Suppose your iPhone is full of large videos (more than 1GB). Then it will run out quickly and perform slowly. Thankfully, you can transfer the large videos from your iPhone to the PC to free up more storage or edit them before uploading them to the social media platforms.
But the question may arise: How to transfer large videos from an iPhone to a PC Windows 11/10/8/7? We have worked out the following eight ways of copying large video files from iPhone to PC.
Way 1. How to Get Large Videos from iPhone to PC in Batches via Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Fastest)
Way 2. How to Move a Large Video from iPhone to Computer with Windows File Explorer
Way 3. How to Get a Long Video from iPhone to Computer via Photos App
Way 4. How to Transfer Big Videos from iPhone to PC Using iCloud Drive
Way 5. How to Export Large Videos from iPhone to PC via iTunes
Way 6. How to Import a Large Video from iPhone to PC via Google Drive
Way 7. How to Send Large Videos from iPhone to Computer with Snapdrop
Way 8. How to Get Large Videos from iPhone to Computer Using VLC
Bonus: How to Transfer Large Videos from iPhone to Mac via AirDrop
The best way comes top on your recommendation list - Coolmuster iOS Assistant. Unlike Apple's solutions, i.e., iCloud or iTunes, it allows you to preview and select the desired videos to transfer from the iPhone to PC and sets no data limit for any file exported from your iPhone. Moreover, the transfer process is much faster than other methods since it does not rely on the network to transfer files.
The key features of Coolmuster iOS Assistant:
How to get large videos off of iPhone to PC?
Note: Please ensure that iTunes or Music can detect your iPhone normally, or the program will fail to detect it.
1. Install and run the software on your PC.
2. Plug your iPhone into the PC via a USB cable and trust the computer on your iPhone as prompted.
Once the software detects your iPhone, it will display your iPhone information on the home interface.
3. Tap the Videos section on the left panel, preview, and pick the videos you wish to export. Next, hit the Export button on the top to save them to your computer.
Please keep your iPhone connected, and don't use your iPhone until the progressive bar finishes.
[Solved] How to Transfer Videos from Android to PC?
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone without iTunes? (5 Proven Approaches)
You can use Windows File Explorer to export the large videos in the iPhone camera roll. Note that files transferred from your computer to your iPhone cannot use this way.
How do I transfer a large video from my iPhone to my computer?
1. Connect your iPhone to the PC via a USB cable and trust the computer on your iPhone.
2. Double-click This PC > your iPhone's name > Internal Store > DCIM > 100APPLE, and you will see photos and videos in your iPhone's Photos app.
3. Choose the videos you want to transfer. After that, please copy and paste them into a PC's folder.
Want to transfer photos from a flash drive to an iPhone? You can utilize these easy methods.
Which video editor can help you create picture-in-picture videos? Read this page, and you will know it.
Windows 10/8/7 has a default feature called Photos in the system to make the video transfer from your iPhone easier. Here are the steps to transfer large videos from your iPhone to your PC with the Photos app.
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and tap Trust on your iPhone if asked.
2. On your computer, open the Photos app from the Start menu. Then tap the Import button at the upper-right corner > From a USB device > Import Settings to change the destination or delete the items from your iPhone after importing them to the PC > hit Done.
3. Unselect the photos and videos you don't want to transfer and tap the Import Selected button to get them onto your PC.
Learn more: Intending to transfer music from your computer to iPhone? You can follow this full guide.
iCloud Drive is a cross-platform cloud storage service that enables you to sync and access videos, photos, and other files on all your devices. Before starting the following process, ensure enough storage on your iCloud account to save your large files. Purchase more if needed.
Also, you should know that the transfer process may be quite slow, especially when your devices are connected to a poor Wi-Fi network condition.
How do I send a large video from my iPhone to my PC via iCloud Drive?
1. Open the iPhone's Settings > tap your name > select iCloud > iCloud Drive > choose the large videos you wish to copy to your PC. Then, tap the Share icon > Save to Files > iCloud Drive > choose a folder in iCloud Drive to store them.
2. Visit icloud.com on your computer and log in with the same Apple ID you use on your iPhone.
3. Tap the iCloud Drive tab, click the folder where you save the large videos, and download them to your PC.
Read more: You can fast back up your iPhone data to a Windows 10 PC, including contacts, photos, videos, and more.
Another way to move large iPhone videos to a PC is using iTunes.
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and launch the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
2. Tap the iPhone icon when it appears in the iTunes window > File Sharing > choose an app in the list.
3. Choose the large video you want to transfer, tap Save to, and define the location storage. Finally, hit the Save To button to sync it to your PC.
Google Drive is another cloud storage service you can try to transfer large videos from your iPhone to your PC. Since it only offers 15GB of free storage across Google Photos and Gmail, you will need to purchase more storage if it isn't enough to store the large video.
How to get large videos off iPhone using Google Drive?
1. Install Google Drive from App Store on your iPhone and enter your Google account to log in.
2. Click the + icon at the lower-right corner > Upload > Photos and Videos > choose the wanted videos to upload.
3. Once done, open drive.google.com from a computer browser and sign in with the same Google account you use to upload videos.
4. Find and download the videos to your PC.
Snapdrop is a free app that works like AirDrop on Mac. With Snapdrop, you can transfer videos, photos, and other files across different platforms.
Refer to the following steps to transfer large videos from iPhone to PC:
1. Open snapdrop.net on both your iPhone and the PC and wait for the website to identify your devices.
2. Click the icon on your iPhone screen and choose one option from below: Take a photo or video to transfer, go to Photo Library to select photos/videos, or tap Browse to select video files on your iPhone.
3. The transfer process will start at once. When completed, tap the Download button to save them on your computer.
VLC works for computer, iPhone, and Android devices. Thus, you can also use VLC to send large from an iPhone to a computer when both your iPhone and PC are under the same network.
How to download large files from iPhone to PC?
1. After installing VLC on your iPhone, open the Photos app and choose the desired video to transfer.
2. Tap the Share icon > select the Save to Files option > On My iPhone > tap VLC to import the video to the VLC app.
3. Run the VLC app on your iPhone, tap the top-left icon, and turn on the Sharing via Wi-Fi option. After that, write down the IP address under the current option.
4. Open a browser on your PC and input the IP address. Afterward, you will see the videos on your iPhone's VLC app. You can play the videos or right-click the window > choose the Save Video as to download them to your PC.
Owning a Mac and wish to transfer large videos from iPhone to Mac? Below is what you can do with AirDrop.
1. Enable AirDrop on your iPhone. Swipe up the screen to open the Control Center, tap AirDrop, and make your iPhone discoverable by Everyone.
2. Toggle on AirDrop on your Mac. Open Finder > Go > AirDrop > switch on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi > set the Mac to be discoverable by Everyone.
3. On your iPhone, launch the Photos app and pick the videos you hope to send. Later, tap the Share icon > your Mac's name > Receive videos on your Mac.
Among the eight methods we introduced above, we strongly recommend you try Coolmuster iOS Assistant to transfer large videos from your iPhone to your PC. As demonstrated, it has the easiest operation and fastest speed. It is also so user-friendly to allow you to choose the desired videos to transfer to the PC. So, why not try it now?
5 Surprisingly Easy Ways to Transfer Videos from PC to Android (New Finding in 2023)
How to Transfer Videos from Phone to Computer? (9 Ways for Android/iPhone)
How to Transfer Videos from Mac to iPad? (Step-by-step Tutorial)
[SOLVED] How to Import Videos from iPhone to iMovie Breezily?
Full Guide on How to Access iPhone Files on PC without iTunes
How to Convert iPhone Video to MP4 without Quality Loss in 7 Ways?