Guess you guys may have stored too much music on Mac like me. I love music and enjoy listening to classical music when I am working on my MacBook, because those music makes me relaxed and gives me inspiration for my innovative work. However, Mac is not portable anywhere, thus, you may need to transfer music from Mac to iPhone. How to transfer music from Mac to iPhone? The following four ways on how to transfer songs from Mac to iPhone may be helpful.
Way 1: How to Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone via Mac to iPhone Music Transfer
Way 2: How to Sync Music from Mac to iPhone via iTunes
Way 3: How to Download Music from Mac to iPhone via iFinder
Way 4: How to Transfer Songs from Mac to iPhone via Cloud Service, like Dropbox
To solve the problem how to transfer music from Mac to iPhone, you need a professional iOS transfer tool. Mac to iPhone Music Transfer is such a specialized tool which can transfer contacts, photos, songs, videos, books and more between Mac and iOS devices and also export iOS devices files to iTunes.
When transferring from Mac/iOS devices to iOS devices, following file types are supported by Mac to iPhone Music Transfer: photos, music, contacts, voice memos, movies, TV shows, music videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, ringtones, audio books, camera shot, playlists, albums, books, ePub, PDF, etc. And when you transfer music from Mac to iPhone, this tool will automatically convert the file format that is not supported by your iDevice to MP4/MOV/MP3/WAV/AIFF, etc.
Well, Mac to iPhone Music Transfer supports Mac OS X 10.7 or above (including macOS Catalina and macOS Mojave) and iOS 6.0 and higher versions, such as iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
How to sync music from Mac to iPhone?
1. Launch Mac to iPhone Music Transfer after installing it on Mac and connect your iPhone with Mac via a USB cable.
2. Click Music from left window and select a folder to be imported in. Then tap Add button on the top to import music from your Mac to the designated folder on your iPhone.
3. After a few seconds, you will find transferred music on your iPhone.
Note: Since iOS 13 update has strengthened the data security for iOS devices, during the whole scanning process of your iPhone, you may need to enter in iPhone passcode twice to confirm this operation. Also, if you have created a backup of iPhone data to iTunes with encrypted password before, you may also need to input iTunes encryption password in this software to unlock it, then enter your iPhone password on iOS device to confirm that.
This is how to get music from Mac to iPhone via Mac to iPhone Music Transfer. It's fast, highly secure and easy-to-operate.
Tips: Want to know how to share music between iPhones? Check this guide on How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone in 7 Ways.
How to transfer music from Mac to iPhone? The second way to transfer music from Mac to iPhone is via iTunes - which is easy and straightforward. However, using iTunes to transfer music from Mac to iPhone will erase previous music on your iPhone and it only supports specific music format which means you may need to convert music format before transfer. Besides, if you have ever synced your iPhone with another iTunes account or if this is the first time you sync iPhone music on this Mac, it will also erase iPhone data.
Let's see how to download music from Mac to iPhone via iTunes.
Before start, make sure you have installed the latest iTunes on your Mac.
1. Open iTunes on your Mac and connect iPhone to Mac via a USB cable.
2. On Mac, go to: File > Add File to Library to upload songs from Mac to iTunes library. Then click your iPhone icon at up left corner of iTunes window and locate to Music in left window.
3. Click Sync Music in right window and select either Entire music library or Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres.
4. Hit Apply button below to transfer music from Mac to iPhone.
How to Transfer MP4 to iPhone in a Simple and Quick Way?
Fast Fix iCloud Contacts Not Syncing | 8 Ways and Powerful Alternative
The third way about how to transfer music from MacBook to iPhone is using Finder feature of iProducts. Finder can easily sync albums, songs, playlists, TV shows, movies, Podcasts, books, audiobooks, photos, videos, contacts and calendars. But there is one drawback: the synced data will replace existing data on iPhone.
How to transfer music from Mac to iPhone?
1. On Mac, open Finder window and connect iPhone to Mac via a USB cable.
2. Click your iPhone device from left sidebar of Finder window, you may need to Trust your device as prompted.
3. Select Music on the top left side of right window, check Sync music onto iPhone, and choose either Entire music library or Selected artists, albums, genres, and playlists.
4. Hit Apply button below to transfer music from Mac to iPhone.
Many Cloud services can also solve the problem how to transfer music from Mac to iPhone. Here we take Dropbox for an example. Dropbox can transfer music from mac to iPhone. However, it only supports music with wav or mp3 format, you may need to convert other music formats before transfer. Besides, Dropbox merely provides 2 GB free space for every user, and you may have to pay for storage expansion.
How to transfer songs from Mac to iPhone?
1. Sign in Dropbox application on your Mac computer.
2. Click Upload button, tap Files from drop-down list, select your wanted music files from your Mac and hit Upload to transfer music from Mac to Dropbox account.
3. On your iPhone, sign in with the same Dropbox account and find music files you uploaded from Mac.
4. Choose Make Available Offline to download music to iPhone.
This is how to transfer music from Mac to iPhone via Dropbox. The transfer speed depends on file size and network condition.
How to transfer music from Mac to iPhone? After reading this article, you may acknowledge the way to transfer music from Mac to iPhone. Anyway, you may find Mac to iPhone Music Transfer is prior to others, since it can fast transfer thousands of music files at a time while retaining original data on iPhone and can automatically convert file format not compatible by iPhone to be recognizable and usable by iPhone. Besides, it is absolutely safe (without damages to iPhone data), easy-to-operate and convenient. You can have a try.
If you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac? (Top 4 Ways)
How to Add Music to iPod without iTunes
6 Easy Ways to Transfer Files From Mac to iPhone
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer Effectively? (4 Tips)
How to Transfer Music from Mac to Android Effortlessly? Solved in 4 Ways