How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone [Must Read]
A colleague of my friend operates a photo studio, and he saves a lot of photos on his Mac. But the computer needs to send to repair, so he is supposed to save some of the important photos on another device to ensure safety for pictures. Just the other day he bought an iPhone with a large capacity, and the question is: how to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone?
Before that, an Android phone accompanied him for 6 years. Thus, he is really not used to it now, and he is thinking, it may be slow to copy masses of Mac photos to iPhone by iTunes, and the pictures might be compressed (Sometimes blurred or even failed to open). iTunes photo transfer is his spare choice. But whether there's other software which can provide convenient, non-destructive photo transfer service? Well, here are 4 proven methods and 1 prize for you.
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone with Mac to iPhone Photo Transfer
Part 2: How to Import Photos from Mac to iPhone via iCloud Photo Library
Part 3: How to Move Photos from Mac to iPhone with AirDrop
Part 4: How to Get Photos from Mac to iPhone with iTunes
Bonus: How to Get Photos from iPhone to Computer
Are you confused about how to transfer pictures from Mac to iPhone quickly and safely? Whether you're frustrated by the inefficiencies of iTunes? This click is crucial. One mini-professional app - Mac to iPhone Photo Transfer, with two easy steps, will send data between your PC (for both Mac and Win) and any iDevice.
Are you curious about the capabilities of this bright software?
Let get to know main features of Mac to iPhone Photo Transfer now:
> Support to transfer photos, messages, ePUB, PDF, music, movies, TV Shows, podcasts, and others from Mac to iPhone/iPod/iPad.
> Export data from iPhone to your Mac and manage your iPhone and other iDevices.
> Be compatible with iPhone and other data before copy photos from Mac to iPhone.
Download the smart app to do the professional work?
Quick tutorials on how to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone:
* Step 1. Connect your iPhone with Mac using a USB cord after you download and install this app on your Mac. After the detection, you can see several items on the interface.
* Step 2. Please touch Photo and hit Add to choose your needed pictures for import. Then Check them and press Open to transfer.
Notes: To improve iPhone security, you need to enter your password at least once if an app wants to access data on your iOS device (13.0 or later).
You can copy photos from Mac to iPhone as long as your iCloud has enough space. Your photos are accessible from other devices. The high-resolution version of photos saved by "Optimizing the photos" will be uploaded to iCloud photo library, and when you want to access this version, you may need to download it from iCloud. On top of that, you have to buy an upgrade plan to get more iCloud storage.
Here's how to export photos from Mac to iPhone:
* Step 1. Launch the app on your Mac and open it. Pitch on "iCloud Photo Library" on the interface.
* Step 2. Go to Settings > iCloud > to enable "iCloud Photo Library" from your iPhone to find the pictures.
* Step 3. With the same iCloud ID signing in, you can get access to photos on alternative iPhone device easily.
Tips: You can also visit the official website of iCloud to manage your photo library.
AirDrop sends the original data. If you send pictures, they are compressed by default. AirDrop can send many kinds of data, or, exactly, it should be called sharing. But the transfer process can only run on one-to-one mode, the photos on the computer can only be transferred to the corresponding iPhone. Moreover, Bluetooth needs to be turned on, therefore, it will make the battery run out quickly.
Now, Here's the method on how to put/sync/send photos from Mac to iPhone with AirDrop:
* Step 1. Touch Finder > Go > AirDrop and then light Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to enable AirDrop from Mac. Then set options that authorized by all the people or contacts.
* Step 2. Open "Control Center" from the bottom of your iPhone, and hit "AirDrop" mode. Next, click "AirDrop" and grant your iPhone for everyone or contacts to wait for the connection between your iPhone and Mac.
* Step 3. Press and hold your desired photos and drag them to the recipient icon. Then hit "Send" to sync photos from Mac to iPhone.
Some iPhone fanciers are often confused with mobile data transfer and management problems using iTunes. For instance, novices may spend much time on the iPhone to download pictures or other data from Mac inconveniently, and iPhone sometimes is not very compatible with PC on Windows platform.
Once transfer processes done, the data will be deleted from the iTunes immediately. Besides, iPhone has no task management folder, which makes new users (Android to iOS users) feel uncomfortable sometimes.
How to get photos from Mac to iPhone with iTunes:
* Step 1. Link your iPhone to Mac after you install and open the latest iTunes via a USB cable. Hit device sign on the top left corner.
* Step 2. On the left menu, choose "Photo" to mark the "Sync Photos" checkbox. Then designate a folder to transfer pictures from Mac to iPhone. You can choose "All photos and albums" or "Selected albums" as required.
* Step 3. Tap "Apply" to move on. Real-time pictures should be synchronized from the iCloud library to ensure the effectiveness.
Tips: The moment you backup iPhone to iTunes, a new icon is added to your iPhone to mate the iTunes library.
Many iPhone fancier may have already been familiar with the process of how to transfer pictures from Mac to iPhone. But some of them might be confused about how to get photos from iPhone to computer. Here's one pro app - Coolmuster iOS Assistant which can cater to your curiosity. Download it to move photos from iPhone to PC now?
After you download it, here're 2 amazing instructions on how to move photos from iPhone to PC:
* Step 1. Start the app on your PC. Then, connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable as prompted. Next, click "Trust" on iPhone and hit "Continue" to move on.
* Step 2. You can see the following window after the detection. Tap "Photos" tab on the left sidebar and choose the pictures by ticking the corresponding checkbox. Then press "Export" to move photos from iPhone to PC.
Tips: This smart program can move all the data categories as listed on the interface from your iPhone to the computer. So you can execute the same step to export other data as you like.
In general, it is highly recommended that users who are not adept at using iCloud or iTunes can resort to Mac to iPhone Photo Transfer to reduce their troubles and get safe photos. When it comes to AirDrop, its process is a bit complicated and the shortages cannot be ignored after all.
At the last paragraph, how to get photos from iPhone to computer serves as a serendipity for users to get photos from iPhone to computer. This tool can be of another use - backup and restore iPhone photos and other data with one click. At this point, it is also an essential app focusing on files management. So, don't forget to equipped your precious photos or other data with this pro assistant by downloading it, and share your experience with other fans.