Gone are the days when people only look up Calendar to check dates and holidays. Nowadays, the Calendar app on your smartphone makes it easier to schedule meetings and deadlines, get reminders from upcoming activities, and even record monthly periods.
However, when you change phones, you are at the risk of losing precious calendar data. For this reason, many people hope to transfer calendars to a new phone to continue keeping the calendar events.
But do you know how to transfer calendars from Samsung to Samsung? If the answer is negative, continue reading the tutorial and check out the four feasible methods listed below.
Way 1. How to Sync Calendars Between Two Samsung Phones via Samsung Calendar Transfer
Way 2. How to Transfer Calendar from S7 to S9 with Samsung Smart Switch
Way 3. How Do I Transfer My Calendar from My Old Samsung to My New Samsung Using Bluetooth
Way 4. How Do I Sync My Samsung Calendar with My Samsung via Google Backup
Samsung Calendar Transfer is the one-click way to transfer calendars from an old Samsung phone to a new Samsung phone. The reason why this method stands top on our list lies in its simple operation and fast transfer speed. Once both Samsung phones are connected to the computer running the program, you can back up all calendar events from one device to the computer and restore the calendar events to another phone.
Apart from calendars, you can also transfer contacts, messages, photos, music, videos, apps, and other data from one Samsung to another.
The key features of Samsung Calendar Transfer:
* Selectively back up Samsung calendar, messages, contacts, etc., to a computer and restore the backups to another Samsung phone in one click.
* Preview all content in the backup file.
* It won't overwrite data on the target device or in the previous backup files.
* Intuitive and simple interface.
* Support various Samsung models (Android 11 included), such as Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra/S23/S22/S21/S21+/S21 Ultra/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/Z Folder2/Z Flip/S10+/S10/S10e/S/S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra/Note 20/10+/10/9, etc.
How to transfer calendars from Samsung to Samsung in one click?
1. Install Samsung Calendar Transfer on your computer and select Phone Backup from the toolbox.
2. Connect the source Samsung phone to the computer via a USB cable and enable the USB debugging on the phone as prompted. Then the program will automatically detect your device.
3. Back up Samsung calendar to the computer. After connection, click the Backup button on the main interface, check Calendar on the next screen, and hit the Backup button to transfer calendars from your source Samsung phone to the computer. Once finished, disconnect your source Samsung from the computer.
4. Restore the calendar to the new Samsung phone. Plug the target Samsung phone into the computer via a USB cable. When detected, click the Restore button on the main interface and pick a backup record from the list.
Later, tap Next, check Calendar from the left panel, and hit the Restore to Device button to transfer calendars to your target Samsung phone.
8 Methods to Transfer Data from Samsung to Huawei? (Updated)
How to Transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung? (Fast Transfer)
Does Samsung Smart Switch transfer calendar from Samsung to Samsung? Absolutely. Samsung Smart Switch is a reliable and secure app that allows you to migrate contacts, calendars (device content only), photos, music, memos, documents, and other data from Samsung to Samsung. But to use this method, both of the Samsung devices must run Android 4.0 or higher versions.
To transfer calendars to a new Samsung phone:
1. Run Samsung Smart Switch on both devices. Then open Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Smart Switch > Wireless to connect both devices wirelessly. (Note: For Samsung Galaxy running Android 6.0.1, go to Settings > Back up and Reset > Smart Switch > Wireless to connect both devices wirelessly.)
2. Tap Send on your old Samsung and Receive on your new Samsung. Then follow the on-screen prompts to establish a connection between Galaxy devices.
3. Once connected, choose Calendar and other files you want to transfer on the old Samsung phone and tap Send. Meanwhile, hit Receive on the new device to initiate the transfer process.
You may need:
What to Do If Samsung Smart Switch Stuck at 99% during Transfer?
Top 8 Samsung Smart Switch Alternatives for Samsung or Other Phone Data Transfer
You can also transfer calendars to a new phone via Bluetooth. However, not all Samsung models support sharing calendars via Bluetooth. Thus, before you follow our instructions, update your Android OS on your Samsung first to ensure that it supports sharing calendars.
How to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung tablet via Bluetooth?
1. Turn on Bluetooth on both Samsung devices. After that, go to Settings > Bluetooth > select the other Samsung device under Available devices and pair them with the on-screen instructions.
2. Once matched, open the Calendar app on the source Samsung, press and hold the event you want to share, and hit the Share Calendar option.
3. Select the Bluetooth icon > the target Samsung phone to send the Calendar event. Now, turn to the target Samsung phone and press Accept on the pop-up window.
Note: As you can see, you can only transfer one event at a time via Bluetooth.
As Google service is pre-installed on all Android devices, you can also make use of a Google account to sync calendar from Samsung to Samsung. The operation is extremely simple. You only need to activate the Google service on both Samsung phones and then refer to the given steps below.
How do I transfer my Calendar from one Android to another via a Google account?
1. Open Settings on the source Samsung phone and scroll down to Account & Sync > Google. Then add your Google account and ensure that the Sync Calendar option is turned on.
2. Open the Calendar app on your source Samsung phone, tap More > Accounts, and add your Google account.
3. On your new Samsung phone, open the Calendar app and set up your Google account. Once done, you will view the calendar events on the new Samsung directly.
So much for how to transfer calendar from Samsung to Samsung. If you want to transfer all Calendar events from the old Samsung to the new Samsung without limitations, I strongly recommend trying Samsung Calendar Transfer. Of course, you can also select Samsung Smart Switch or Google Backup. All of them are reliable solutions.
However, I don't recommend you try Bluetooth's way. It is cumbersome and time-consuming. Finally, if you have something to let us know, please comment below.
How to Transfer Calendar from Android to Android with Ease?
Back Up Calendar on Android: 2 Ways to Back Up Android Calendar with Ease
How to Transfer Messages from Samsung to Samsung in Minutes?
How to Transfer Contacts from LG to Samsung in 5 Ways? (Updated)
How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Samsung in 6 Ways? Updated!
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung in 6 Ways (2023)?