"I had been using Samsung Calendar. It would not migrate to my new OnePlus N200. So I exported from the Samsung Calendar to Google Calendar on the Samsung. It still will not migrate to the One+. A support call to them indicated that the systems were not compatible, and as a result, it would not be able to migrate. Not the right answer for me."
- Google Calendar Help Community
Calendars nowadays keep our routine schedules and events tidy and make it easy to arrange things. So, when switching from Samsung to a new phone, you may want to export Samsung Calendar alongside. That's also why you are here. With the help of this detailed tutorial, you will quickly transfer Samsung Calendar to a new phone, Google Calendar, or Outlook.
Part 1. How to Export Samsung Calendars Selectively via Samsung Calendar Backup
Part 2. How to Transfer Calendar to New Samsung Phone Using Samsung Smart Switch
Part 3. How to Transfer Samsung Calendar to a New Android Phone with Bluetooth
Part 4. How to Transfer Samsung Calendar to Google Calendar
Part 5. How to Export Samsung Calendar to Outlook
Bonus Tips about Samsung Calendar
Samsung Calendar Backup is the best way to export Samsung Calendar to a computer, allowing you to preview and choose the wanted calendar event to back up. After that, you can restore the calendar backup to any Android or iOS device.
Since it works with all Samsung models running Android 2.1 and above, like Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra/S22+/S22/S21/S21+/S21 Ultra, you won't worry about any compatibility issues.
How do I transfer my Samsung Calendar to my new phone in one click?
1. Install and open the software on your computer. Next, tap Phone Backup to continue.
2. Connect your Samsung phone to the computer via a USB cable and ensure that you have enabled USB debugging on your phone. If your Samsung phone runs Android 4.2.2 or later, a pop-up window will ask you to allow USB debugging. Please tap OK to continue. Once connected, click Backup to export Samsung calendars.
3. Choose Calendar from the interface and click the Backup button below to start exporting Samsung calendars to the computer. The backup process will take a few minutes. Please keep your Samsung device connected and don't use it during the process. Once finished, you can tap the View Backup History button to check the backups on your PC.
4. Open the program on your computer and choose the Phone Backup option. Then, connect the new Android phone to the computer via a USB cable.
5. Click the Restore button on the interface, choose the latest backup file to restore, and hit the View button.
6. Choose Calendar on the left panel, tick off the items you wish to restore, and hit the Restore to Device button. After that, please wait until it restores calendars to your new Android device.
Samsung Smart Switch is an official app by Samsung to transfer calendars, contacts, and other files from one Samsung phone to another. As long as both Samsung phones run Android 4.3 or above, you can use this way to transfer Samsung Calendar to a new Samsung phone.
To transfer Samsung Calendar to the new phone:
1. Place both devices close to each other and ensure that you have the Samsung Smart Switch on both devices.
2. Run the app on both devices. On your source Samsung phone, choose Wireless > Send > Connect. Next, choose Wireless > Receive > Connect on the target Samsung and mark the old device as Android.
3. Once connected, you will see the files you can transfer to the target device. Choose Calendar and tap the Transfer button to transfer the calendar from Samsung to Samsung.
See more: You can transfer text messages from an iPhone to a Samsung phone via 3 easy methods.
You can also export Samsung Calendar to another Android phone via Bluetooth. However, it doesn't support sharing calendar events but only a few other details to the new device.
How do I export my Android Calendar to Android with Bluetooth?
1. Enable Bluetooth on both Android devices and follow the on-screen prompts to pair and establish a connection between them.
2. Open the Calendar app on the source Android device, press and hold the event you want to share, and hit the Share Calendar icon.
3. Choose Bluetooth > the target Android's name and tap Accept on the new Android phone to start the transfer process.
Maybe you need: Where is the recycle bin on your Samsung mobile device? If you want to find it, browse this article.
Another way to keep the calendar data safe is to export Samsung Calendar to Google Calendar. You will need a third-party app called iCal Import/Export to use this method. To begin with, install the app from Google Play Store and refer to the following instructions.
How to import Samsung Calendar to Google Calendar?
1. Run iCal Import/Export on your Samsung phone.
2. Click Export > Email and choose how to receive the .ics file from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the file name and tap the Start export button. Later, you will receive the confirmation and the saved calendar entry numbers when the process finishes.
4. Transfer the .ics file to your computer using a USB cable and open google.com/calendar from a computer browser.
5. Sign in with a valid Google account and tap the downward arrow next to the Other Calendars option.
6. Click the Import Calendar option, choose the .ics file on your computer, and hit the Import button to sync calendars to your Google account.
7. Once completed, you can log in with the same Google account on your new phone to freely sync Samsung Calendar to it.
Read also: It is viable to fix a Samsung black screen of death as long as you master these skills.
The steps below show you how to export Samsung Calendar to Microsoft Outlook. Check these steps if you are interested in this way.
To export Samsung Calendar to Outlook:
1. Ensure that you have synced your Samsung Calendar to Google Calendar. Refer to part 4 to sync it first if you haven't yet.
2. Open Google Calendar's official website from a computer browser and move the mouse to the calendar you wish to export.
3. Click the drop-down menu next to the calendar and choose Calendar settings > ICAL.
4. Click the URL on the screen and save the exported files to your computer.
5. Launch the Calendar Import/Export app on your computer and choose the first task in the wizard tasks.
6. Select an Outlook calendar folder to save files and pick the location where Google Calendar is stored.
7. Define the duplicate management settings according to your needs and hit the Finish button.
1. How to adjust Samsung Calendar's settings?
You can tap the Manage calendar colors option to set up the color settings for each schedule imported from other devices, and it offers 24 different color ranges.
2. How to create events in the Calendar?
3. How to share calendars?
4. How to put Samsung Calendar on your computer?
Now you learn five ways to export Samsung Calendar, and you can select the desired method accordingly. Since Samsung Calendar Backup helps you export Samsung Calendar to a PC or Android phone in a few clicks, you are highly recommended to give it a try. Also, if you have anything to tell us, please leave a comment below.