So you have decided to give up your old Huawei and upgraded to a new iPhone 12/12 Pro/11. Getting a new phone is absolutely a joy while transferring data isn't. And as Huawei and iPhone are running different operating systems, the data transfer task seems more challenging. If you are struggling to transfer contacts from Huawei to iPhone, this post got the solutions. Here, we summarize 6 feasible ways to move contacts from Huawei to iPhone, including using a data transfer app, Google Syncing, SIM card, etc. You can read this post till the end and find the solution you feel most comfortable with to get contacts from Huawei to iPhone.
Part 1: How to Transfer Contacts from Huawei to iPhone via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Part 2: How Do I Transfer Contacts from Huawei to iPhone via Move to iOS
Part 3: How to Transfer Contacts from Huawei to iPhone 12/11/X/8/7/6 via Google Sync
Part 4: How to Import Contacts from Huawei to iPhone via SIM Card
Part 5: How to Copy Contacts from Huawei to iPhone Using VCF File
Part 6: How to Move Contacts from Huawei to iPhone via iCloud
To move files between phones or tablets with different operating systems, what you need is Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, a professional data transfer software. This tool makes it a straightforward and quick process to transfer files between two mobile phones. Using it, you can transfer your contacts from Huawei to iPhone in one simple click. All contacts can be transferred without damage.
Learn the main features of this handy tool:
* One-click to transfer files from phone to phone without data loss.
* It allows you to transfer all contacts and documents (PDF & ePubs) from Android to iPhone.
* Migrate data from iOS to Android, including contacts, SMS, books, music, videos, photos.
* Move from Android to Android: contacts, text messages, music, photos, videos, documents, call logs.
* Copy files from iOS to iOS: contacts, notes, calendars, Safari bookmarks, books.
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer has wide compatibility. It supports almost all the iPhone and Android models, such as iPhone 14 Pro/14/13 Pro/13/12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/12 mini/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8, Huawei P60 Pro/P60/P50/P40/P30/P30, and more.
Download Coolmuster Mobile Transfer now:
How to transfer contacts from Huawei to iPhone:
1. Download and install Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer, then click Mobile Transfer from the toolbox.
2. Connect your Huawei and iPhone to computer using working USB cables. Follow the on-screen hints to make the two phones detected by the software.
3. Once connected, you will see your two phones are displayed like below. Make sure that your Huawei is the Source phone and your iPhone is the Destination phone. If they are not placed correctly, click Flip to make a change.
4. Select Contacts from the list and then click Start Copy to transfer all contacts from your Huawei to iPhone. Please do not disconnect your phones during the transfer process.
Move to iOS is a data transfer app from Apple to help users move files from Android phone to new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can use it to transfer contents including contacts, messages, photos, videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, and calendars from Android to iPhone. You can download Move to iOS on your Huawei and use it to move contacts from Huawei to iPhone. But note that your iPhone needs to be in the initial setup state. Otherwise you need to erase your iPhone and start over.
How do I transfer contacts from Huawei to iPhone 7 or other models?
Before you start:
- Make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled on your Huawei.
- Plug the two phones into power as the transfer process could take a long time.
1. When you reach the Apps & Data screen on your iPhone during the setup process, tap Move Data from Android.
2. On your Huawei phone, open the Move to iOS app and tap Continue. Tap Agree after reading the terms and conditions, then you will come to the Find Your Code screen, tap Next.
3. On your iPhone, tap Continue on the Move from Android screen. Then a ten-digit or six-digit code will appear.
4. Enter the code on your Huawei phone and then the Transfer Data screen will show up.
5. Now, you can select the Contacts option on your Huawei and then tap Next to start the transfer.
6. Wait until the loading bar on your iPhone finishes. Once done, you can continue to set up your iPhone according to the prompts.
iPhone is compatible with Google account. You can sync your contacts on Huawei to your Google account and transfer them to your iPhone by adding the same Google account.
Here's how to transfer contacts from Huawei to iPhone 6 and other iPhone models:
1. On your Huawei, go to Settings > Accounts > Google > enable the contacts syncing option.
2. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
3. Tap Mail > Accounts > Add account.
4. Add the Gmail account that you used on Huawei and then turn on the Contacts option.
After this, open your Contacts app on iPhone and drag down from the top to refresh the app, you will see the contacts synced from Huawei are displayed on the app.
Though iPhone doesn't allow users to save contacts into SIM card, it has the option to import contacts from SIM card to iPhone. You can use the SIM card to get your Huawei contacts to iPhone.
Steps to complete:
1. Firstly, copy contacts from Huawei to SIM card. To do so, open the Contacts app > Import/Export > Export contacts > Export to SIM.
2. Remove the SIM from Huawei phone and then insert it into your iPhone.
3. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Import SIM Contacts > save contacts on your iPhone.
That's it. Your contacts from Huawei phone will be moved to iPhone with the help of SIM card.
If you don't want to use cloud or any other app, you manually get contacts from Huawei to iPhone by sending the VCF file. This method is simple and quick.
Check out how:
1. Open the Contacts app on your Huawei.
2. Tap the the menu icon(three dots) > Settings > Import/Export > select Export to storage.
3. Choose the contacts you need to transfer and create a VCF file on your Huawei.
4. Transfer this VCF file from Huawei to iPhone using email.
5. Switch to your iPhone, open the email and you will get a prompt to Add all contacts, simply follow the hints to transfer your Huawei contacts to iPhone.
Our last method to move contacts from Huawei to iPhone involves iCloud and Google account. It requires some extra work, but overall it is actually quite easy to finish.
1. To start with, sync your Huawei contacts to Google account: Head to Settings > Accounts > Google > enable contacts to synchronize.
2. On your computer, log in to the Google contacts website.
3. Select the contacts you need to transfer and then click Export > select export as vCard files.
4. Log in to icloud.com on the computer with your Apple ID and password, then select Contacts.
5. Click the gear icon in the lower left and select Import vCard > choose the vCard files to import to iCloud.
6. On your iPhone, open Settings > iCloud > enable Contacts and merge the contacts via iCloud account.
With the 6 methods above, we hope you can transfer contacts from Huawei to iPhone without trouble. Among these tools and methods, our first recommendation is Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. This one-click transfer way is efficient and easy, saving you from a lot of hassles. Unlike the Move to iOS app which often crashes in the middle of the transfer, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer can smoothly handle a large amount of data. With it, you can transfer as many contacts as you want from Huawei to iPhone quickly. Download this data transfer tool and give it a go.