Today, fewer and fewer people carry pens and papers to record things, instead they use the calendar app on smart phone to write down important things. Indeed, digital calendar is a very convenient and efficient way for recording. In addition to recording events on a specific date, it can also provide reminders by pop-up message boxes and timed alarms. If you used the iPhone and now switch to the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and plan to sync iCloud calendar to Samsung phone, but can't find a way, don't worry, this guide focuses on the four best ways to transfer iCloud calendars to Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S10.
Way 1. Sync iCloud Calendar to Samsung with Mobile Transfer in 1 Click
Way 2. Transfer Calendar from iCloud to Samsung via iCloud and Google Calendar
Way 3. Sync iCloud Calendar to Samsung with Samsung Smart Switch
One of the best tool to transfer calendar from iCloud to Samsung device is the iCloud to Samsung Transfer. This exciting program enables you to transfer your calendars with one click. Apart from calendars, this program can also transfer other important data such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps, call logs, etc. It can back up your phone data to computer and restore the backup file to your phone without any data loss. It is 100% safe for your phone data.
It empowers you with the ability to move iCloud calendar to Samsung and other Android devices without complex operations. You can also use it to transfer calendar between iPhone and HTC and Copy Calendar from Nokia to Samsung.
Steps to export iCloud calendar to Samsung Galaxy phone with this transfer tool:
Step 1. Download, install and launch the iCloud to Samsung Transfer on your PC. Choose the option labeled Restore From Backups and click iCloud.
Step 2. Sign into your iCloud account and use a USB cable to connect your Samsung phone to the computer. After detected, the iCloud backups will be displayed on the left and the connected Samsung phone on the right.
Step 3. If you only want to transfer calendar, you need to uncheck the other contents except Calendar. Then, click Start Copy to begin the process. During the process, be sure not to disconnect your Samsung device.
If you don't want to use additional software, using iCloud and Google Calendar is a free way to move iCloud calendar to Samsung device. But you should have a Google account. Otherwise, you need to create one first. Then, you can export iCloud calendar as an .ica file, upload the file to Google calendar and then sync Google with your Samsung phone.
What you need: iCloud account, Gmail account, a Samsung phone, a computer.
Steps to put iCloud calendar to Samsung Galaxy in this way:
1. Visit the iCloud website and sign in your account.
2. Choose "Calendar" to enter the calendar control panel.
3. You need to choose a calendar category, such as Calendar or Work. Then, click the share button.
4. A pop-up dialog is appearing, where you should select the "Public calendar". Then a url will shows up, which begins with webcal.
5. Copy and paste the URL into the address field in your browser. After you change "webcal" to "http", you can press "Enter" or "Return".
6. Your iCloud calendar will be saved as an .ica file and downloaded to your computer automatically.
7. Launch Google browser and sign in your Google account. Then, open Google calendar website.
8. Navigate to the left column of the site and click the reversed triangle right to the Other calendar tab on the left side menu.
9. Choose Import calendar option from the drop-down list. Then, browse your computer to find the .ica file and import it to your Google calendar.
10. Turn on your Samsung phone and go to "Settings" > "Accounts & sync".
11. Choose Google account if it is shown here already. If not, you can click Add account, find Google account and sign into it.
12. At last, you should tap "Sync Calendar" > "Sync now" on Google account sync screen.
Samsung Smart Switch app is also an ideal solution to help you sync iCloud calendar to Samsung Galaxy mobile. It also provides you with the ability to transfer media files, contacts, messages, alarms and events from iCloud backup to Samsung S9.
Step 1. Open Google Play Store on your Samsung phone and go to search box to search for Smart Switch. Download and install it on your Samsung device.
Step 2. Run Smart Switch on the phone and choose "Wireless" > "Receive" > "iOS". Then, sign in with your iCloud account.
Step 3. After login into your iCloud, all the iCloud backup files will be displayed. Select the files you want to restore to your Samsung phone and click on "Import" button to start importing the selected files from iCloud to Samsung.
Above are the three main solutions for you to sync iCloud calendar to Samsung Galaxy phone. Well, which one is the best? Using Google account is easy, but it would be inconvenient if you don't have a Google account. Samsung Smart Switch app is free and simple, but it only supports Samsung devices. iCloud to Samsung Transfer program introduced in way 1, I think, is the best solution for transferring calendar from iCloud to Samsung. It supports all iOS and Android devices and it enables you to finish the calendar syncing with one click.