Simple Guide to Sync iPhone Music to New Computer
In this technological era, our personal and professional lives are increasingly counting on the multiple devices, accounts, and apps. These apps keep us updated, connected, productive and entertained. Music is one aspect that we want to enjoy in our workplaces and during the leisure time. Working with our iPhones and computers calls for the need to sync the music from our iPhone to the computer.
Why sync iPhone music to new computer?
We do not sync data for the sake of it. We need to be sure that the device to which we sync music will not let us down and make us lose the music file. Sync simply means we transfer the single set of music that is in the iPhone to the computer. The following are some of the possible reasons.
- The music that we just cannot afford losing. With iPhone, it is easy to have music deleted without our consent. The iPhone may crash or even get infected with a virus. For this reason, we may sync our music to the new computer and let the computer act as a backup. This make is easy for us to recover the music in case we lose it.
- When we want to enhance audibility. We sync our iPhone music to the computer as the computer is more audible.
- iPhones sometimes break down; this calls for music synchronization to ensure that we still enjoy this music before the iPhone is repaired.
- We may need to edit the music through some apps that may only be available on the computer.
- For convenience and thus want to have it on both devices. This makes it possible for us to enjoy the music for as long as we have either of the devices.
Syncing music from the iPhone to the computer may not be easy. Sometimes we may even loose the music in the process. All these challenges have been solved by a single program. This program was launched to solve all iPod, iPad, and iPhone data transfer issues. This is a very good data transfer software that is easy to use and will give you an easy time backing up your iPhone to the computer.
Read More Articles:
Easy Way: How to Sync iPhone Music to New Computer
The Coolmuster iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer (Windows/Mac) software enables the transfer of contacts, music, notes, photos, eBooks, TV shows among others from iPhone to the computer. The software is fully compatible with all generations of iOS devices including the latest iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus among others. It is a fantastic way of managing data on the computer. The software makes it possible to view files in different modes, find the files within a short time and fully manage your music from the computer. The software gives room for batch transfer with a click and has a free lifetime upgrade service.
With all the features and their benefits, it is of great importance knowing how to use it to sync iPhone music to a new computer.
Simple steps to use this software:
• Run the software and connect your iPhone to the new computer. Connect your iPhone to the computer and launch this powerful software by double-clicking on its desktop app.
• The software automatically detects your iPhone and displays your iPhone information on the main interface.
• Preview iPhone files as displayed on different folders in the left panel. Click on the music folder to view and check details on the right panel.
• Mark all the music files you want to sync and click "Export" on the top of the interface.
After that, a pop-up window will appear to show you the progress. So can't wait to transfer music from iPhone to new computer as needed? Then just try this powerful assistant! It surely won't let you down!