Part 1: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer without iTunes (Recommended)
Part 2: How to Get Contacts from iPhone to Computer via Email
Part 3: How to Backup iPhone Contacts to Computer with iCloud
The Coolmuster iOS Assistant (or Coolmuster iOS Assistant for Mac) can be used to transfer contacts from an iPhone device to the computer. Before using this software, iPhone users need to have a complete understanding of how it works.
* The software is ad-free, easy-to-use and fast.
* It allows you to move data selectively between iOS device and computer without using iTunes.
* It supports to transfer various data, such as contacts, messages, call logs, videos, music, books, apps, bookmarks, notes and photos.
* * It is compatible with different iOS devices, including iPhone XS Max/XR/XS/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/5/SE, iPad Pro, the new iPad, iPad Air, iPad 4/3/2/1, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPod touch/Shuffle/Nano/Classic and etc.
There are two different ways that the Coolmuster backs up data to a computer: using the "Export" button or the "One Click Backup" feature of the software. Note that you have to install the latest iTunes version to enable the computer to detect the phone during the transfer process.
To transfer iPhone contacts, please download, install and launch the Coolmuster iOS Assistant on your computer, and you might follow these steps to export iPhone contacts with iTunes.
When using the "Export" button, you need to follow the following steps:
* Step 1: Use a USB cable to connect the iPhone to the windows computer. On the pop-up window that appears, permit the computer to access the phone's files and folders.
* Step 2: Open the "Contacts" folder and select the contacts that you want to move.
* Step 3: Hit the "Export" button to export the selected contacts to the computer.
See how to get contacts from iPhone to computer without iTunes selectively.
Wandering how to sync contacts from Mac to iPhone? Check here.
As an iDevice user, you can also use the Coolmuster iOS Assistant to move contacts from your handset to your computer with just one click. This procedure involves the following steps:
* Step 1: Once the software has recognized your iPhone, go to the "Super Toolkit" section. On the interface, click on the "iTunes Backup & Restore" tab.
* Step 2: Click "Backup" button, then scroll to the drop-down menu and select your device.
* Step 3: On the computer, choose where you want to store the contacts. Click "OK" to start the backup process.
After the transfer process is complete, you can access the backup files from the computer.
Get your contacts or SMS lost from iPhone? See how to recover contacts and text messages from iPhone SIM card here.
Alternatively, you can use the email to move contacts from your phone to the computer. However, you need to know that this technique can only move one contact at a time. Therefore, if you are moving more than one contact, you have to repeat the process severally. The following are the steps followed when using the email:
* Step 1: Open the Phone app on your device.
* Step 2: Open contacts and select the contact that you want to want to transfer to the computer.
* Step 3: Scroll down and find the "Share contact" option.
* Step 4: Click the "Mail" option.
* Step 5: Enter your email address and send the contact to your email address.
* Step 6: Open your email on the computer, download the attachment, and save it.
You May Also Like: How to Delete Email Caches on iPhone
Using iCloud is one of the easiest methods of exporting contacts from an iPhone to a personal computer. The process takes only a few minutes.
* Step 1: Access the settings option on your handset.
* Step 2: Select your name.
* Step 3: Click on iCloud and save the contacts that you want to transfer.
* Step 4: On your computer, open your iCloud account on www.iCloud.com.
* Step 5: Enter your Apple ID and password.
* Step 6: Open the contacts folder.
* Step 7: Find the gear icon the lower-left side of the screen and click it.
* Step 8: Open the "Select all" button to download the contacts.
* Step 9: Save them in the computer or export them to the VCard.
Currently, transferring contacts from the iPhone to a personal computer is easier than it used to be. Saving your contacts in a personal computer is advantageous in that it provides you with a backup that you can access in future. Additionally, it gives iPhone users a readable format of their contacts, which they can sync to any other device.
Most iPhone users are not aware that they can transfer contacts to their personal computers without using iTunes. Using the Coolmuster iOS Assistant is the easiest and the most recommended method. However, the procedure can also be completed using other tactics, such as using the email and the iCloud. Ensure that you compare them and choose the one that suits you best.