or iCloud backup easily.
- Preview media files on your iPhone, iTunes or iCloud.
Pros: The website offers a full user guide.
Cons: Doesn't support to recover WhatsApp messages.
Download link: https://www.apowersoft.com/iphone-data-recovery
Coolmuster iPhone Backup Extractor is a tool specially designed to restore files from iTunes backup. It can scan out all your previous iTunes backup records without connecting iPhone to PC and running iTunes. If you are looking for a way to extract iTunes backup, this tool is one of the best iPhone backup extractor software you can consider.
Supported file types: Call History, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Safari, Calendar, Reminders, Voice memos, Camera Roll, Photos
Key features of Coolmuster iPhone Backup Extractor:
- Retrieve files from iTunes backup to PC without connecting iPhone.
- You can preview your lost files with detailed info from the screen.
- Simple and clean interface.
Pros: Selectively extract iTunes backup without iTunes.
Cons: Cannot recover deleted files directly from iOS devices.
Download it from here:
Tip: See this guide to extract photos from iPhone backup.
EaseUS MobiSaver is a simple and professional iPhone file recovery software you can give it a try. The trial version of MobiSaver can recover notes, call history, calendars, reminders, Safari bookmarks, and only 1 photo/video and 5 contacts at once. If you want to recover unlimited files, you can get the pro version, but it's a bit expensive.
Supported file types: Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Safari bookmarks, Notes, Voice memos and WhatsApp chat history
Key features of EaseUS MobiSaver:
- Recover files from iPhone/iPad, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Selectively recover the files you want.
- Recover files lost in various situations.
Pros: The trial version can also recover data.
Cons: The scanning is slow; may not work well on iOS 14.
Download link: https://www.easeus.com/ios-data-recovery-software/
iMYFone D-Back is a comprehensive iPhone data recovery tool to recover deleted data on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. The steps for iPhone recovery is easy with this tool. If there are some issues or iOS update errors on your iPhone, you can even use this tool to fix them before recovery.
Supported file types: Notes, Photos/video, Messages, Contacts, Call History, Safari History, Voice Memos, WhatsApp, App data
Key features of iMYFone D-Back:
- Get back up your data with one click in different data loss scenarios.
- Supports a wide range of data.
- Fix iOS system issues before recovery, such as stuck on the Apple logo, black/white screen.
Pros: It offers multiple features that go beyond iPhone data recovery.
Cons: It is expensive when selecting the 1-month purchasing plan.
Download link: https://www.imyfone.com/iphone-data-recovery/
Enigma Recovery is also a good data recovery for iPhone you can take into consideration. It can recover data from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or iTunes backups.
Supported file types:
From device: Text messages, iMessages, Contacts, Calls, Notes, Calendar, Kik, Viber
From iTunes backup: WhatsApp, Photos, Videos, Internet history
Key features of Enigma Recovery
- Restore data back to your iOS device or save to your computer.
- Export your data to PC in PDF, XML, CSV, VCF & XLS file format.
- Support the latest iOS devices.
Pros: Nice interface.
Cons: Cannot restore from the iCloud backup; support limited deleted data.
Download link: https://www.enigma-recovery.com/
Tenorshare UltData can directly recover deleted data from iOS devices, iTunes backup and iCloud. It supports up to 35 data types, including SMS, contacts, photos, etc. And the Mac version supports WhatsApp, LINE, Kik, Viber and Wechat backup & restore. As for the device support, it is fully compatible with the latest iOS 14 and iPhone 12.
Supported file types: Photos, Videos, Messages, iMessage, Contacts, Call History, Notes, Calendar, Reminders, Safari Bookmarks/History, FaceTime, Voice Memos, Voicemail, App data, WhatsApp Messages, LINE, WeChat, Viber, Messenger(only Windows supports to find contacts), Kik & Attachments(only for macOS)
Key features of Tenorshare:
- Scan and recover deleted data from iPhone/iPad directly.
- Preview and restore data from iTunes backup file.
- Restore data that has been synced to iCloud quickly.
Pros: Wide compatibility in supported devices and data types.
Cons: The price is high.
Download link: https://www.tenorshare.com/products/iphone-data-recovery.html
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery offers a flexible solution to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod. There are also three modes for data recovery: Recover from iDevices directly, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud backup.
Supported file types: Contacts, Message, WhatsApp, Kik, Line, Viber, Messenger, Call History, Notes, Reminder, Calendar, Safari Bookmark/History, App Documents, Photo, Voicemail, Voice Memos, App data, WeChat, QQ Attachments
Key features of FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery:
- Recover 30+ data types from iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Support 3 data recovery modes.
- Able to retrieve files under different scenarios.
- Preview before recovery.
Pros: Simple to use.
Cons: It can only recover the thumbnails of photos and videos from iOS devices.
Download link: https://www.fonepaw.com/iphone-data-recovery/
iMobile PhoneRescue offers a comprehensive solution for iOS data recovery. It can safely recover your data with a high success rate. It doesn't require any knowledge skills to get the job done. You can retrieve your data in 3 simple steps. And it is able to fix iOS system issues, including death screen, frozen iPhone, etc.
Supported file types: Contacts, Call History, Messages, Voicemail, Calendar, Reminders, Notes, Safari History, Safari Bookmarks, Photos, Videos, Music, iBooks, App Data
Key features of iMobile PhoneRescue:
- Bring back lost files from iOS device, iCloud or iTunes backup.
- Be able to recover data under any conditions.
- Fix iOS system issues, such as White/Blue/Black screen of death, frozen iPhone, devices in Recovery/DFU mode.
- Remove lock screen passcode.
Pros: It is fast and has comprehensive features.
Cons: It could be a bit difficult to find the items you need to recover.
Download link: https://www.imobie.com/phonerescue/ios-data-recovery.htm
Leawo iOS Data Recovery can recover lost data from iOS devices directly. It can also restore files from iTunes or iCloud for the broken or lost iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
Supported file types: Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments (photos, videos, contacts & voice memos), Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Voice Memos and Safari Bookmarks.
Key features of Leawo iOS Data Recovery:
- It supports recover 12 types of data.
- It can recover the deleted, formatted and damaged data caused by various reasons.
- It can scan the data fully and display them into groups for you to preview.
Pros: Reliable file search, file preview, and file filter features.
Cons: Outdated interface; may not work well on the latest iOS devices.
Get it from here: https://www.leawo.com/ios-data-recovery/
That's all for the iPhone data recovery software reviews. The file retrieval process is a demanding task that requires a specialized solution. For the simple damage and data loss situations, you can use any of the software described above on your requirements. Nevertheless, if you do not want to risk your data further with a non-verified application, Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery and iOS Data Recovery are both trusted software to choose. They are simple to use yet dependable. If you have any problems during use, welcome to leave a comment below.