Wondering how to print WhatsApp messages or photos from iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s/6s Plus/5s/SE and etc.? Please read on to learn the simple methods to help you print WhatsApp messages on iPhone or from iTunes/iCloud backup without hassle in this article.
Since WhatsApp text messages and photos or other WhatsApp attachments are stored in the app of iPhone, instead of iPhone storage space, so before printing WhatsApp messages, you need to recover WhatsApp messages from your iPhone so that you can access and print WhatsApp messages as you like.
Have no idea how to recover WhatsApp messages from iPhone? Don't worry, here it is recommended a reliable and professional software for you to restore WhatsApp messages from iPhone, namely iOS WhatsApp Message Recovery tool for iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Learn More about the iOS WhatsApp Message Recovery tool:
- You can use it to restore deleted or existing WhatsApp messages and attachments directly on your iDevice.
- You can extract iPhone WhatsApp messages and attachments from iTunes backup or iCloud backup to computer for printing.
- Apart from WhatsApp messages and attachments, you can also recover contacts, iMessages, photos, videos, music, calendars and etc. from iPhone or iPhone backup.
- It works well all generations of iOS device, including iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/SE, iPad Pro, the new iPad, iPad Air, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod touch and etc.
Below are the free trials of the program in Mac and Windows version, please download it on your computer to print WhatsApp messages.
After restoring WhatsApp messages from iPhone, you need to connect your iPhone to printer to print WhatsApp messages. Here there are top 6 photo printers of iPhone for your reference, you can choose one of them you like to print WhatsApp messages.
As mentioned above, firstly you need to retrieve WhatsApp messages from iPhone before printing them. Now please follow the guide to recover WhatsApp messages from iPhone with the recommended iOS WhatsApp Message Recovery tool and then print WhatsApp messages.
Here is how:
Step 1. Launch the software on your computer after installing, then connect your iPhone to computer with a USB cord. Then please select the "Recover from iOS Device" mode to move on.
Step 2. Then the program will automatically detect your iPhone. Then please click "Start Scan" button to scan your iPhone files.
Step 3. After quick scanning, please click "WhatsApp"tab to preview and select the wanted WhatsApp messages. After selection, please hit the "Recover" button to recover the selected WhatsApp messages and save them on your computer immediately.
After that, you can start to print your WhatsApp messages from your iPhone.
You might have noticed the other two modes of the recommended program: "Recover from iTunes Backup File" and "Recover from iCloud Backup File". With the mode, you can restore WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup or iTunes backup, then print the WhatsApp messages as you like.
To recover WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup, you can:
- Launch the program on your computer
- Select and download an iCloud backup for scanning
- Select WhatsApp messages to recover
And the way to recover WhatsApp messages from iTunes backup is also very simple, you can follow the screen to do it.
See, it is so easy, right? Now you can print iPhone WhatsApp messages with printer now.