How to Connect iPhone to Windows PC in 4 Simple Ways? (Step-by-step Tutorial)
"Last two weeks, I'm unable to connect my iPhone to my PC to download pictures to my PC. If I connect my other iPhone, it actually connects, and I'm able to copy pictures. My iPhone only charges when I connect it and doesn't even ask me if to trust and allow accessory. I need to copy pictures from my iPhone to my PC. What can I do!?"
Many people don't know how to connect an iPhone to a Windows PC. In fact, it is pretty simple to establish a connection between them. Based on the files you want to transfer or manage, there are different methods to connect an iPhone to a computer. Don't believe it? Continue reading more details and find your ideal way to get it done swiftly.
Way 1. How to Connect iPhone to Windows PC Using Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Ultimate Way)
Way 2. How to Connect iPhone to PC via iCloud for Windows
Way 3. How to Link iPhone to PC with iTunes
Way 4. How to Make iPhone Connect to Computer via a USB Cable
If you want an easy way to connect your iPhone to Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP seamlessly and manage or transfer the iPhone data on/to a PC directly, you cannot miss Coolmuster iOS Assistant. By connecting your iPhone to a Windows computer using a USB cable, you can easily export all content from your iPhone to the computer or iTunes backup location and import contacts, notes, calendars, and even more files from the computer to your iPhone.
Besides, you can manage your iPhone data on this PC as well.
Below are the highlights of Coolmuster iOS Assistant:
* Easily export contacts, messages, notes, calendars, bookmarks, voice memos, tones, movies, TV shows, music videos, photos, albums, and iBooks from your iPhone to the computer or the default iTunes backup location.
* Import notes, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, books, iTunes backups, etc., from the computer to your iPhone.
* One-click to back up and restore an iPhone on a computer.
* Manager your iPhone data on a PC: Add, delete & edit contacts, add, edit & delete bookmarks, uninstall apps, etc.
* Easy connection, one-click operation, absolutely secure, and user-friendly interface.
* Widely compatible with all iPhones, such as iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE (2nd generation)/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/SE (1st generation)/6S Plus/6S/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4, etc.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Windows 10 PC?
1. Open Coolmuster iOS Assistant on your computer.
Install and launch Coolmuster iOS Assistant on your computer.
2. Connect the iPhone to a computer.
Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable, and the program will detect your iPhone immediately. If a window pops up on your iPhone, tap Trust on your iPhone, and click Continue on this program to move on.
3. Manage iPhone data on Windows PC.
Once connected, you can start to transfer, back up, or manage your iPhone data on the PC. To transfer files from iPhone to PC, click one file type from the left panel, for example, Photos. Next, preview and tick the photos you want to transfer, and hit the Export button on the top menu to transfer contacts from your iPhone to PC.
Don't have a USB cable by hand and wish to connect iPhone to PC wirelessly? Apart from the iOS Assistant introduced above, you can also use the iCloud for Windows app. By syncing photos, videos, calendars, notes, and more files from your iPhone to iCloud, you can easily access them on your computer, phones, tablets, and any other devices.
The three steps below show you how to connect iPhone to Computer Windows 10.
1. Open Settings on your iPhone, tap your name and choose iCloud.
2. Sync the wanted files to iCloud. You can enable Photos, Calendars, and other data types from here. Please turn on the switch next to the desired data and wait until it finishes syncing the files.
3. Access iPhone data on your computer. Visit iCloud.com from your computer browser, sign in with the same Apple ID you use on your iPhone, and click the file you want to get, like Photos. You will see all photos from here. According to your need, you can download them to the PC.
iTunes is another way to connect an iPhone to a computer. You can download iTunes for PC onto your computer and sync ringtones, photos, music, etc., from a Windows PC to your iPhone, or get everything from your iPhone to computer successfully.
To connect an iPhone to PC with iTunes:
1. Launch iTunes on your computer and plug your iPhone into the computer using a USB cable.
2. When a window appears on your iPhone, hit the Trust option as prompted.
3. Tap the iPhone icon at the upper-left window, and then sync files between your iPhone and PC.
To download files from your iPhone to the Windows computer, you can click Summary from the left panel and tap Back Up Now. Or, to transfer files from your computer to your iPhone, you can tap Music, TV shows, Info, Movies, or Photos from the left panel and hit the Sync button.
You may like: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC Windows 10
The easiest way to connect an iPhone to a Windows PC is using only a USB cable. Although this way is convenient and simple, you can only get photos, music, and videos onto your PC from an iPhone.
If you only need to transfer the media files, you can repeat the following steps:
1. Connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable and trust this PC on your iPhone.
2. If a pop-up window shows and asks you, select Open device to view files and double-click the Internal Storage > DCIM folder > 100APPLE.
3. Copy the photos or videos you want to export and paste them onto your computer.
Words in the End
After reading this post, owning an iPhone and a Windows computer at the same time will no longer worry you. As you can see, 4 easy ways in this article can help you connect an iPhone to a Windows computer and transfer files between them. If you do not know how to connect iPhone to Windows PC, there are also detailed instructions to guide you all the way. As a matter of fact, Coolmuster iOS Assistant is the best choice for you. You can select the USB cable or a Wi-Fi network to easily connect your devices and transfer, manage, back up, and restore your iPhone on a Windows PC. So, hurry up! Select one way for you to get it done right now.
If you need any help during the connection, please let us know in the comments.