User Guide: How to Easily Download Movies to iPad
Actually, to download movies to iPad, you have more than one way to go. For example, you can choose iTunes to download movies to iPad, or you can rely on a third-party application. And also you can download movies to iPad simply by transferring movies to the iPad from the computer.
Way 1. Download movies to iPad via iTunes
- Open iTunes on your computer, and connect your iPad.
- Choose your iPad from the device menu in the top left of the screen.
- Tap Movies from the list of options running down the left side of iTunes, you should see a page with all the compatible film files listed.
- Tick the Sync Movies box, and select which films you want to sync with your iPad
- If you want them all, and for the tablet to update each time it’s synced with your computer, select the Automatically Include box and keep the All option.
- If you don’t see all your files under Movies, then also check under TV Shows, as iTunes can sometimes categorize files in a strange manner.
Quick Fix: What if iTunes Can't Recognize Your iPad?
Way 2. Download movies to iPad via 3rd-party app
As long as you get a professional movie application on your iPad, you can also download movies to iPad as long as you are in an environment where Wifi is available. Apps like Google Play Movies, Amazon Video and many more can be fully relied on. Here, we might as well take Amazon Video as an example.
- Download the Amazon Video app from the iTunes App Store to your iPad.
- Open the installed app and then sign in to your Amazon account.
- Tap the Wishlist button on the bottom of the screen, and select the movie or episode you want to download.
- Finally, hit the Download option to download movies to your iPad and wait for the process to get completed.
Read More: Professional Movie Apps for iPhone/iPad
Way 3. Easily download movies to iPad from the computer
If you have downloaded movies to the computer and now want to transfer the movie to your iPad device so as to enjoy it whenever you are even if the Wifi is not available, you absolutely can't miss this iOS to Computer Transfer (Windows/Mac) software, which allows you to easily download movies to iPad from the computer within simple clicks. Moreover, it also enables you to transfer files from iPad to the computer and save those files as a backup.
And using this software is super easy, just follow the steps as instructed in the below:
- Open the installed software on the computer and then get your iPad connected to the computer via the USB cord.
- Then hit the Import option and then navigate to the movies on the computer. Select the wanted ones and begin the file transfer in one click.
- If you want to export certain files to iPad as a backup, just select the wanted files by ticking them out and then hit the Export option to transfer wanted files from iPad to the computer.
Free Audiobook Sites for iPhone/iPad