Setting a lock screen password on mobile phone is a security measure to protect your phone from any unauthorized access. Then, the thing may get painful if you forget the password or pattern lock of Android phone's lock screen. Generally, you can unlock Android lock screen via Google account. However, if you do not have a Google account or your Google account was blocked, you may wonder how to bypass Android lock screen without Google account.
Here are 6 proven ways to bypass Android lock screen without Google account. You can read the following instructions to learn how to unlock Android phone without Google account.
Way 1. How to Bypass Android Lock Screen without Google Account via Android Unlock
Way 2. How to Unlock Android Phone without Google Account via ADB
Way 3. How to Unlock Alcatel One Touch without Google Account via Booting into the Safe Mode
Way 4. How to Unlock Android Phone without Gmail Account via Crashing the Lock Screen UI
Way 5. How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy without Google Account via Samsung’s Find My Mobile Service
Way 6. How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock without Gmail via Factory Reset
Android Unlock is the best app to bypass Android lock screen without Google account. With it, you can remove Android lock screen very quickly. And it supports 4 screen lock types: Pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints lock. No matter you forget the Android password or get a second-hand device recently and do not know the lock screen passcode, it removes the lock screen in 5 minutes without needing any technical knowledge or Gmail account.
Furthermore, it has two modes - Standard and Advanced mode. Under Standard mode, you can unlock some Samsung and LG phones without data loss. And Advanced mode can bypass any Android phones safely. Well, Android Unlock works well with all mainstream Android brands - Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, Sony, etc., like Galaxy S23/S23+/S23 Ultra, Motorola Razr/G Stylus/G Power/One Hyper, Huawei nova 11 Ultra/nova 11 Pro/nova 11/nova 10/nova 9/nova 8, Mi 13 Ultra/Mi 13 Pro/13, etc.
How to bypass Android lock screen without Google account?
1. Install and launch Android Unlock on your computer, and choose Unlock module from the toolbox. After that, connect your locked Android phone to computer via a USB cable and click Unlock Android Screen on this program.
2. Select your device mode from the list and click Next to continue. Then follow the on-screen instruction to enter the Download mode. After that, the program will automatically install recovery package to your locked Android phone.
3. When the recovery package downloading process is complete, tap Remove Now on this program to bypass Android lock screen without Google account.
ADB requires a computer and a few technical skills to bypass Android lock screen without Google account. However, the USB debugging must be enabled on your Android device before you start to unlock Android phone, or you cannot make it.
How to unlock Android phone without Google account?
1. Download ADB tools on your computer, launch it and download all essential packages on your computer.
2. Connect your locked Android phone to computer via a USB cable, then open a command window on your computer.
3. Input the command: adb shell rm/data/systek/gesture.key and press Enter key to proceed. After that, restart your Android device and you can access it without any lock screen PIN or pattern.
If you are using a third-party lock screen app but the app malfunctions and you fail to unlock Android mobile, the most effective way to bypass Android Alcatel One Touch lock screen without Google account is booting your Android into the safe mode. Let's see how to do it.
How to reset pattern lock on Android without Google account?
1. Press and hold the Power button until you see the power menu.
2. Select Power off from the power menu and tap OK when Reboot to safe mode window pops up and asks you to confirm.
3. Uninstall the third-party screen lock app and restart your device. This will remove the screen lock by the third-party app. After that, you can reinstall it and set new screen lock pattern.
If you use an Android phone running Android 5.0 to 5.1.1 and mistakenly lock your Android, you can also crash the lock screen UI to access the rest of Android's interface. Just follow these steps to remove Android lock screen without Google account.
How to unlock Android phone without Gmail account?
1. Tap the Emergency call option on your locked Android screen, and enter 10 asterisks via the dialer.
2. Double-click the field to copy the 10 asterisks and paste into the same dialer until you cannot paste. After that, return to the lock screen, tap the Camera shortcut icon and pull down the notification bar.
3. Then click Settings icon, and this will let you enter the password prompt and repeatedly copy and paste 10 asterisks at the end of last string. Just repeat this step until the UI crashes. Then it will remove the device lock screen and you can get access to your phone.
Samsung users who lock their Android screen can also use Samsung's Find My Mobile feature to bypass Android lock screen without Google account. However, this method works only if you have logged into your Samsung account before Samsung gets locked.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy without Google account?
1. Open Samsung Find My Mobile official website on your computer and log into with your Samsung account.
2. Click Lock my screen option from the left sidebar, enter a new PIN and tap Lock button below.
3. Wait for a while until it resets your device password. After that, you can use the new PIN to access your Samsung device.
Here comes the last way - Factory reset, which can recover the Android phone to the factory state and bypass Android lock screen without Google account. However, note that this operation will erase all Android mobile data, like apps, device settings, media files, informative data and other files. And the steps may be slightly different according to the Android device types you have.
How to unlock Android phone pattern lock without Gmail?
1. Press and hold the Power button and Volume down button at the same time until the Bootloader menu appears.
2. Press Volume down button twice to select Recovery mode and press Power button to confirm.
3. Press and hold Power + Volume up button to enter in Recovery mode, and select Wipe data/Factory reset using Volume down and Power button. After that, select Reboot system now to start your phone.
The above are the six ways on how to bypass Android lock screen without Google account. As Android lock screen may occur now and then, you had better back up your Android phone data to avoid any data loss.
Forgetting Android pattern lock is a terrible thing, since you may lose important data on Android. And unlocking Android screen without Gmail account is simple, as long as you choose the right way. From my trial, I highly recommend you to bypass Android lock screen without Google account via Android Unlock, the professional screen unlock app for most Android devices, which is simple to use and fast to remove screen lock.
Of course, you can also select other ways to unlock Android phone without Google account, except for factory reset, which will erase all Android data.
Well, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.