The Android phones today enable us to set up a password, pattern, face, fingerprint or voice screen lock to keep our Android phones away from unauthorized access. This well protects our privacy from disclosure, but sometimes, if the Android OS fails, or if I forget the lock screen password, I may lock my phone and can't get into my phone. In any case, there are easy solutions to unlock the phone if we locked out of Android phone. Read through this article to find out the best way to bypass Android pattern lock without losing data.
Locking out of Android phone quite frequently happens in our daily life. Besides forgetting the lock screen password, there are also many other non-human factors. And according to my experience, the reasons why I locked myself out of my phone lie in below:
If you locked out of phone password lock screen, the first thing you can do is to power off your Android phone and restart it to check if this wakes up the Android screen or not. If not, you can try the following ways to bypass the lock screen password on Android device.
Android Unlock is a professional Android unlocking software to remove pattern, PIN, password and fingerprints screen lock on Android devices. It is very easy to use and even users with no tech knowledge can easily bypass any Android lock screen in 5 minutes by following the on-screen instructions. Besides, no data loss or privacy disclosure happens during unlocking process. It is just completely safe, fast and powerful.
Moreover, it supports all computer with Windows operating systems and Android mobiles running Android 4.0 to the latest version, like Samsung, LG, Huawei, Motorola, Google, Sony, Xiaomi, and Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/Z Flip/Z Flip Thom Browne/S10+/S10/S10e/S/S9+/S9/S8+/S8, etc.
How to unlock Android phone without password when I locked out of Android phone?
1. Launch Android Unlock on your computer after installation and select Unlock option from the toolbox.
2. Connect your locked Android phone to the computer using a USB cable and click Unlock Android Screen on this program. To customize the screen unlocking process for your Android device, you can choose your device model from the drop-down list and click Next to continue.
3. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to enter the Download mode, and the program will automatically install recovery package to your Android phone thereafter.
4. When the recovery package finishes downloading, tap Remove Now on this program to bypass Android lock screen.
You might like: How to Unlock Sony Xperia Phone in 6 Easy Ways?
The built-in Find My Device service on most Android smartphones is originally designed to protect your Android data when it is missing or stolen. Basically, if you have enabled Find My Device on your Android phone, you can locate, ring, lock and erase all device data after it is locked or stolen.
To use this way to bypass the locked Android phone, you need the Google account and password that you have previously used on your Android phone. However, note that the Android Device Manager (or Find My Device) will erase all data on your locked Android device.
Let's see how to remove forgotten password from Android phone.
1. Visit Android Device Manager from a web browser on your computer or another mobile phone, and sign in with your Google account that you have used on your locked Android phone.
2. Select your locked Android phone and click SET UP SECURE & ERASE.
3. Click Erase Device and then the data and settings on your Android device will be wiped out.
Notes: The locked Android phone must have been connected to the internet before the phone locked up. Besides, if your phone has not linked to a Google account, even if you have enabled Find My Device on it, it will not work.
If your locked Android phone runs Android 4.4 and lower OS versions, there is one easy way to unlock locked Android device. But this method requires a Google account which has been linked with your locked Android device. If there isn't a linked Google account with your locked Android phone, you cannot bypass Android lock screen with in this way.
How to unlock Android phone pattern lock with Gmail?
1. Consecutively enter the wrong password five times on the lock screen when you locked out of Android phone. Then a pop-up window will appear and prompt you to try again in 30 seconds.
2. Tap Forgot pattern? from the bottom of the screen > Select Enter Google account details > Next > Enter the same Google account and password > Click Sign in.
3. This will remove the forgotten lock screen password and let you set a new one thereafter.
The modern Android phones put much stress on data security and have created many security measures to protect your privacy. For Samsung users, if you have switched on Wi-Fi or mobile data on your Samsung phone, enabled Samsung Find My Mobile service, created and signed in Samsung account on your Samsung device, you can remotely unlock your Samsung phone from Samsung Find My Mobile website when you locked out of phone.
How can I bypass Samsung pattern lock?
1. Go to Samsung Find My Mobile official website from a web browser on your computer.
2. Log into this website with the same Samsung account and password. Then select the phone you need to unlock from the left sidebar of the interface.
3. Click Unlock My Screen from the left panel > Tap Unlock and wait for a while until your phone is unlocked. You may need to enter the Samsung account and password to confirm your choice during this process.
This way works only on Android 6.0 and lower versions on which you have enabled USB debugging beforehand. Though ADB can bypass Android lock screen, it is time-consuming and complicated.
If you want to use this way, you can follow these tips:
1. Download ADB tool on your computer.
2. Launch it and install all essential packages on your computer. Then connect your locked Android phone to the computer with a USB cable, if you have enabled USB debugging on your phone previously, a command window will pop up on your computer.
3. Input the following command on the command window and hit the Enter key on your keyboard: adb shell rm/data/system/gesture.key. After that, eject your device from computer and restart it without lock screen password.
1. Click the Emergency call at the bottom of the lock screen and enter 10 asterisks in the Dailer interface.
2. Double-tap the 10 asterisks and select Copy option. Then keep pasting the selected characters in the same field until you cannot paste any more characters.
3. Return to the lock screen and press the Camera shortcut icon. After that, pull down the notification bar, tap Settings icon, long-press the input field, select Paste option and paste the same text you done moment ago to the field. Keep pasting until the lock screen UI crashes. Then, you can access your phone without password.
The last way when you locked out of Android phone is factory resetting your Android phone. In doing so, it will wipe out all phone content, passwords, Gmail accounts, Wi-Fi password settings, etc. from your Android device. Because you may lose data during the unlocking process, I do not recommend you to try this way.
Let's see how to remove screen lock from Android phone.
1. Boot locked Android phone into the Recovery mode. Power off the Android phone, press and hold the Power + Volume down buttons at the same time (on some devices, it's a combination of Power + Volume up buttons) from the sides of Android phone until your phone vibrates and the Android logo appears on the screen.
2. After entering the Recovery mode, use the Volume up + down buttons to select Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button to confirm your choice. Then use the Volume down button to select Yes -- delete all user data from the menu and tap the Power button to confirm again.
3. After factory resetting process is over, a new menu will be on the screen. Now, select Reboot system now from the menu to start your phone and you will get into your phone without any password.
The above methods help you unlock Android lock screen successfully. To avoid locking out of your Android phone in the future, it's better to take precautions from now:
When you locked out of Android phone, you may get anxious to bypass Android pattern lock immediately. The 7 easy ways in this article are effective to unlock locked Android phones, but some ways may cause you to lose data. So, I highly recommend you to try Android Unlock, which is easy to use, totally secure and fast to bypass 4 types of lock screen on Android device.
Well, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below. Our support team will spare no effort to help you solve it.