If you are searching for the effective solutions, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will introduce four simple ways to transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung and you will find those transferred data in new Samsung device by category.
Way 1. How to Transfer Data from OnePlus to Samsung via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Way 2. How to Conduct OnePlus Transfer to Samsung via Coolmuster Android Backup Manager
Way 3. How Do I Transfer Data from OnePlus to Samsung via Samsung Smart Switch
Way 4. How to Transfer Data from OnePlus to Samsung via Bluetooth
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the best OnePlus transfer app for you to transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung and it supports Android and iOS operating systems. To be specific, it has 4 transfer modes in total: Android to Android, Android to iOS, iOS to iOS and iOS to Android transfer. For OnePlus to Samsung data transfer, it supports to transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, eBooks and user apps.
Besides, you can also transfer music, videos, photos, contacts, SMS and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from iOS to Android, transfer contacts and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from Android to iOS, and transfer contacts, calendars, bookmarks, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) and notes (not supported in iOS 11 or later versions) from iOS to iOS. Most strikingly, it is highly secure, fast to transfer and widely compatible with most Android and all iOS devices.
Well, this amazing OnePlus transfer app works well with all generations of iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Sony, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, OnePlus and other Android devices running at least Android 4.0., like OnePlus 8 Pro/8/8 5G UW/7 Pro/7T/7T Pro/7/6T/6/5T/5/3T/3/X/2/One, and Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/Z Flip/Z Flip Thom Browne/S10+/S10/S10e/S/S9+/S9/S8+, etc.
How to transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer.
2. Connect OnePlus and Samsung to computer via suitable USB cables. Then enable USB debugging and grant permission on each device. Make sure that the OnePlus phone is in the source phone's position, if not, you can click Flip on this program to make a change. After successful connection, you will see Connected in both phones' position on this program.
3. Tick the data type you want to transfer and click Start Copy below to transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung.
Another recommended OnePlus transfer tool is Coolmuster Android Backup Manager. With it, you can transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung in one click, and back up and restore overall Android data to/from PC, including contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, documents and apps. Well, it can transfer data quickly with the original file format and data quality.
Likewise, Coolmuster Android Backup Manager is also fully compatible with all Android devices running Android 4.0 and later versions, including almost all OnePlus and Samsung phones.
How to transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Android Backup Manager on your computer, and click Android Backup & Restore from the toolbox to enter in.
2. Connect OnePlus and Samsung to computer via suitable USB cables. Then enable USB debugging and grant permission on each phone as prompted. After the program recognizes your two devices, this program will come into the main interface as below.
3. Transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung. Click Backup option from the main interface of this program > Select OnePlus phone from the list, tick the content you want to transfer from the table and find a location on computer to temporarily store data > Tap Back Up option below.
After backing up OnePlus content to computer, back to the main interface of this program and select Restore option > Choose Samsung device from the list and tick the files you want to restore to Samsung > Hit Restore option below. After the whole process is complete, you will transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung successfully.
Switched from your old OnePlus to a new iPhone? Here's how to transfer data from OnePlus to iPhone.
Click this link to see how to unlock a Huawei phone without resetting.
Besides, you can also transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung via Samsung Smart Switch - the data transfer app for transferring data from other devices to Samsung Galaxy. Using this way, both OnePlus and Samsung devices must run Android 4.3 or higher versions.
How do I transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung?
1. Connect two phones to the same Wi-Fi network. Then install Samsung Smart Switch from Google Play Store on both devices, if it comes a pre-install app on Samsung, just launch it.
2. Launch this app on both devices and place two phones close. On OnePlus phone, select Wireless > Android > Send > Connect, and tap Wireless > Receive on Samsung phone.
3. After making a connection between two phones, select the files you want to transfer on OnePlus > Tap Send. After that, tap Receive on your Samsung phone immediately. Then you will transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung with ease.
Notes: During use, if you find that Samsung Smart Switch gets crashed, black screen or stuck on your device, you can check here to learn how to fix Samsung Smart Switch not working problem.
The easiest way to transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung is using Bluetooth which does not require you to install any data transfer apps or connect to any network. But if you transfer large media files from OnePlus to Samsung, the transfer process may be extremely slow.
How to perform OnePlus transfer to Samsung?
1. Enable Bluetooth feature on both phones by going to Settings > Navigate to Bluetooth > Turn Bluetooth on, or you can also pull down the drop-down screen and tap the scissor-shaped bluetooth icon.
2. Then on Oneplus phone, it will search for the available devices. After you see your Samsung phone under Available devices, tap it to pair the two devices.
3. After pairing, select the data you want to transfer on OnePlus phone, for example, Photos, long press one photo > Choose Share > Tap Bluetooth icon > Tap your Samsung phone's name. Then tap Receive on Samsung Galaxy when a pop-up window asks you to receive data. After the transfer process is over, you will have all selected OnePlus files on Samsung.
When we find our old smartphone is no longer good to use, we will switch to a new smartphone. And you do not need to worry about OnePlus transfer when changing from OnePlus to Samsung, in fact, in the world today, there are numerous ways to transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung. In this article, we introduced four simplest and most effective ways for you, you can select one way and follow the above steps to transfer data from OnePlus to Samsung.
Honestly speaking, I highly recommend you to try Coolmuster Mobile Transfer or Coolmuster Android Backup Manager, if you also want to back up OnePlus data to PC. These two methods are highly secure to phone data and privacy, easy to operate and fast to transfer, while Samsung Smart Switch may not work well on your phones and Bluetooth is slow for media file transfer. In addition, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.