How to Get into A Locked Phone with or without A Password? (Full Guide)
Screen lock on Android or iPhone protects phone data and privacy from unauthorized access, but at the same time, it has the risk of locking your phone for a very long time when you forget the password. Indeed, nothing is more frustrating than locking your mobile phone and forgetting the password! Is there any way to bypass a locked Android or iPhone?
Well, this article concentrates on how to get into a locked phone with or without a password. No matter you forget the lock screen password, or get a second-hand device and do not know the passcode of the lock screen, you can refer to this article to learn how to get into a locked Android or iPhone.
Part 1. How to Get into A Locked Phone without the Password (Android)
Part 2. How to Get into A Phone with A Password (Android)
Part 3. How to Get into A Locked iPhone
Bonus: How to Unlock Someone's Phone without Knowing
If you are an Android phone user who locked the Android device, and wonder how to get into a locked phone without the password, you can refer to the following 4 simple methods to bypass Android lock screen without the password.
1.1 How to Get into A Locked Android Phone without A Password via Android Unlock
Android Unlock is a professional and best app to bypass Android lock screen without a password, which can remove 4 screen lock types - pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints lock. Besides, it requires no technical knowledge to handle, even pupils can successfully unlock Android lock screen via following the on-screen instruction. For some Samsung and LG phones, it can unlock the screen without data loss.
Well, Android Unlock is fully compatible with all mainstream Android brands running Android 4.0 and later, like Samsung, Huawei, LG, Xiaomi, Motorola, Sony, Google, etc. And it works well on many Android devices, such as Google Pixel 4/4 XL/4a, Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra, Motorola Razr/G Stylus/G Power, LG G8/G7/G6/G5, Sony Xperia 5/5 Plus/4, Huawei Nova 7/Nova 7 Pro/Nova 7 SE/P40/P40 Pro, Mi 10 Lite/Mi 10/10 Pro, and so forth.
How to get into a locked phone without the password?
1. Install and launch Android Unlock on your computer, and choose Unlock module from the toolbox. After that, connect your locked Android phone to computer via a USB cable and click Unlock Android Screen on this program.
2. Select your device mode from the list and click Next to continue. Then follow the on-screen instructions to enter the Download mode. After that, the program will automatically install recovery package to your locked Android phone.
3. When the recovery package downloading process is complete, tap Remove Now on this program to bypass Android lock screen without Google account.
1.2 How to Get into A Locked Phone without A Password via Booting into the Safe Mode
If you are using a third-party app to lock your Android device, you can easily unlock your device without a password by booting Android device into the safe mode. And it is effective.
How to get into a phone without a password?
1. Press and hold the Power button to open the Power option on your Android phone.
2. Select Power off from the menu on the screen, and tap OK to boot into the safe mode when the prompt window pops up.
3. Uninstall the third-party screen lock app and restart your Android phone. Then you can access your Android without a password.
See more: Looking for effective solutions to remove your Android phone PIN? You can get what you want from this article.
1.3 How to Open Phone Lock without A Password via Factory Reset
If other ways cannot work on your device, you can use factory reset feature to unlock your locked Android without a password. However, factory reset will erase all data on Android. Thus, making it the last way and be careful if you do not intend to lose data.
How to get into a locked phone without the password?
1. Press the Power button to turn off your Android device.
2. Set the device into the Recovery mode by press a combination of keys: Volume Up + Home + Power, or Home + Power, or Volume Up + Power + Volume Down, or Volume Down + Power button. Select one way to boot into Recovery mode according to your Android device type.
3. After entering into the Recovery mode, use the Volume Up and Down buttons to select the option Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button to confirm your choice. Then you will see the prompt which asks you to confirm whether to wipe all user data or not, select Yes option to begin factory reset. After a while, select Reboot system now to start your device.
1.4 How to Unlock A Locked Phone Using Custom Recovery
Another way to get into a locked Android phone without a password is using custom recovery, which provides a third-party recovery environment. And you need to flash it via an SD card first.
How to unlock a locked phone without a password?
1. Download the password/pattern disable file on your computer and copy it to your SD card.
2. Insert the SD card into your phone and reboot your phone into Recovery mode.
3. Choose the Install ZIP from SD card option from the menu using Volume Up and Down buttons and confirm your selection by pressing Power button. After that, restart your phone.
Tip: Read the article How to Unlock Android Phone without Code? 100% Work! to learn more about how to get into a locked Android phone without a password.
If you wonder how to get into a phone with a password, you can do as the following guidance does to bypass Android lock screen with a password, for example, Google account. And here are three easy ways.
2.1 How to Unlock A Locked Phone via Android Device Manager
Android Device Manager, or Find My Device, is a Google service which can locate a lost phone, erase the lost phone remotely, ring it and reset the screen lock. If your Android device has been linked with an active Google account, you can use it on other device to unlock a locked Android.
How to get into a phone with a password?
1. Visit Android Device Manager website on your computer and sign in with the Google account that has been linked to your Android device.
2. Select your phone, then click Lock option.
3. Set a new lock screen password in the pop-up window and tap Lock. Then you can use the new password to access your locked Android phone.
2.2 How to Unlock Someone's Phone PIN via Samsung Find My Phone
If you are a Samsung user, you can also unlock your device remotely via Samsung's Find My Phone feature. However, you can only use this way if you have already signed into Samsung account on your Samsung phone before it gets locked.
How to unlock someone's phone?
1. Open Samsung's Find My Phone on your computer and sign in with the same Samsung account you used on your phone.
2. Select Unlock my screen option from the left sidebar on this website page and click Unlock to remove the forgotten lock screen password.
3. After that, a prompt window will occur, you can set up a new lock for your mobile or not.
2.3 How to Open Phone Lock of Android via Forgot Pattern
If your Android device runs Android 4.4 and earlier versions, you can use the device's forgot pattern feature to bypass your Android lock screen, and this requires a Google account or a backup PIN.
How to open phone lock?
1. Enter the wrong password on your phone continuously until you see the Forgot pattern at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the Forgot pattern and log in with the Google account or a backup PIN that has already been linked to your phone.
3. This will unlock your phone. After that, you can set a new lock screen password or pattern lock.
If you use an iPhone and enter the wrong password many times, a message will appear on your iPhone screen that reads your device is disabled. If this happens on you, don't panic! Before you send it to a service center, you can try to bypass its lock screen by yourself. And let's see how to get into a lock iPhone in following 3 ways.
3.1 How to Get into A Phone without A Password Using Recovery Mode
Using recovery mode of iPhone can help you remove the lock screen password very easily, let's see how to make it.
How to get into a locked phone?
1. Power off your iPhone.
2. Boot your iPhone into recovery mode and connect it to a computer. For iPhone 8 and later versions, press and hold the side button on iPhone while connecting it to your computer. For iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, press and hold the Volume Down button while connect it to your computer. And for iPhone 6 and earlier versions, press and hold the Home button while connecting it to your computer. You need to continue holding the buttons until the recovery mode appears on your iPhone.
3. Open iTunes or Finder on your computer and click your iPhone icon on iTunes window. Then click Restore option on iTunes window to reset your iPhone to its factory settings. Once the process is complete, you will need to reset your iPhone. Just restart your iPhone and follow the on-screen prompt to reset it.
3.2 How to Unlock A Locked iPhone with Siri (Only iOS 10 and below)
This method only works for iOS 10 and below versions and the success rate is about 40%.
How to unlock a locked phone?
1. Press and hold the Home button to activate the Siri feature on your iPhone.
2. Command Siri to open the Clock > Click on the Clock to proceed > Click + icon to add another clock on the World Clock interface > Type anything in the search box and choose Select all > Tap Share > Choose Message to open a new message window > Type anything in the To field.
3. Wait a few minutes and then tap the Home button. After that, you will be able to access your locked iPhone. However, this method does not always work.
3.3 How to Get into A Locked iPhone via Find My iPhone (Erasing Data)
The last way to unlock iPhone is using Find My iPhone, but this way only works when your iPhone is connected to the Internet. Besides, it will erase all data on iPhone.
How to Get into a locked phone?
1. Visit iCloud website on your computer and sign in with the Apple ID and password that you used on the locked iPhone. Then follow the on-screen instruction to verify your iPhone.
2. Open Find My Phone page, log into it and select All devices option.
3. Select the locked iPhone from the list and click Erase iPhone. After that, you can freely access your iPhone without a passcode.
"I found a phone but it's locked, how do I unlock it?" Recently, someone asked me this question. If you have the similar experience, or if you want to unlock someone's phone without knowing (I do not suggest you to do this), you can follow these steps:
1. Visit Spyzie official website to create your Spyzie account.
2. Get into an Android phone: Access it before it is locked > Go to its Security Settings > Enable App installation from unknown sources > Open Spyzie website from the mobile browser to download its APK file > Install the APK file > Sign in your Spyzie account. Then you can monitor the phone or erase the app icon to run it in a stealth mode.
3. Get into an iPhone. After install Spyzie file on your iPhone, sign into with the same iCloud account that is linked with the device, and sync the essential information after Spyzie finishes loading.
Word in the End
No matter you locked your Android or iPhone, you can find multiple effective solutions in this article. So, do you know how to get into a locked phone now? Just take out your phone and try to unlock it by following the step-by-step guidance above. Personally, I highly recommend you to try Android Unlock, since it can bypass locked Android phone without a password in five minutes and is easy to operate. Of course, you can try other possible methods to unlock Android or iPhone as you want.
Finally, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.