How to Clean up Memory on Android Phones
Your Android phone memory storage gets filled up quickly, not only from downloaded photos and videos, but also from other data such as cache data required during offline use, logs from apps, messages etc. Even the apps you download take up a lot of space, and you will notice that you soon run out of space. Maybe you are trying to install some new apps, or store some new picture, your phone gives you a message saying that you have no free space left. With a filled memory, not only will you be unable to insert new data into your phone, but your phone's performance will suffer as well.
Your phone may become less responsive. In these cases, you need to clean up your memory. It might be tedious going through all this data and deciding which ones to delete and which ones to keep. In this case, it is ideal to use a memory cleaner to remove all that is not need and freeing your phone memory for further use and better performance. Doing this periodically is a good idea. This also improves the service life of your Android phone.
What's the Best Android Memory Cleaner?
One of the best memory cleaners you can use for this purpose is the Android Memory Cleaner. It is a memory cleanup software for Android devices. It supports Android phones from a variety of companies like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, Huawei, Dell, Asus, Google etc.
It helps by cleaning up the cache files and other needless information, thus freeing up cluttered memory and making your phone work as good as new. It also helps by finding and removing duplicate content, which might miss our eyes if we try to do the cleanup manually. It contains more than 20 analyzing techniques to help clean up data that is no longer required. It also helps to fix Android errors. It is safe to use and very efficient and effective.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you use this software.
1) First of all, you need to install it on your computer. Then open the installed software.
2) Connect your phone to this computer with the help of a USB cable. And install the MobileGo connector as requested to detect your device.
3) After that, please click "Erase All Data" and "Erase Now" button to erase all Android files at once.
With an easy-to-use interface and independent of any third-party apps, this is a professional memory cleaner software tailor-made for your Android phones. It is one of the best software of its kind, offering, memory cleaning in an effortless and swift way.
Extra Bonus: Useful tips to clean up memory on Android phones
- Uninstall unwanted apps: There are many apps which you might have needed once, but no longer open now. You can see on your storage information about the apps which take up the greatest memory and delete them. You can also root your device to delete apps, although rooting has risks.
- Adding a memory card: If you do not want to delete data, simply install a memory card, and move data to SD card. You can change your default storage to your SD card as well.
Thus, using the above techniques, you can easily clean up your Android phone memory.